BowBeauty24 Part 4

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 4

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I'm having quite a marilyn Manson moment ( in case you couldn't tell from the siggy ) so I was surfing YouTube and came across this gem , if you have time, watch the whole thing, the one at 2.14 is hilarious, BUT the point is, as soon as I got to the one at 10.00 mark, all I could think about was Allie .
http://youtu.be/Jt-uM5I5uSY
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by BabyShanks »

really weird belly rub @ 8:42

more weird belly rubbing @ 0:16

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

In her October favourites or Fall Tag back in 2011 Allie said she worked with friends at a haunted house. I can imagine being followed by Allie would be a terrifying experience. Especially if she's then try to talk to you after doing that awkward hard swallow she does and that eye shifting.

Someone should suggest she does an actually on purpouse scary Halloween look such as Carrie or that girl from the Ring.

EDIT:

Oh high heavens, in her Wendy and Tinkerbell Halloween tutorial she has managed to get a child to tart up.

The kid part starts at 3.33 and let me tell you, that child is not happy about this turn of events, despite being very calm.

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Sissy on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

BabyShanks wrote:

really weird belly rub @ 8:42

more weird belly rubbing @ 0:16
Bitch stole my grandad's shorts!

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

Sissy wrote:In her October favourites or Fall Tag back in 2011 Allie said she worked with friends at a haunted house. I can imagine being followed by Allie would be a terrifying experience. Especially if she's then try to talk to you after doing that awkward hard swallow she does and that eye shifting.

Someone should suggest she does an actually on purpouse scary Halloween look such as Carrie or that girl from the Ring.

EDIT:

Oh high heavens, in her Wendy and Tinkerbell Halloween tutorial she has managed to get a child to tart up.

The kid part starts at 3.33 and let me tell you, that child is not happy about this turn of events, despite being very calm.

[youtube][/youtube]

I can't believe she put so much makeup on such a little girl :( it makes me sad. The video says it was uploaded October 31st. I'm guess this was filmed in Wisconsin. I'm from Chicago and every Halloween as a kid, I've had to trick or treat with my winter coat on because it gets that cold in October. It's just the start of October and we've had 40 degree days. I'm actually really pissed at this video, it was probably so cold and she put this girl in a strapless dress outside.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

BabyShanks wrote:The video says it was uploaded October 31st. I'm guess this was filmed in Wisconsin. I'm from Chicago and every Halloween as a kid, I've had to trick or treat with my winter coat on because it gets that cold in October. It's just the start of October and we've had 40 degree days. I'm actually really pissed at this video, it was probably so cold and she put this girl in a strapless dress outside.
well she was wearing a coat when allie was putting on her makeup, and she did look cold towards the end of the video - she seemed to be shivering before and after allie put the wings on. poor thing.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

At first I thought the kid's side eye was funny but she got more and more uncomfortable... :|

I know kids are impatient and fussy about these things, but Allie was being pretty careless. I don't get how she gets to look after kids when she's so clueless as to when they're uncomfortable. The kid is shivering and wincing but you can't shoot the video inside in october? She puts her hand up over her cheek when the tool you're using is too rough but you keep slapping it on? This is some toddlers and tiaras shit.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^Wow, that's uncomfortable to look at. I feel bad for that girl :|
RETIRED MODERATOR

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol why does she constantly film outside anyway? Is that the cool thing to do? That kid is clearly freezing lol where are her parents?

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

i'm about to get real nitpicky, but i have literally never seen someone apply a lipstick using the side of the stick.... :|

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

MsFailynMarie wrote:Image
lmao fuck she finds a way to do EVERYTHING awkwardly. She can obsessively watch youtubers to the point that she remembers how many likes Meredith got on a picture of her cherry berry chiller but NEVER GETS BETTER AT ANYTHING. The tunnel vision on this broad...

lrnzzz
Talker
Talker

Post by lrnzzz »

LiddlePigg wrote:lol why does she constantly film outside anyway? Is that the cool thing to do? That kid is clearly freezing lol where are her parents?
She was probably babysitting the little girl. Why the fuck anyone would leave their children with her, I'll never know.

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

That poor little girl looks pissed and freezing. Where does Allie find all these children to traumatize anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whattheeff
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by whattheeff »

I know this has probably been talked about buuut. After seeing all these pictures/videos with little kids that she's taken, is there any chance they could be her children? Maybe not all but some? I'm wondering why the parents haven't found out their children are being exploited on the internet. Also, the pictures she posts of her "cousins" or random little kids. I would think she would be too old to be a little kid's cousin. I know sometimes it's that way but. Idk. Just a random fleeting thought.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I wonder if Allie even asked if she could film the kid and put it on YT.

jinkies
Learner
Learner

Post by jinkies »

That poor little girl. How dense can Allie be? Take her inside if she's cold. Whenever she has children in videos, she acts like they're objects and or props for her videos. Not actual human beings who may NOT want to be in a video. Or be outside in the freezing cold during October for that matter. :roll:

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

This pisses me off. Allie forced that kid to film outside in the cold because she's trying to emulate the youtubers who live in Cali and have warm weather that time of year.

I watched Bethany's Halloween costume diy vid yesterday and Allie totally copied the format even though the costumes were stolen from other places. This chick is in la la land!

If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

nolaola
Talker
Talker

Post by nolaola »

Sissy wrote:In her October favourites or Fall Tag back in 2011 Allie said she worked with friends at a haunted house. I can imagine being followed by Allie would be a terrifying experience. Especially if she's then try to talk to you after doing that awkward hard swallow she does and that eye shifting.

EDIT:

[youtube][/youtube]

I think it's a little weird she had in her description that the kid was her neighbor and also had the kid's name in it too. She doesn't even try to hide anything online, I mean some of us found her address very easily.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

BowBeauty24 Part 4

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

^^ I didn't look at the down bar or catch where she said the kids the name and that's it's her neighbor, but that's so disturbing!

There are so many child molestors, perverts, pedophiles, etc out there! Also, child trafficking doesn't just involve kids outside of the U.S.; many middle eastern countries import blonde children. In my mind Allie has made this child a target to the weirdos! With the kids name and the small town Allie is in anyone can go to the local elementary and find that kid luring her by calling out her name!

I am outraged by this and am going to try and find a way to contact this child's parents.

Edit: being infuriated made me unable to type.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”