any tea?

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsmyrayeraye

Post by slicker »

I like that she doesn't use high end stuff but she is too good to respond to any of her fans which really irks me.

xam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xam »

slicker wrote:I like that she doesn't use high end stuff but she is too good to respond to any of her fans which really irks me.
She comes off really cool, fun and upbeat in her videos, but I've been hearing she may be a rude person irl (in the AndreaChoice threads). I really hope its not true! Because with her looks and video personality she could go very far. I really hope its not true! The only thing uglier than an ugly girl is a pretty girl who is mean!

We will just say for now... she just has too many subbies and not enough time to respond?!? lol

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

her and her husband looked like they were going to prom on their wedding day...a tad bit casual...although i love them together :)

xam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xam »

supersugar wrote:her and her husband looked like they were going to prom on their wedding day...a tad bit casual...although i love them together :)
lol I know that's what I said too. But it was adorable. They are young and I think she is a stay at home wife? So I think it was very smart of them not to go all out and go broke on an over the top wedding. It seems like it was parents, some family and really close friends that were there. I think they got married at the courthouse?? Dunno but that's money that can be best spent on a house or something better.

I hate when people go over OVER the top on their wedding for no damn reason *cough* Kim Kardashian, Evelyn Lozado *cough* Like they are over compensating for what their marriage lacks in private behind closed doors. The simplest weddings are the best! Just straight to the point...it’s about the union of two souls and not about a dress and random glittery over the top sh!t.

Just like one of my relatives. They planned a wedding in 60 days. Having all kinds of glittery sh*t trying to have an over the top bomb wedding. Talk about a hot mess. Dollar store paper-bell lanterns and Christmas light! Girrrrrllll bye!

ShesCarry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ShesCarry »

I personally find her to be a bit annoying, maybe it's the accent

B0rninthe8os
Learner
Learner

Post by B0rninthe8os »

She's pretty and her editing is good. I'll give her that. Exactly how many times can you do eyeliner and colored lips?? All her looks look the exact same. She needs to look outside of the box. I can tell she is rude in real life. She is just friendly with the camera. What I want to know how the hell did she get so many subscribers so fast??? I know she knows Andrea but really? Is this the key to subbies? Know someone with alot of subscribers??

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

B0rninthe8os wrote:She's pretty and her editing is good. I'll give her that. Exactly how many times can you do eyeliner and colored lips?? All her looks look the exact same. She needs to look outside of the box. I can tell she is rude in real life. She is just friendly with the camera. What I want to know how the hell did she get so many subscribers so fast??? I know she knows Andrea but really? Is this the key to subbies? Know someone with alot of subscribers??
Yes, sadly it is. And for RayeRaye, I think gaining mass popularity so fast was just bad. Working towards subscribers, interacting with the community, and the likes is humbling. RayeRaye was already a top guru in less than 6 months. She never had to do the other work that comes with it. It's been a smooth sailing process for her. Which is why she's so above being bothered to even speak to her fans. The people who get her paid. Smfh.

RonnieSaidWhat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by RonnieSaidWhat »

slicker wrote:
B0rninthe8os wrote:She's pretty and her editing is good. I'll give her that. Exactly how many times can you do eyeliner and colored lips?? All her looks look the exact same. She needs to look outside of the box. I can tell she is rude in real life. She is just friendly with the camera. What I want to know how the hell did she get so many subscribers so fast??? I know she knows Andrea but really? Is this the key to subbies? Know someone with alot of subscribers??
Yes, sadly it is. And for RayeRaye, I think gaining mass popularity so fast was just bad. Working towards subscribers, interacting with the community, and the likes is humbling. RayeRaye was already a top guru in less than 6 months. She never had to do the other work that comes with it. It's been a smooth sailing process for her. Which is why she's so above being bothered to even speak to her fans. The people who get her paid. Smfh.
She has a lot of subscribers and whenever I see a post that's not an upload its a comment. IDK where you guys are getting this from. And she was "Tumblr famous" before even coming to YouTube. I believe that has a lot to do with it.

Post by Guest »

cannot stand how she drags on a word like 'sexxxxxxxy lips', she knows she can get away with acting 'weird' or 'kooky' as she's (apparantly) pretty. lets face it she's just a tumblr lightie who is clearly very stuck up but can put on a nice act front of the camera as mentioned above

GORJESS
Learner
Learner

Post by GORJESS »

I remember she had hardly any subs before AndreasChoice started shouting her out like crazy. Then within the next week she was a top viewed/subbed "guru". She doesn't have any skills, she's just pretty. And most of the girls that watch her are impressionable. She sounds so dumb when she talks, you can tell she's putting this stupid "slow" act on to try and be funny. Her and all of the Tumblr famous people, are all the same. Same swag, same hair, same makeup. Like people think Andrea and Raye are related, probably because of their lips. But honestly, they act and and present themselves the same. Yawn!

livelovelaughx
Learner
Learner

Post by livelovelaughx »

She only answers to "hater" comments. It's funny considering she "looooooooooooves" her fans so much. I'm all for everybody fulfilling their dreams but she has all those subscribers for nothing. She doesn't really know about make up or style in my opinion. Theirs gurus who have 5,000 subs who are WAYY better but since she's "pretty" (I don't see how) and is friends with andreaschoice she has more than 100,000 subs. Idk there's something about her I don't like.

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

well I like her , think she seems down to earth. I also really like her vids, especially her DIY ones. I love that she keeps her hair natural and also that she doesn't use many expensive products.

Wicked
Learner
Learner

Post by Wicked »

Babifrost wrote:looks like we have a copycat on our hands. check out this video a lesser known youtuber put up 1 day ago [youtube][/youtube]

now look at this video miss raye raye put up 7 hours ago [youtube][/youtube] and before you say im reaching itsmyrayeraye is suscribed to this woman on youtube so shes defo seen her tutorial
That girl looks more like a Tyme copycat
:?

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

I hate the way she talks. She talks like her viewers are stupid and she has a small bitchy smile after every sentence. Her voice is also annoying.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Return to “itsmyrayeraye”