wtfguru
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo Part 4

Post by wtfguru »

crazprinces09 wrote:Image
THOSE BOOBS LOOK SO FAKE IN THIS PHOTO WHAT EVEN??

But I guess it's an ok dress, aside from the fact that the photo is taken head on yet I can still kinda see a muffin top? Maybe a size bigger and it would look much more fab.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

canislupus wrote:Hi! First time poster :) I was looking at the older pictures of Shannon. She was such a stunning girl, not that she isn't pretty now, but she has obviously gained quite some weight and it's like she doesn't aknowledge it. She could look stunning now, if she dressed for her body type. Because now she looks just plain trashy with her over the top makeup and too small clothes. These clothes as pictured above would have looked nice on her before her weight gain but now she looks just trashy....

For example like in this picture she is just stunning and this type of clothing fits and looks nice. Sorry Shannon, but you have to make some changes and take into account that some type of clothes just don't look good on thicker women.
Was this pic before she had her boobs done?

Honestly, she said she got the boob job cause she lost so much weight and they "shrunk". With the weight she's gaining again, it seems like a waste of $$$ to get those plastic boobs if that was her reasoning.

canislupus
Learner
Learner

Post by canislupus »

Unicorns wrote:
canislupus wrote:Hi! First time poster :) I was looking at the older pictures of Shannon. She was such a stunning girl, not that she isn't pretty now, but she has obviously gained quite some weight and it's like she doesn't aknowledge it. She could look stunning now, if she dressed for her body type. Because now she looks just plain trashy with her over the top makeup and too small clothes. These clothes as pictured above would have looked nice on her before her weight gain but now she looks just trashy....

For example like in this picture she is just stunning and this type of clothing fits and looks nice. Sorry Shannon, but you have to make some changes and take into account that some type of clothes just don't look good on thicker women.
Was this pic before she had her boobs done?

Honestly, she said she got the boob job cause she lost so much weight and they "shrunk". With the weight she's gaining again, it seems like a waste of $$$ to get those plastic boobs if that was her reasoning.
I think it's after getting her boobs done, but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, I agree...I think now that's she's gained all the weight back and maybe even more the fake boobs make her look even bigger....

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

I'm not fat shaming at all in any way, but seeing her haul/try-on video, either she has gained a lot more weight, or she couldn't photoshop that video. I unsubscribed from her in February, and she didn't look that bad forcing herself to wear clothing several sizes too small. Maybe she gained a little bit more weight and is still forcing that size 4/6 (or whatever she say) on her, and it looks so unflattering! She's not even big, but those tight clothes make her look so bad!

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

wtfguru wrote:
THOSE BOOBS LOOK SO FAKE IN THIS PHOTO WHAT EVEN??

But I guess it's an ok dress, aside from the fact that the photo is taken head on yet I can still kinda see a muffin top? Maybe a size bigger and it would look much more fab.
i'm more worried about that front wedgie

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

She goes out drinking so often. Do what you want in your spare time, but does it need to be documented every time you're drinking and/or hungover?

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Did she get a second boob job?

queezlex0
Learner
Learner

Post by queezlex0 »

Dollar signs for the money you make her by clicking her links.

MilkDudCalvary
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkDudCalvary »

i had to screenshot this from her new vid.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

MilkDudCalvary wrote:Image

i had to screenshot this from her new vid.

Thats absolutely terrifying

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

I give up...

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

What's worse, the outfit or the face? :?

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

joonbug wrote:
xdegausser wrote:Image

another unflattering haul. :( she is definitely in denial about gaining weight. she's not fat in any way but really shan?
sadly that was one of the more flattering pieces
Anyone who still thinks she's a US8 is nuts, I'm an 8 and my thighs are almost HALF the size of hers, my arms are definitely 1/2 as thick as hers. I'm not saying there's something wrong with her being heavy (my sis is a 12 and I think she looks lovely as it is) but a while back I had asked what's Shannon's size and the majority reply had been US8 :rofl: :rofl:

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

tired_of_bs wrote:
joonbug wrote:
xdegausser wrote:Image

another unflattering haul. :( she is definitely in denial about gaining weight. she's not fat in any way but really shan?
sadly that was one of the more flattering pieces
Anyone who still thinks she's a US8 is nuts, I'm an 8 and my thighs are almost HALF the size of hers, my arms are definitely 1/2 as thick as hers. I'm not saying there's something wrong with her being heavy (my sis is a 12 and I think she looks lovely as it is) but a while back I had asked what's Shannon's size and the majority reply had been US8 :rofl: :rofl:
I don't know if i'd call a size 12 heavy.. :|

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Lately she always looks bloated, but alright, be defensive and passive aggressive...

[tweet][/tweet]

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

http://websta.me/p/978020087028704107_6170695

the images aren't working for me but this recent dress was so unflattering on her. I just wish she'd dress for her figure!! :(

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

Issy09 wrote:http://websta.me/p/978020087028704107_6170695

the images aren't working for me but this recent dress was so unflattering on her. I just wish she'd dress for her figure!! :(
she looks pregnant.

sarah-xo
Debater
Debater

Post by sarah-xo »

Issy09 wrote:http://websta.me/p/978020087028704107_6170695

That dress doesn't suit her at all, makes her look bigger than she is!

MilkDudCalvary
Learner
Learner

Shaaanxo Part 4

Post by MilkDudCalvary »

she has a very square-rectangular torso and she really really needs to find clothes that suit her. there is nothing wrong with having a body type other than hourglass but she cant get that fact through her thick skull.

Return to “Shaaanxo”