Kal123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sanne Vloet (VS model)

Post by Kal123 »

marinavd wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:27 pm
I find the body language of the group (Sanne, Max, Jason, girlfriend) very intriguing. I saw some facial expressions, especially from Sanne, that spoke of irritation and boredom. I thought that was very apparent. I really feel this group is bored of each other BUT they have a business and money to be made and keep up appearances. I get the feeling Sanne feels some emptiness and that's why she's acting unlike herself lately.
spoiler, that is how she is in real life. I have been watching her content for over 3 or 4 years.

Kal123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kal123 »

inyouicountstars wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:06 am
sanne keeps bringing up how happy she is to be back in nyc, back in europe, back in amsterdam, reunited with her family. however spacious it may be, life in her LA apartment (or should i say company HQ) must be suffocating.
Keeping you up to date, they have a seperate office! That was months ago.— It’s not that far-fetched right. I would be happy to be back home too.
Spoiler, she mentioned that she wants to move back to Amsterdam.
Last edited by Kal123 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

can't see the image

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

mammamamma wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:37 am
can't see the image
Instagram and Facebook are having major outages - that's probably why it isn't showing up!

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

Random but look who received a PPP loan in April 2020:

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-pro ... ew-york-ny

Sanne Vloet LLC
Entity: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Industry: Agents and Managers for Artists, Athletes, Entertainers, and Other Public Figures

Sanne Vloet LLC is a limited liability company (LLC) located in New York, New York that received a Coronavirus-related PPP loan from the SBA of $20,833.00 in April, 2020.

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

Jes3 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:39 am
That’s so random @lenonnns. I don’t believe she needed that. Why did you search for that and what else did you find?
It says it was for payroll, but payroll for… who?

I work in the arts and frequently have to look up financial info for different LLCs and nonprofits… had been on GG earlier in the day and thought to look 😂

Second source I use a lot (propublica): https://projects.propublica.org/coronav ... 8824487106

Her “loan” was forgiven in full so she didn’t have to pay it back!

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I normally don't comment on people's bodies, but I do agree that Sanne has gotten very skinny and has lost weight when she certainly didn't need to.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Something's so off about her lately. As someone said, she looks dead behind the eyes. And Max looks OLD as hell.

Soup1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soup1 »

Jes3 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:03 pm
smartypants80 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:53 pm

that picture is disgusting. I'm going to repost because I had to view it through my browser because it didn't display on taptalk.
He aso did that with his ex girlfriend. Forgot her name I think it was Magdalene (?), also a model, she looked a little bit like Sanne. She had the same hair color and light eyes, same body type. He deleted that photo with his ex. I also remember that she described on her instagram that Max has a childlike personality.
Do you think mademoiselle Jessique Clements had anything to do with him and Magdalene breaking up? The timeline matches...

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Ew, that photo is AWFUL. At first I thought his face is like on her butt, not in it omg.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Her "friend" Sami Clarke got engaged. I wonder if Max will propose now.

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

She had an interesting coffee talk video on Nov 1. By interesting I mean - she kind of lowered the veil from her usual "I love LA, my life, wellness!!"

deffo encourage watching the link (timestamped) for her body language, but transcribing here... (omitting um/like for the most part):

"It was funny, last week I posted something, a little Q and A on my Instagram, and it was a question of what types of deep subjects interest you and spark you in conversation. And I responded to it and said I really love philosophy. And someone commented "Oh wow, besides you doing workouts and food and modeling, we don't really know much about you. You should share more.' So I was kind of like thinking, I was like, [pause] really? Do you think I'm not like open and sharing a lot of things? Either that person doesn't follow me on YouTube which is possible, or... [garbled words, loud music edited in over her voice maybe by mistake, says something about "experience"]. Anyway, I try to be as open as possible with the combination of obviously keeping some things private because that is very healthy and everyone needs to have some type of privacy and private life I feel like, but anyway---I wanted to chat about wellness month..." [music over her voice ends]

Then she pivots to talking about wellness month. I used to watch Sanne much more in early days (I guess... pre-Max or early Max). It's funny to me that she feels she's being more open now, when her old vlogs felt more that way? She seems really isolated in LA with everyone in her personal life being tied up in business for the most part.

Also, she suggests that Jason should come back on for a video on mental health and mindfulness... and mentions that you should only do these things with a professional... does she even hear herself sometimes? LOL.
Last edited by lemonsss on Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

lemonsss
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonsss »

Jes3 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:24 am

And they are part of Armie Hammer’s inner circle on his private Instagram. I would not want to be associated with him. Check out the 2nd and 3rd image for @jasongorskie and max’s old instagram handle @maxliked
wow, thanks for posting this ! I did remember Armie was a part of the matcha stuff at some point but still pretty unsettling to see even if it was 10 months ago.

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

Ooh I loved that interview. There were some juicy details about Drake and Leo and her weight.

Soup1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soup1 »

Also, what is it with Joe's girlfriend Niamh commenting on every post of Jessica but not Sanne? 🤔🤭

-Lurker-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -Lurker- »

Great interview, Romee is down to earth. I wonder if Sanne and Romee had a fight. They were besties in 2014/2015 and then unfollowed each other. When Sanne hangs out with her Dutch friends, Romee is always left out. They used to be a close circle of Dutch friends.

They only reconciled during a wedding of a mutual friend in 2019. They are more like acquaintances now. I wouldn't be surprised if it was jealousy on Sanne's part. Romee has been a Victoria secret’s angel since 2015 and I'm sure every other model wants to achieve that, including Sanne a few years ago.

Apparently Niamh likes Jessica more than Sanne.
Last edited by -Lurker- on Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Lurker-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -Lurker- »

Oops I forgot to add 2016.

-Lurker-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -Lurker- »

lemonsss wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:28 am
Jes3 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:24 am

And they are part of Armie Hammer’s inner circle on his private Instagram. I would not want to be associated with him. Check out the 2nd and 3rd image for @jasongorskie and max’s old instagram handle @maxliked
wow, thanks for posting this ! I did remember Armie was a part of the matcha stuff at some point but still pretty unsettling to see even if it was 10 months ago.
Very disturbing. Armie Hammer is crazy. I remember Sanne Vloet looking up to him in other pictures.

-Lurker-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -Lurker- »

AnastasiaBeavrhausen wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:09 pm
Are Sanne and Romee not friends? They’ve both done VS shows, both are Dutch. But I’ve never seen them interact or promote each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Sanne and Romee had a falling out a few years ago see my comment above.

-Lurker-
Lurker
Lurker

Post by -Lurker- »

marinavd wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:28 pm
She acts entitled, spoiled, greedy and childish.
I agree, I don’t think their relationship is as rosy as they want to make it appear to the outside world. To me it looks like a really empty, vain and superficial bond.
I think so too, they don't seem madly in love. Before Max, people thought she was a lesbian. Don't know if that is true one could be bi. She reminds me of Kirsten Stewart.

Return to “Celebrity”