ChloeMorello

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChloeMorello

Post by stuiterbal83 »

Plus, she is not stupid. She knows that YT wont last and she has a gameplan for her future. Most YTers are soo dumb too think that YT will sustain them forever and cant think 5 minutes ahead.
If i compare Chloe to Meg or Jaclyn, i think Chloe is better suited for succes. She is smart and just knows how the world works.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

I don't genuinely like many youtubers but Chloe is amazing! I used to dislike her because as someone mentioned on here, she seemed pretty stuck up, but she's definitely opened up a lot more. She doesn't have to feign quirkiness like so many other youtubers, she's actually funny and has a personality unlike some others (cough lauren cough) and she's so knowledgeable about her makeup shit. I love her!

cococarel
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cococarel »

I love her so much! My fave Youtuber ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paris_beautyx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by paris_beautyx »

I genuinely love Chloe! I love the fact she incorporates 'old school'/traditional makeup-artist type techniques into her makeup application rather than just slapping on a whole lot of products. She seems like someone you'd want to go out on a Friday night with to dinner or something, she just seems so warm and accepting and generally nice. I love how she's confident in herself and has a certain level of class to her whilst still joking around and reminding us who watch her she's also just like us :D

lil_p3bble
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lil_p3bble »

Just saw her new Channel Trailer and I thought that was awesome - unlike some of the video trailers I've seen from some beauty vloggers lately.

sumayyakhan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sumayyakhan »

i enjoy her tutorials as they are easy n fun to watch, she doesnt overcomplicate the way she describes and is funny

sanzrb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sanzrb »

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

I love her little innuendos. She's such a character!

flowergirl3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by flowergirl3 »

I like Chloe Morello a lot, also...she's very pretty and I like her Australian accent...after looking at her before and after photos from instagram, I believe that she got the tip of her nose bobbed and shortened...I don't think she would want to reveal this but she was very open on getting her lips made fuller...but fuller lips is the latest fashion trend but not everyone would like to reveal that they got a nose job done...some people would like others to believe that they are just born beautiful...I think Chloe's nose job looks significantly different...and I have seen her in many videos and always admired her perfect facial features... :love2:

flowergirl3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by flowergirl3 »

I like Chloe Morello a lot, also...she's very pretty and I like her Australian accent...after looking at her before and after photos from instagram, I believe that she got the tip of her nose bobbed and shortened...I don't think she would want to reveal this but she was very open on getting her lips made fuller...but fuller lips is the latest fashion trend but not everyone would like to reveal that they got a nose job done...some people would like others to believe that they are just born beautiful...I think Chloe's nose job looks significantly different...and I have seen her in many videos and always admired her perfect facial features... :love2:

MayDay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MayDay »

secretsunloaded wrote:I love her little innuendos. She's such a character!
Same here! She's a beauty and she's not scared to sometimes say something funny yet controversial, it sets her apart from other gurus.

Baileythedog
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Baileythedog »

I love chloe. I can't stand to watch most youtubers because i find their personalities beyond annoying. But i think chloe is funny and sweet!

jennafear557
Learner
Learner

Post by jennafear557 »

Anybody out there? Chloe's thread has been quiet. Did it move?
Anyway, seems she posts less and less and gets so many sponsored opportunities that they make up her entire feed. Weird she went to Rio with travel bloggers like Ben Brown. Good for her but don't think her content lately is deserving of all these opportunities.

Post by Guest »

i like her sense of humor but her vanity is off-putting.

it's amazing that she's so successful, as she barely puts any effort into her videos. they look so unprofessional.

Post by Guest »

i don't trust her boyfriend.........

ScarlettAisha
Learner
Learner

Post by ScarlettAisha »

I like how she doesn't seem fake and she is quite funny sometimes, plus very pretty. But her obvious nose job as of late makes me really sad... She had a small, cute round nose before, now she looks like an overly photoshopped Kardashian. That can't just be contouring, guys, come on. Her nose shape looks totally different now, even without the contour. The "nose job" video is just an excuse, because she must have gotten quite a few comments on her nose looking different. But she brushes it off saying that she has "finally learned how to contour" her "round nose"... sigh.
zvdvd-horz.jpg
dvgz-horz.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

I just popped over here from the trash thread to say how much I love her wedding dress!!
I’m glad she’s happy, she looked beautiful and I wish her all the best!
While I haven’t watched her videos in a long time, I really like that she has real followers and seems to be moving and growing in her life.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Itsonlyme wrote:I just popped over here from the trash thread to say how much I love her wedding dress!!
I’m glad she’s happy, she looked beautiful and I wish her all the best!
While I haven’t watched her videos in a long time, I really like that she has real followers and seems to be moving and growing in her life.
Yes I agree, I think it suited her and her style of wedding and have no idea why people don't seem to like it!

Lostgalaxy24
Learner
Learner

Post by Lostgalaxy24 »

I loved Chloe's wedding make-up, so beautiful.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

I think chloe is one of the most liked youtubers. Even her trash thread is so quiet compared to other people.

She just seems really normal and cool. I get the vibe she doesn't care that she is famous/doesn't think its a big deal .. she seems very comfortable with herself.

Return to “ChloeMorello”