Shay Mitchell

stellapeach
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay Mitchell

Post by stellapeach »

Baby must of been born late September/early October because If she really gave birth last week then I don’t see how she is physically able to go out and party?? Shoot, if that’s really the case then I need to know what her postpartum care routine is because that’s impressive. I’m 34 weeks pregnant and already planning on being a hermit for at least a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

half_pint wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:34 am
What the hell does Matte even do for a living? I remember when he used to be a MuchMusic VJ, I loved him and Leah on MOD but that was ages ago. How does he make money now? Does he just mooch off Shay?
I thought he left Toronto to move to LA to make in Hollywood. Looks like all that happened is that he found a Sugar Mama

beheadbread
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by beheadbread »

stellapeach wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:36 am
Baby must of been born late September/early October because If she really gave birth last week then I don’t see how she is physically able to go out and party?? Shoot, if that’s really the case then I need to know what her postpartum care routine is because that’s impressive. I’m 34 weeks pregnant and already planning on being a hermit for at least a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saaaaame. I'm only 8wks but already dreaming of staying home with my lil one when he/she is born. I guarantee she gave birth less than a week before she went out and partied... her defense of "it wasn't 3 days" tells me it was most likely 4 or 5 LOL, YIKES.
And her baby daddy tells her what she can and can't do during birth before putting a ring on it? MESS! These morons deserve each other, I feel bad for poor kid!

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

So she named her baby Atlas. Of course she did.

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

Atlas Babel is just so unfair to the child

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

Her assistant Sammy quit right?

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

haze wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:24 pm
Matte's always been a bitch even when he was a VJ. He's internally misogynistic and a selfish asshole. Shay may be whiny, but Matte is even worse. He literally looks at his phone all day and doesn't pay attention to her even when she was in labour.
OH MY GOD. He's Matte Babel, MTV VJ!?

I feel so fucking dumb, I could not place him. He looks real different with facial hair. I'm a numpty.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

makemeasquare wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:54 am
haze wrote:
Matte's always been a bitch even when he was a VJ. He's internally misogynistic and a selfish asshole. Shay may be whiny, but Matte is even worse. He literally looks at his phone all day and doesn't pay attention to her even when she was in labour.

I feel so fucking dumb, I could not place him. He looks real different with facial hair. I'm a numpty.
Much Music to be specific, but no one watches that channel anymore. But yeah, he's Matte Babel. He used to be way hotter, now he looks old and ugly. I used to ship him with Leah Miller, but they're both awful looking now. Leah botched her face so bad with plastic surgery.

I was surprised that Matte was able to woo Shay, but they have the same personality so.. I guess it's not too hard to see why.

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

haze wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:03 am
makemeasquare wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:54 am
haze wrote:

Much Music to be specific, but no one watches that channel anymore. But yeah, he's Matte Babel. He used to be way hotter, now he looks old and ugly. I used to ship him with Leah Miller, but they're both awful looking now. Leah botched her face so bad with plastic surgery.

I was surprised that Matte was able to woo Shay, but they have the same personality so.. I guess it's not too hard to see why.
OH MAN, yeah, they were the new VJs around the demise of Much and the rise of MTV Canada, with their new slate of teen mom and jersey shore programming. Wiuld. I remember him being so fucking hot. Leah's really dropped off the face of the planet.

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Did anyone see her story where her friend got her a cake and Matte threw the whole cake in the trash (I guess cos he didn't want unhealthy food in the house)? So fucking wasteful and rude to the person who bought/made that. They are so irritating

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

half_pint wrote:Did anyone see her story where her friend got her a cake and Matte threw the whole cake in the trash (I guess cos he didn't want unhealthy food in the house)? So fucking wasteful and rude to the person who bought/made that. They are so irritating
omg yes! she made him throw away the cake so she wouldn’t eat it. she said it was mean of her friend to send her a whole cake “it’s too much for one person!”

i was like alone? did she break up with Matte? then she showed someone else throwing it in the trash, she even sprayed cleaning spray on top of it as to say she doesnt have the self-control to not eat it out of the trash Image how funny.

i think she knows it was mean/wasteful but couldn’t help herself posting a “funny IG story”.

and this coming from the person who claims to own a snack-cage with a lock on it so others wouldn’t eat her candy and eats pizza all day everyday is even more ridiculous.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

throwing food in a time like this screams privelege and spoiled, this is horrible.

Greeting
Learner
Learner

Post by Greeting »

Her daughter is the cutest!
Last edited by Greeting on Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Celebrity”