Revlon Lip Butters

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Revlon Lip Butters

Post by Polarbear »

i wish my country has all the shades that you guys have mentioned here. wild watermelon seems like an interesting color. hehe! I only have strawberry tart and cherry tart and I am loving both! Been using them everyday. LOL! I feel guilty with my other brands lipsticks and lipgloss. hehe!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I'm a fan
I love creme brulee because it's one of the only nudes I can pull off (I can only pull off nudes with browns in them)
Cupcake is a really pretty bubble gum pink- it's super moisturizing too
Lollipop is a nice hot pink with some red in it- love it for going out and want a bold lip
Red Velvet is a nice red that personally I can pull off during the day because it's a red with some brown in it

madbeauty88
Talker
Talker

Post by madbeauty88 »

Favorites: Red Velvet, Tutti Frutti, Sugar Plum, Pink Truffle, Lollipop, Raspberry Pie

OK: Juicy Papaya (really wanted to love this one bc of the hype but it's just looks meh on me), Sweet Tart, Candy Apple

Hate: Gumdrop, Fig Jam, Berry Smoothie

I never bought any of the baby/light pink or nude colors.

damselinthisdress
Lurker
Lurker

Post by damselinthisdress »

AVON AND REVLON are the worst companies that use the most harmful chemicals! so I would suggest you save your money and get some real lip butters

usernamexhere
Informer
Informer

Post by usernamexhere »

damselinthisdress wrote:AVON AND REVLON are the worst companies that use the most harmful chemicals! so I would suggest you save your money and get some real lip butters
Do you have suggestions for any that aren't in pot form and are just as pigmented? I was thinking of giving the Flower Beauty ones a try.
I recently went cruelty-free with my products and have had no problem purging *most* of my non-CF lip products... except my lip butters.
"It's a human need to be told stories. The more we're governed by idiots and have no control over our destinies, the more we need to tell stories to each other about who we are, why we are, where we come from, and what might be possible."

lipsticklover143
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lipsticklover143 »

Tutti Frutti, but I love orange lip colors!

Return to “Revlon”