Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning. P5

mrpank
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning

Post by mrpank »

emilyyyy wrote: And it still frustrates me that Kevin doesn't have any sort of job and now just stakes claim to half of the channel. All he really does is provide a place to stay and transportation. Other than that he's just mooching off of what little Datev earns from YT and sponsorships.
Well Kevins said he's a feminist so I don't see him driving her around, cooking, providing shelter, helping edit, AND going out to work at a job.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

^^^ Sad fact, he's never provided her with anything. He had a brief job as a grocery stocker in CA and an even shorter job (which was probably an internship) in Reno.

I've noticed more and more that he points out what things cost, he even hinted at what Hannah makes in the last vlog and he Insta'd that his Dodgers BB ticket was $7. They must be really pinching those pennies!

pixel33
Talker
Talker

Post by pixel33 »

ewokfan11 wrote:^^^ Sad fact, he's never provided her with anything.
Oh I think in his mind he does provide for her. He drives her around, they live at his parents, he provides her with random facts he memorizes on wiki. lol

I noticed they are losing subscribers again. Could it be due to the most boring trip to Southern California ever. Who the heck drives around aimlessly in every city they visit. They never seem to have a plan, or money. I rolled my eyes when Kevin spouts off facts about California or LA......yeah dude. Southern Californians are well aware of the older homes in Los Angeles. Driving around college campuses at age 26/27 is just sad.

I'm assuming we will see more of Kevin in the new video they will post today. Seeing as I'm sure he can't wait to tell us he's mooching hanging with his friend.

mrpank
Talker
Talker

Post by mrpank »

pixel33 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:^^^ Sad fact, he's never provided her with anything.
Oh I think in his mind he does provide for her. He drives her around, they live at his parents, he provides her with random facts he memorizes on wiki. lol
That's what I meant, that he thinks he does and he's a feminist so he's not doing anymore.

Kevins changed his instagram tagline to "Kevin McCue Cal-Neva, USA youtube.com/ladiedottie". I've been thinking for a while now he makes his instagram look as if he's living in California.

pixel33
Talker
Talker

Post by pixel33 »

mrpank wrote:
Kevins changed his instagram tagline to "Kevin McCue Cal-Neva, USA youtube.com/ladiedottie". I've been thinking for a while now he makes his instagram look as if he's living in California.
I just looked at both of their accounts He has the link to the vlogging channel and she has the Datev Gallagher channel linked. Has it always been that way?

I'm assuming they are trying to mooch their way into living in California. It would require actual income to live here.

mrpank
Talker
Talker

Post by mrpank »

pixel33 wrote:
mrpank wrote:
I just looked at both of their accounts He has the link to the vlogging channel and she has the Datev Gallagher channel linked. Has it always been that way?

I'm assuming they are trying to mooch their way into living in California. It would require actual income to live here.
I'm not sure about hers but he's linked to the vlogging channel for a very long time.

I don't know why they're pretending they live there. I noticed his was all California when she went to FL and thought maybe for sponsors. Maybe they're trying to give new viewers or people that come across them a different image? Who knows. Probably just living in a dream instead of reality.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

Those two don't know if they are sh*ting or standing still, honestly...how dense does a person have to be to have all those opportunities, ruin them and act like everything is fine, all the while they have negative subscriber predictions on social blade??? Its like watching people on a treadmill falling off ...every day.
:love2: :love2:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

pixel33 wrote:I might be wrong but this seems like the project she was all giddy about that her friends were doing, that she wanted to be apart of.

http://www.marryingkinds.com/#!the-team/cfvg

Datev, WAKE UP. Living in a shed in rural NV is not getting you anywhere. It's ok to say this didn't work out and it's time I work on what I want in life, Don't worry Kevin will follow you.....he's got nowhere to go.
Good call

pixel33
Talker
Talker

Post by pixel33 »

Wow, the difference in Dot's spirit when she's hanging out with her friends.

It's like she's alive, happy and full of energy. The latest video has lots of likes and just a few dislikes. Lots of comments. Wake up Datev.....the viewers aren't a fan of you and Kevin together. Kevin is boring, unmotivated, and a dull person and has turned you into the same . Seriously, all he does is drive around, and ramble off Wikipedia info. Yes, yet again if you live in So. Cal you already know Glendale is little Armenia.

The happy energy she had in tonight's upload is the Dot I'm cheering for. FREE Datev!!! Move to LA pursue your dreams. At least move out of hickville.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

pixel33 wrote:Yes, yet again if you live in So. Cal you already know Glendale is little Armenia.
I was wondering how she didn't know this already. She's very proud of being Armenian and she lived in So Cal. Is she really that stupid/ignorant?

Today was more proof that Dot really needs to leave Nevada and get back to the real world. She needs friends and time away from Kevin.

pixel33
Talker
Talker

Post by pixel33 »

ewokfan11 wrote: I was wondering how she didn't know this already. She's very proud of being Armenian and she lived in So Cal. Is she really that stupid/ignorant?
Maybe because she only lived in South Orange County for a little but, but trust me if you are Armenian and in Southern California you either have a relative living in or your family owns a business in Glendale, at the very least someone will have brought up Glendale to you if you are Armenian.

She doesn't seem very in touch with her heritage. She didn't pronounce lahmajun correctly but she acknowledged that. I'm sure there are loads out there but she's the first lazy non- hustling Armenian I've seen.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

There's also the possibility that she gave the opportunity for Kevin to spit out his just researched facts to integrate his useless ass into the vlogs

pixel33
Talker
Talker

Post by pixel33 »

Miss Sunshine wrote:There's also the possibility that she gave the opportunity for Kevin to spit out his just researched facts to integrate his useless ass into the vlogs
Absolutely this. That's his job.lol he obsessively reads Wikipedia. My bash was against him. In almost every video Kevin has to ramble on random things he's read online. He probably thinks it's informative but I just find anything he does annoying.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

She's getting rid of stuff again??? For when they "move"??? Didn't we go through all that about four months ago...and then they never moved??

It seems like she gets the bug to move every time they are away from the shed and she's around people more interesting than Kevin (and I don't blame her), but she just lets her strangers down when they never follow through. I really don't think Kevin wants to move because he'd certainly have to get a JOB to even afford just rent in LA or SF.

I wonder if she's bummed she wasn't invited on the Peru Contiki trip and Raya was. It seems like the big trip offers aren't happening for her this year.

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I wonder if she's bummed she wasn't invited on the Peru Contiki trip and Raya was. It seems like the big trip offers aren't happening for her this year.
Lets face it, Raya has more motivation in her pinky than Dat has in her entire body. She is personable, knowledgeable and actually speaks to her viewers. She's been on panels at every event she has attended this past year.

Datev and Kevin was a guest of Alli at VidCon and inserted herself into her meet and greet last year.

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

ewokfan11 wrote:She's getting rid of stuff again??? For when they "move"??? Didn't we go through all that about four months ago...and then they never moved??

It seems like she gets the bug to move every time they are away from the shed and she's around people more interesting than Kevin (and I don't blame her), but she just lets her strangers down when they never follow through. I really don't think Kevin wants to move because he'd certainly have to get a JOB to even afford just rent in LA or S
I wonder if she's bummed she wasn't invited on the Peru Contiki trip and Raya was. It seems like the big trip offers aren't happening for her this year.
I can't imagine what stuff they have. A few pcs. of furniture in the tiny house, clothes in the closet in the house? She obviously gave away a lot of her clothing as she wears the same boring, clothes every day. She more or less has taken color out of her wardrobe, just as she has done with her life. Since she hooked up with Mr. Boring she has lost her zest and ambition. It's so sad watching someone that had so much promise settle for life in a imitation tiny house.

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

ewokfan11 wrote:She's getting rid of stuff again??? For when they "move"??? Didn't we go through all that about four months ago...and then they never moved??

It seems like she gets the bug to move every time they are away from the shed and she's around people more interesting than Kevin (and I don't blame her), but she just lets her strangers down when they never follow through. I really don't think Kevin wants to move because he'd certainly have to get a JOB to even afford just rent in LA or S
I can't imagine what stuff they have. A few pcs. of furniture in the tiny house, clothes in the closet in the house? She obviously gave away a lot of her clothing as she wears the same boring, clothes every day. She more or less has taken color out of her wardrobe, just as she has done with her life. Since she hooked up with Mr. Boring she has lost her zest and ambition. It's so sad watching someone that had so much promise settle for life in a imitation tiny house.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Side note: My parents happen to be in Tahoe for the week and my mom is complaining it's still getting down to about freezing every night. I wonder if Dot and Kevin's fruit tree blossoms actually survived. I know Dot was really upset that they might not - and that was about a month or two ago.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Side note: My parents happen to be in Tahoe for the week and my mom is complaining it's still getting down to about freezing every night. I wonder if Dot and Kevin's fruit tree blossoms actually survived. I know Dot was really upset that they might not - and that was about a month or two ago.

tara incognita
Informer
Informer

Post by tara incognita »

Initially I thought she was trying to be more cinematic with the silent opening of this first vlog after hanging out with her film school friends, but it turned out that she just handed the camera off to Kev who doesn't have much to say unless he's attempting to correct someone.

Jeff is losing out on thousands in rent for that bedroom in his SF apartment to let these freeloaders crash there every other weekend.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”