Aishwarya Rai Without Makeup- 2012.????

Re: Aishwarya Rai Without Makeup- 2012.????

Post by Guest »

wildturtle wrote:
Cocomademoiselle98 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:10 am
punk-Fan wrote:
mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:She is so pretty with makeup without makeup. She is one of the most beautiful woman in the world. I heard she got a lot of grief for not losing baby weight right away after having her daughter.
i don't think she's one of the most beautiful woman, i think she's the most beautiful woman in the world she's a goddess
she's natural,talented,beautiful,gorgeous,tall,famous,kind............................ i love her <3
Aishwarya Rai walks for watch brand in Delhi Photos)2012/october

She’s not tall she’s 5’5 that’s pretty average but yes she is the most beautiful woman in my opinion as I have never seen a woman more beautiful than her.
She is tall she’s 5’7 not 5’5 get your facts straight
She’s not 5’7 she’s 165cm and looks it too. She’s quite a bit shorter than her 6’ husband and she’s a little shorter than Sridevi who was 5’6. She’s not 5’7 you moron who can’t seem to guess someone’s height just from looking. 5’5 is not even short it’s quite tall in India. Most actresses are between 5’2-5’6. There are few over 5’8. Just because you’re a midget and can’t guess height so you take random facts from sites. It’s been confirmed she’s 165cm.

Post by Guest »

peachesnoranges wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:58 pm
urmotherwasahamster wrote:Who is this girl and why does everyone think she's the most beautiful girl in the world? Honestly I've seen a lot better? I just find it odd, idk. :|
She is a model who became and bollywood actress. She became Miss World in 94. She has also acted in Hollywood movies, does commercials, and etc. Everyone has their own definition of beauty. She is pretty, no doubt. But she is overrated in my opinion.

I hope this doesn't come out as racist but this has some truth to it. Indians come in a range of colours. Some are white as snow and some are black as black ink. Some Indians obsess over looking European (colonial mentality?). She is from South India where the majority (not all before someone attacks me) of the people are more brown so could have been seen as trophy since she didn't look like the typical South Indian. If she didn't have pale skin and the features she has, she wouldn't have been as famous. People make a big deal about her eyes. They are naturally light brown or hazel. She wears green, blue, and etc contacts. If you see pictures of her when she was first modelling you will see her real eye colour.
She definitely is not pale. She’s medium complexion. People fuss over Deepika Padukone. It’s not because she has light eyes she has really nice big beautiful eyes and perfect sharp feminine features.

Post by Guest »

As you can see she is 5’5 and she’s a bit shorter than Sri who is 5’6.

Shilpa Shetty is 5’8 and Aishwarya is a lot shorter than her barefeet on Shilpa’s sons birthday. Perhaps Shilpa’s shoes add an inch but Aishwarya still looks a lot shorter than her. Definitely 5’5. Even if you compare pics of Aish with 6’ Abhishek barefoot she looks about 5’5.

I know because my husband is also 6’ and I’m 5’6 so I can tell her height from the difference in her and her husband’s height.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:52 am
wildturtle wrote:
punk-Fan wrote:
mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:She is so pretty with makeup without makeup. She is one of the most beautiful woman in the world. I heard she got a lot of grief for not losing baby weight right away after having her daughter.
i don't think she's one of the most beautiful woman, i think she's the most beautiful woman in the world she's a goddess
she's natural,talented,beautiful,gorgeous,tall,famous,kind............................ i love her <3

She’s not tall she’s 5’5 that’s pretty average but yes she is the most beautiful woman in my opinion as I have never seen a woman more beautiful than her.
She’s not 5’7 she’s 165cm and looks it too. She’s quite a bit shorter than her 6’ husband and she’s a little shorter than Sridevi who was 5’6. She’s not 5’7 you moron who can’t seem to guess someone’s height just from looking. 5’5 is not even short it’s quite tall in India. Most actresses are between 5’2-5’6. There are few over 5’8. Just because you’re a midget and can’t guess height so you take random facts from sites. It’s been confirmed she’s 165cm.
If anyone is the moron is you, you can’t seem to guess anything right. How the hell am I a midget you don’t even know what I look like or my height, get out of here troll. It’s not confirmed she’s 165cm there’s literally reports of her being 5.7. Girl bye. Ugly ass

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Cocomademoiselle98 wrote: As you can see she is 5’5 and she’s a bit shorter than Sri who is 5’6.

Shilpa Shetty is 5’8 and Aishwarya is a lot shorter than her barefeet on Shilpa’s sons birthday. Perhaps Shilpa’s shoes add an inch but Aishwarya still looks a lot shorter than her. Definitely 5’5. Even if you compare pics of Aish with 6’ Abhishek barefoot she looks about 5’5.

I know because my husband is also 6’ and I’m 5’6 so I can tell her height from the difference in her and her husband’s height.
Lmao you’re 19 years old and you have a husband? Quit lying and get a life!

Post by Guest »

wildturtle wrote:
Cocomademoiselle98 wrote: As you can see she is 5’5 and she’s a bit shorter than Sri who is 5’6.

Lmao you’re 19 years old and you have a husband? Quit lying and get a life!
Sorry, what’s so hard to believe about being young and married? Bitch. Acting like I’m 9-years-old. I have been with the same guy since I was 12 so stfu.

Post by Guest »

wildturtle wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:52 am
wildturtle wrote:
punk-Fan wrote:

If anyone is the moron is you, you can’t seem to guess anything right. How the hell am I a midget you don’t even know what I look like or my height, get out of here troll. It’s not confirmed she’s 165cm there’s literally reports of her being 5.7. Girl bye. Ugly ass
Also you dumbass moronic fat bitch there are lots of reports of separate actresses being different heights. All seem to be exaggarated but when their heights are compared with actresses who are confirmed as being tall for instance she’s a midget in front of 5’8 Shilpa. If she was 5’7 she’d look the same height as her in that pic. You’re pathetic. You ugly ass roundie mofo old hag.

Return to “Celebrity”