BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

Post by Adele FlapBag »

I know we had some funny suggestions recently but I think this title is a long time coming. :love2:

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

Post by yestheyrereal »

Adele FlapBag wrote:I know we had some funny suggestions recently but I think this title is a long time coming. :love2:
I lahve it!

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

sugartstar123 wrote:
ohliveuh wrote:
NotMyselfTonight wrote:"My cousin is into minecraft like 10 year old boys usually are" bitch I'm 23/female and love minecraft. Sit down.
I KNOW that pissed me off! I'm 20 and female and I adore minecraft. I have a stuffed enderman on my bed and everything.
Lol really..? She was just saying most 10 year olds are into Minecraft, not that only 10 years are into minecraft.
It wouldn't be frustrating if she wasn't constantly making ignorant gendered/sexist remarks, but she is.

SouthernVixen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SouthernVixen »

Her always going on about Target in every. single. video. just makes me want to hate the place more and more, which sucks because I work there. D:

She is the "guest" that my co-workers and I complain about on breaks. The ones that make an absolute disaster of a section of the store and don't give a rat's ass about it. Watching her videos when she drops things, or like in her most recent video where she just leaves the lid halfassed on the bowl, makes me rage internally. Might be small to some people, and it might be our "job" to clean up after them, but it sucks. (also replace Target with any other retail place and it's the same story. I feel bad for anyone that has to clean up after Tornado Allie)

/end slightly buzzed rant

Dahlia
Debater
Debater

Post by Dahlia »

SouthernVixen wrote:Her always going on about Target in every. single. video. just makes me want to hate the place more and more, which sucks because I work there. D:

She is the "guest" that my co-workers and I complain about on breaks. The ones that make an absolute disaster of a section of the store and don't give a rat's ass about it. Watching her videos when she drops things, or like in her most recent video where she just leaves the lid halfassed on the bowl, makes me rage internally. Might be small to some people, and it might be our "job" to clean up after them, but it sucks. (also replace Target with any other retail place and it's the same story. I feel bad for anyone that has to clean up after Tornado Allie)

I know right I hate it when people wait for you to finish folding something and then completely mess it up or when they drop stuff and don't pick it up. Better yet when they leave their garbage on the shelves, floor, tables etc and don't pick it up just leaves it for you to clean.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

She is so heavy handed in everything she does. I honestly though she was going to break the hangers the way she tore through those clothes at goodwill.

Also not being rude (but actually totally am) she looked dog rough at the beginning of her latest vlog.

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

ohliveuh wrote:
sugartstar123 wrote:
ohliveuh wrote:
NotMyselfTonight wrote:"My cousin is into minecraft like 10 year old boys usually are" bitch I'm 23/female and love minecraft. Sit down.
I KNOW that pissed me off! I'm 20 and female and I adore minecraft. I have a stuffed enderman on my bed and everything.
Lol really..? She was just saying most 10 year olds are into Minecraft, not that only 10 years are into minecraft.
It wouldn't be frustrating if she wasn't constantly making ignorant gendered/sexist remarks, but she is.
Oh. What sexist remarks has she made?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

babyminx wrote:I'm getting irrationally annoyed at how she claimed Frozen and The Fault in Our Stars are her "two favourite movies ever". Really bitch? You're almost 30 and your two favourite movies are a children's one and a tween one that came out in the past year or so? It's so embarrassing how she tries to act like a 15 year old, but you can tell she never really interacts with any young people in real life
Lol this though. I'm only 21 and don't feel like my teenage years were that long ago, until I talk to actual teenagers and realise that I have no idea who some of the people and things they're interested in are. I was in high school 3 years ago, but already feel removed from current teens. Obviously it isn't a bad thing, because I'm not a teenager anymore, so I don't need to relate directly to teens, they aren't my peers. Allie was a teenager in the late 90's to early 2000's, she hasn't been a teenager for at least a decade, she needs to stop with the fantasy life she is living because as much as she tries, she is not and will never again be a teenager.
RETIRED MODERATOR

Deir
Learner
Learner

Post by Deir »

Did anyone notice that after Allie's 24 minute video (Strange Christmas Song) she also posted a 15 minute video afterwards then deleted it? I didn't get to watch it but I'm sure someone has.

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

SouthernVixen wrote:Her always going on about Target in every. single. video. just makes me want to hate the place more and more, which sucks because I work there. D:

Thank you! I've had to explain this to some of my more snooty friends who have never worked in retail so many times! For me, it's not just about making a mess that the employees have to clean up but also about other customers. Why are you making it hard for another customer to come by and browse the same [insert super cute/pretty/adorable cheap and tacky] items? You want to defend the behavior of customers like Allie, fine. People like that have zero respect for the employees whose "job" it is to reorganize an entire section after some asshat has destroyed it but they also don't care about the other customers that now can't have a nice shopping experience.

UniicornSparkles
Informer
Informer

Post by UniicornSparkles »

The title is wonderful!! Adele, you slay once again!! 20 million dollars :tu:

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

itsfine wrote:i think the speech at the end of Eva's "what i got for christmas video" was directed specifically toward Allie.
What did she say?

Also, watching her Vlogmas 21 video, her father really does look fed up with her shit. All that derpy singing along in the car would drive me crazy if a CHILD did it, never mind a 30 year old woman!

Hurroderr

Post by Hurroderr »

Sorry if this gets brought up a lot but seriously how does someone let their teeth get that bad! Like wtf. They're not even yellow. They're rotting. Her breath must smell like lovely roses ugh gross

Also... Potato Ga-nochi. I don't understand how people like her and Kai exist. I'm in utter shock

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Hurroderr wrote:Sorry if this gets brought up a lot but seriously how does someone let their teeth get that bad! Like wtf. They're not even yellow. They're rotting. Her breath must smell like lovely roses ugh gross
Common consensus is fluorosis, she probably ate toothpaste as a child http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis
RETIRED MODERATOR

DunisFun
Informer
Informer

Post by DunisFun »

That lip-synching tho. :?

I've seen 10 year old girls waving and smiling at older boys (either to annoy them or they think they're cute, or both) like they don't give a single shit, while 30 year old Allie over here hides from them whispering about how they're in the Women's section looking at FUCKING UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS.

We get you want to fucking leave, Allie. How 'bout be a nice daughter and let your father shop for a bit? Oh my god. Also, what's up with those waves?

They didn't sing for you? I'm not sure if this is just me, but where I live only the people having special birthdays get sung to. Like 16, 21, 50, 90. etc. And then kids get sung to all the time. I've never seen a 30 year old get sung to.

WHY IS SHE ALWAYS IN TARGET? It's so weird. They're poor right? I don't think babies care if they have a shark stroller. If they are old enough to know what sharks are, they would probably think they're cool.

That little girl and her mom is like "wtf is she doing"

"I can't even" Wonder who she picked that up from. She isn't even kind enough to put that jar cap back on it (if it was a jar, I don't know what it was). "The guy gifts"..no, honey. Girls can do that kind of stuff too. It didn't help that the box said "guy gifts" -_-

I wonder what the rest of her family thinks about her. They're probably like "Oh no, Allie's coming her for Christmas. Ugh."

I couldn't finish the rest of the video. Sorry for the rant but she makes me rage. I haven't watched the newest vlog yet.
:love2: Image :love2:
Easy peasy pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie motherfer.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I am fairly certain that gnocchi is supposed to be refrigerated, because it didn't look like dry pasta. So when she does eventually eat it I'm sure it's going to be all gross.

shopgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by shopgirl »

How we can be surprised that Allie follows gender roles and norms? Look how she grew up. She's not an open minded person. She grew up learning that women take care of the house and men play with guns. :| I don't get angry when she says shit like this because I know she doesn't know anything else. : / Its not really her fault that her parents taught her that's how things are and she hasn't seen anything else outside of Wisconsin I am sure.

What is her fault though....is how fucking annoying she is despite this. :)

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

Love the thread title. 9 times out of 10 I will type BowCreeper instead of BowBeauty when looking for her videos.

lidokitty28
Talker
Talker

Post by lidokitty28 »

24 min vlog..? I'm in for a ride after reading all these angryish post lol has any one ever hit on her in the comments? Would it be mean if we trolled her? Something simple tho like stuff a guy would say to a girl in highschool

Eta 10 mins in and I want to slap her... Also
Her dads face around the 7:30 mark lmao

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

her dad gives no fucks in that 24-min long video, that's for sure. :lol:

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”