The Greatest Showman

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Greatest Showman

Post by cheesecakelover »

A lot of people (influencers) are obsessed with this movie but I want to know what y'all think about it. Honest reviews and such.

I went to see it and it didn't meet the hype.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Greatest Showman

Post by airlocked »

I don't get the hype either. It is a feel good movie with catchy songs and is visually stunning. The plot is incredibly weak and predictable. I didn't like how things were simply raised for the sake of raising it, but nothing was explored i.e. the inter-racial relationship, or the kiss.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

airlocked wrote:I don't get the hype either. It is a feel good movie with catchy songs and is visually stunning. The plot is incredibly weak and predictable. I didn't like how things were simply raised for the sake of raising it, but nothing was explored i.e. the inter-racial relationship, or the kiss.
Yes! I felt the songs were just rushed. I would've enjoyed it more if there had been 30 more minutes of it so the plot could've developed more.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

RadSunflower12122
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RadSunflower12122 »

I absolutely LOVED this movie. The songs. The set design. The costumes. The actors. Just.. everything. One thing that kind of threw me for a loop was when the opera singer started singing a modern song, but I got over it very quickly. I'm easy to please and really enjoyed myself.

Return to “Movies”