Sponsoredborexo - Part 8

cats4life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sponsoredborexo - Part 8

Post by cats4life »

I agree with most of what you have to say, except for the overweight part. She just doesn't look healthy to me. Respectfully, I think a doctor would be the best person to lay down judgement on whether or not she is overweight. Visually, she doesn't look like the same in shape and fit girl I used to watch. Just my 2 cents.

Looking at these two pictures side by side, I feel like the first picture is of a normal weight girl. The second picture is of an overweight girl. Not trying to pick a fight with you, I just wanted to give my opinion on the matter. :tu:

Image[/quote]

That first photo when she had short hair and was skinny, she suited the hair so much. IMO long hair specifically can add weight to the face (if anyone understands what I'm saying). She suits shorter hair a lot more, or even just above her boobs, then it wouldn't be like a whole lot going on around the chest area.
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

goggles
Learner
Learner

Post by goggles »

odr91 wrote:Image

Throwback to her old fit photos, iirc this was taken when she went on the rapid fitness diet.
How in the world can she think she's curvy when she's so obviously got a rectangle body shape? :rofl: This woman is so far in denial, it's ridiculous.

And did anyone see her Snapchat today? She mentioned doing a Q&A re: botox, and said that she wanted to discuss the research she did on it. I think it's funny that she's trying to spin it as though she's been considering it for months and as though it was a really big decision, when in actuality she just popped in next door after getting her ugly eyebrows tadood on.

babyblue
Lurker
Lurker

Post by babyblue »

I'm sorry, but aren't you making excuses yourself? It doesn't make what you said about Shannon any less valid, but it does seem a little odd that you'd talk about Shannon making excuses and then go on to make excuses for your own weight.
Sugar I'm not, I am highlighting the legitimate cause of my weight which is focussing very heavily on academics rather than meal preparation and fitness; priorities, rather than excuses. One thing I am not is in denial and deluded like Shannon :)
Dissecting shady and manipulative bitches collectively :love2:

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

goggles wrote: She mentioned doing a Q&A re: botox, and said that she wanted to discuss the research she did on it.
especially because in her daily vlog she says "in the aftercare instructions they say not to rub your face too much for a day... or something". great research there!

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

Hamish must love living off Shannon's money. Not only did he order the most expensive thing on the menu in Shannon's latest vlog, and his leather boots were just chucked on the ground, and I doubt they came cheap.
Last edited by [Sugar] on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

aaaaand surprise surprise. She was bloated again in her latest vlogs damn whats wrong with her lol

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I'm not going to knock her for wanting a nose job or whatever else, but I think you have to be very careful when you start tweaking your body like that. And make sure you know exactly why you want that procedure. If you're chasing perfection, you'll never be happy & it can be so easy to go too far. You can't go back to your old self once you start hacking away at your body.

I do agree that she's in serious denial. It's like she's living in a fantasy, but now that she's gained so much, she can't ignore it, so she finds an excuse like bloating. She's always pretended that she looks different than she does--she kept insisting she does not have a round face & that she's hourglass shaped. Even in her tattoo & how I lost weight videos at her thinnest, she was quite rectangular to apple shaped. She's gained a lot of weight since then, and it's not like she was underweight, so she probably is a least borderline overweight at this point. If she wants to lose it, she has to admit that her body has changed, or else she needs to just find clothes that flatter her "bloat" more.

mardybumm
Learner
Learner

Post by mardybumm »

Does Hamish really live off Shannon's money? I thought he had a job outside of YT?
Sometimes he posts YT vids but definitely not enough to make a living like Shannon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

mardybumm wrote:Does Hamish really live off Shannon's money? I thought he had a job outside of YT?
Sometimes he posts YT vids but definitely not enough to make a living like Shannon.
I think he might have an income, but since he's studying, it can't be that much. I'm pretty sure it's Shannon's income that lets them live the way they do though, with the house and the two expensive cars and eating out every night. There's no way Hamish could afford to live like that otherwise, unless he had family money or something.

cjtxo

Post by cjtxo »

It's not really any different to families where the male earns a substantial amount. Also, he didn't start dating her when she was earning thousands anyway and for a good time he did work fulltime.

That said they both seem like dicks who think their shit doesn't stink. I mean Shan doesn't wear deodorant so she clearly doesn't realise she probably smells of BO mixed with perfume.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

[Sugar] wrote:
babyblue wrote:My issue is not with her weight - I'm a bit of a chubster myself lol, due to the stress of high school on my diet and lack of time to prepare healthy foods, it's the denial she is in speaking of "bloat", "food baby", "dehydration" umm no stop excusing yourself for not having a flat stomach in your messy, unflattering bodycon outfits :?
I'm sorry, but aren't you making excuses yourself? It doesn't make what you said about Shannon any less valid, but it does seem a little odd that you'd talk about Shannon making excuses and then go on to make excuses for your own weight.

odr91 wrote:
victoriabeckham wrote:say that she is 'definitely overweight' without knowing her weight, height, other objective measures, etc. Pictures/Videos/Angles can be a bit deceiving
She mentioned her height in her 2012 weight loss video

[youtube][/youtube]

Jul 8, 2012 - Uploaded by Shaaanxo: I am currently 163ish cm tall and weigh 56 kilos

No idea how much she has gained since 2012. I can definitely say that she hasn't maintained the 56 kilos though.
I'd guess she's around 65-70 kg. That makes her somewhat borderline overweight if we're going by BMI
Just want to say that BMI is clinically a terrible way of evaluating whether or not someone is overweight since there are so many other factors .
It's only based off weight and height. But muscle, for example, is heavier which can increase your BMI even though you're fit or athletic.

Not saying this is Shan's case, but BMI is nothing reliable to go off of.

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

Unicorns wrote:
[Sugar] wrote:
odr91 wrote:
victoriabeckham wrote:say that she is 'definitely overweight' without knowing her weight, height, other objective measures, etc. Pictures/Videos/Angles can be a bit deceiving
She mentioned her height in her 2012 weight loss video

[youtube][/youtube]

Jul 8, 2012 - Uploaded by Shaaanxo: I am currently 163ish cm tall and weigh 56 kilos

No idea how much she has gained since 2012. I can definitely say that she hasn't maintained the 56 kilos though.
I'd guess she's around 65-70 kg. That makes her somewhat borderline overweight if we're going by BMI
Just want to say that BMI is clinically a terrible way of evaluating whether or not someone is overweight since there are so many other factors .
It's only based off weight and height. But muscle, for example, is heavier which can increase your BMI even though you're fit or athletic.

Not saying this is Shan's case, but BMI is nothing reliable to go off of.
I know BMI is unreliable, that's why I said "if" we're going by BMI. I don't think there are many people out there who think it's actually reliable.

Kait
Informer
Informer

Post by Kait »

cjtxo wrote:It's not really any different to families where the male earns a substantial amount. Also, he didn't start dating her when she was earning thousands anyway and for a good time he did work fulltime.

That said they both seem like dicks who think their shit doesn't stink. I mean Shan doesn't wear deodorant so she clearly doesn't realise she probably smells of BO mixed with perfume.
I still can't believe she doesn't wear deodorant... like what the fuck.

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

Kait wrote:
cjtxo wrote:It's not really any different to families where the male earns a substantial amount. Also, he didn't start dating her when she was earning thousands anyway and for a good time he did work fulltime.

I still can't believe she doesn't wear deodorant... like what the fuck.
That's disgusting, she doesn't bother with basic hygiene tasks and grooming?

Does she not flush the toilet after a number two because she is such a special and unique snowflake?

Ugh, I want to throw up. :|
Last edited by odr91 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

gossipgril
Learner
Learner

Sponsoredborexo - Part 8

Post by gossipgril »

mardybumm wrote:Does Hamish really live off Shannon's money? I thought he had a job outside of YT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He doesn't have a job. He is studying the only income he would have is weekly allowance of student allowance/loan and probably an allowance of his sugar mama Shannon.

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

milanese15 wrote:I'm not going to knock her for wanting a nose job or whatever else, but I think you have to be very careful when you start tweaking your body like that. And make sure you know exactly why you want that procedure. If you're chasing perfection, you'll never be happy & it can be so easy to go too far. You can't go back to your old self once you start hacking away at your body.<br abp="1687"><br abp="1688">I do agree that she's in serious denial. It's like she's living in a fantasy, but now that she's gained so much, she can't ignore it, so she finds an excuse like bloating. She's always pretended that she looks different than she does--she kept insisting she does not have a round face & that she's hourglass shaped. Even in her tattoo & how I lost weight videos at her thinnest, she was quite rectangular to apple shaped. She's gained a lot of weight since then, and it's not like she was underweight, so she probably is a least borderline overweight at this point. If she wants to lose it, she has to admit that her body has changed, or else she needs to just find clothes that flatter her "bloat" more.
It's easier just to live in denial and wear size 8 spandex clothing. If you still fit in a size 8, you're still a size 8 in Shannon's delusional dream world.

It comes down to genetics, she is fighting an uphill battle. She is not getting any younger and will continue to look more and more like her mother. Her age is working against her now, she can no longer rely on being young to counter her overweight genetics.

Or she can keep saying she is just perpetually "bloated". :rofl:

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

On a side note, we are due for a new thread. Any ideas for names, ladies? :HK:

I'm thinking of BloatedBorexo. :D

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

odr91 wrote:On a side note, we are due for a new thread. Any ideas for names, ladies? :HK:

I'm thinking of BloatedBorexo. :D
can we add the word taddooood as well?

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

See her 'skulling' water like a puffer fish. Worst way to drink water is all at once practically. It goes straight to your bladder and you don't get any benefits.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

seewplasticxo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Return to “Shaaanxo”