Nintendo 3DS

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Post by gizcorn »

McQueen. wrote:^ Yes, tell me how you like it! :) Nintendo stopped producing them so they're selling for like $50+ most places without the box or anything.

Seriously?! Jesus, if the 3DS wasn't region locked I'd buy you one from here! Mine's literally brand new, box/stand and all, and its selling for around £30? but yeah I didn't pay a penny :tu: I will let you know, but it probably won't be until next thurs or fri depending on what I get through on the flight! (I seriously have around 5 games to start, I have a problem...)

sorchaidk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sorchaidk »

So I was thinking of getting Pokémon X but I've never played any of the previous pokemons so I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea? •~•

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

sorchaidk wrote:So I was thinking of getting Pokémon X but I've never played any of the previous pokemons so I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea? •~•
I just got it and it's so addicting! I used to play the pokemon game back in the 90's on the gameboy color! ( i feel like im showing my age haha) I say get it! :D

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

How do you guys find your gamer numbers? I want to add you guys!

sorchaidk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sorchaidk »

Mar2013 wrote:
sorchaidk wrote:So I was thinking of getting Pokémon X but I've never played any of the previous pokemons so I'm wondering if it would be a bad idea? •~•
I just got it and it's so addicting! I used to play the pokemon game back in the 90's on the gameboy color! ( i feel like im showing my age haha) I say get it! :D
Haha!xD I think I'll get it next time I'm ordering stuff off amazon, it'll be slightly cheaper then xD

And in regards to what you asked about how to find your friend code, you click on the smiley face in the orange box on the very top row of apps on the bottom screen :) then you click on your player card and your friend code will be written on it c: sorry idk if that was any help haha xD

*English isn't my first language*

sorchaidk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sorchaidk »

Also for anyone who cares, my FC is 3024-6938-6887 haha :)

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

sorchaidk wrote:
Mar2013 wrote:
Haha!xD I think I'll get it next time I'm ordering stuff off amazon, it'll be slightly cheaper then xD

And in regards to what you asked about how to find your friend code, you click on the smiley face in the orange box on the very top row of apps on the bottom screen :) then you click on your player card and your friend code will be written on it c: sorry idk if that was any help haha xD

*English isn't my first language*
Awesome Thank you!! :)

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

McQueen. wrote:^ Yes, tell me how you like it! :) Nintendo stopped producing them so they're selling for like $50+ most places without the box or anything.

Hey so I still haven't managed to have a go on the game yet, (SUPER BUSY!), but I got an email from nintendo that there's a sale on the eshop of games with characters appearing in smash bros, and this is one of them, and it's about £20 (Which is crazy) so I thought I'd mention it if you didnt know yet as it ends on the 21st!

(Also it may be a UK only thing, in which case I'm sorry!)

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Post by areyouawake »

I was hesitant at first to get a 3DS, but then I found out they were making two Shin Megami Tensei games, and I was excited (although I barely got it this year) : D
I got one of the SMT games for 20 bucks and I also managed to get A Link Between Worlds, and I enjoy both so much. I need to finish A Link to the Past (as well as any other LoZ I own teehee). Which btw, does anyone know where I can buy any LoZ game for the DS? I always see them for $30+ on ebay, gamestop, and I'm kindasorta on a budget.
Oh yeah, that's another thing I love about the 3DS, it's backwards compatible! I miss consoles being backwards compatible : ( so I can play my DS games without carrying both DS and 3DS.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

areyouawake wrote:I was hesitant at first to get a 3DS, but then I found out they were making two Shin Megami Tensei games, and I was excited (although I barely got it this year) : D
I got one of the SMT games for 20 bucks and I also managed to get A Link Between Worlds, and I enjoy both so much. I need to finish A Link to the Past (as well as any other LoZ I own teehee). Which btw, does anyone know where I can buy any LoZ game for the DS? I always see them for $30+ on ebay, gamestop, and I'm kindasorta on a budget.
Oh yeah, that's another thing I love about the 3DS, it's backwards compatible! I miss consoles being backwards compatible : ( so I can play my DS games without carrying both DS and 3DS.
My Nintendo 3ds eshop is selling LoZ Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages and the original LoZ for like $5

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Post by areyouawake »

Diorette wrote:
areyouawake wrote:I was hesitant at first to get a 3DS, but then I found out they were making two Shin Megami Tensei games, and I was excited (although I barely got it this year) : D
My Nintendo 3ds eshop is selling LoZ Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages and the original LoZ for like $5
Ah sweeet! I have Oracle of Ages, but not Seasons nor the original so I'll check it out :3 thanks!

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I noticed the new XLs don't have face plates.

So sick on Nintendo coming out with several different version of their handhelds. And they have the nerve to make games exclusive to the new one. Ugh fuck nintendo. If they make a pokemon game for the new one I will flip.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I like that you can customize with the face plates, but I feel like I just got my 3DS(which it was a year ago). I know Nintendo comes out with new systems often, but this one seems really annoying. I guess since it's going to have extra buttons, so new games will only be exclusively to the new 3DS. It's not like I get games all that often, but still.

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

I am not really impressed. But I have the Animal Crossing 3DS XL which I think is very cute and wouldn't have the need for faceplates. I could see the extra buttons being useful in some games like fighter games but I don't play complex games on my 3DS and save my 'heavy duty' gaming for my PC or PS3/Wii U. I am playing AC:NL and Tomodatchi right now. I don't think I need any extra buttons for either of those.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Did you guys see the Limited Edition 3DS XL for Super Smash Bros? It's gorgeous, too bad that as of now, it would only be available in Europe.

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Post by areyouawake »

I was excited about the Xenoblade Chronicles port, but then I find out it's exclusive to this new 3DS.
Hopefully my bf will get it, he doesn't have a 3DS and he's been wanting one.
And I do think Xenoblade will play much better on portable than on the Wii (not that's it's bad on the Wii, but I get easily confused with it). And get a much better voice acting, because it's cheesy as hell xD

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Post by areyouawake »

Also lol I found this hilarious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

areyouawake wrote:I was excited about the Xenoblade Chronicles port, but then I find out it's exclusive to this new 3DS.
And I do think Xenoblade will play much better on portable than on the Wii (not that's it's bad on the Wii, but I get easily confused with it). And get a much better voice acting, because it's cheesy as hell xD
*nods*

I have been hearing this is the sole reason many people are upgrading or buying the new 3DS. I don't play the series but it seems like it's much needed in portable form. There are only a few games I'd be willing to shell out that much cash for but that's the only way I'd buy this. Animal Crossing...I'm looking at you. *shifty eyes*

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Post by areyouawake »

Rosewynn wrote:
areyouawake wrote:I was excited about the Xenoblade Chronicles port, but then I find out it's exclusive to this new 3DS.
*nods*

I have been hearing this is the sole reason many people are upgrading or buying the new 3DS. I don't play the series but it seems like it's much needed in portable form. There are only a few games I'd be willing to shell out that much cash for but that's the only way I'd buy this. Animal Crossing...I'm looking at you. *shifty eyes*

Oh yeah. Xenoblade Chronicles had a limited release (btw it's not associated with Xenosaga nor Xenogears, they put the title as a tribute to the creator of Xeno series), and every copy is sold for 50 bucks or more, so yeah I can see people would spend money on this new 3DS if they don't have it.
This isn't the first time Nintendo has done this tho. I remember I couldn't play Skyward Sword because I didn't have the Wii motion PLUS controller. It just seems more ridiculous in this case having a new console that looks just like the one except with one more button.

Hopefully they do not rerelease Majora's Mask or any other big name title for this new 3DS. Otherwise RAAAAAAGGGEEE

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Oh snap I didn't even know about the Pokemon demo. To be honest haven't even looked at my 3DS in a while. I'm hoping the new Harvest Moon is worth buying too.
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Return to “Games”