Alli Has Officially Moved On Speed Part 6

Nessa
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Has Officially Moved On Speed Part 6

Post by Nessa »

I would be disappointet too. She owes him nothing and shouln't be in his Videos anymore but I would love seeing Chase with Datev, Louis, Jesse, Jeana etc. That would be a funny constellation, with so much fun, activity and positivity... Maybe at VidCon. ;)
I'm from Germany, so sorry for Mistakes! ;)

xoLoxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xoLoxo »

I would hate to see Alli anywhere near Charles after the way he treated her/the way he changed after the divorce.

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

It would be fun though in a soap opera kind of way! :tu:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Lol at the person trying to pick holes in Alli's story by questioning how she knew what Chase was doing. Doesn't everyone stalk their exes on social media? It's sort of expected. Even if you've happily moved on.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

horatio wrote:Lol at the person trying to pick holes in Alli's story by questioning how she knew what Chase was doing. Doesn't everyone stalk their exes on social media? It's sort of expected. Even if you've happily moved on.
I would say especially after a divorce. After my most recent break up I think I reconnected with every single ex I have (not in a romantic way, but still). There's something comforting about reaching out to someone who at one point knew you better than anyone for them to reassure you that you're not gross and they loved you and you will be loved again.

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

Evolve wrote:e. When he passed out on his Starbucks cup and underwent his first surgery, Alli was a rock. I remember he
Evolve wrote:
horatio wrote:Lol at the person trying to pick holes in Alli's story by questioning how she knew what Chase was doing. Doesn't everyone stalk their exes on social media? It's sort of expected. Even if you've happily moved on.
I would say especially after a divorce. After my most recent break up I think I reconnected with every single ex I have (not in a romantic way, but still). There's something comforting about reaching out to someone who at one point knew you better than anyone for them to reassure you that you're not gross and they loved you and you will be loved again.
Eh, maybe I'm weird, but I am never the one to reach out to ex boyfriends... they usually come to me, and I usually dont want anything to do with them. I mean sometimes I get curious about their life, but the happiness I feel now is beyond whatever they gave me.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

That's not weird, I don't think either is weird. Just different people with different experiences.

deblovesphotos
Informer
Informer

Post by deblovesphotos »

Catching up after being gone for a few days.. SO, SO HAPPY for Alli and #SpeedChase. She seems so genuinely happy, honest, and real, it's amazing. <3

Also, about Chase not living in Florida, they're going to figure it out somehow. They obviously care about each other a lot, and while it may take some time, they will definitely work out the living situations and seeing each other.

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

This honestly shouldn't even be an issue, but Alli knew about Chase living in SK either because:

a) He moved there four years ago when Alli was still in college and they probably have a bunch of friends in common.
or b) They were still friends on facebook.

Devastat0r
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Devastat0r »

Yeah knowing that someone in your circle of friends moved to oversea's doesn't equal anything shady. It's the kind of subject that comes up in conversation "oh did you here so and so moved to South Korea?".

She wasn't seeking out boys on facebook.

liladelrey
Informer
Informer

Post by liladelrey »

Today I realized that Coco will be 3 years old this year. Where does the time go?

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

Does anyone remember the vlog where Lauren put her glasses on the cat? (can't remember if it was coco or kitchen) The thought of it is still funny.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

New video!

[youtube][/youtube]

Every time she mentions Chase, she is just beaming with joy. <3

totesmagoats
Learner
Learner

Post by totesmagoats »

I love that Chase is one of her favorites for the month lol. I'm sure there are lots of girls wondering where they can pick up their very own Chase. Not exactly something that is at Ulta for purchase hahaha. Love how giddy she gets over him!

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

Travis recently tweeted that WTK is going to be performing at Playlist again. That's usually a pretty big event that many of Alli's friends will likely be at. Do you think there is remotely any chance that she'll go to the show? Also, do you think that they will have any sort of public interaction whatsoever, or just avoid each other like the plague the whole time? I can't even decide which one would be better.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

xJuniperx wrote:Travis recently tweeted that WTK is going to be performing at Playlist again. That's usually a pretty big event that many of Alli's friends will likely be at. Do you think there is remotely any chance that she'll go to the show? Also, do you think that they will have any sort of public interaction whatsoever, or just avoid each other like the plague the whole time? I can't even decide which one would be better.
I don't think that she will go to the show! Whatever interaction I think she will leave out of her vlog. We won't get to see it till Wednesday whatever she films.

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

Someone asked her about dailies and she said she is happy with what she is doing now! I don't think she will ever entertain the idea of going back to daily vlogging again. I wish she would. I know that I am probably being selfish but at least add Monday to the fold. I like the random videos but I just really enjoy being a part of her day!

Bea326

Post by Bea326 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423017817.733516.jpg
Looks like Chase is not coming back till summer. Maybe she'll go visit him before then?

Also, how cute is this?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423017871.068808.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

britt89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by britt89 »

xJuniperx wrote:Travis recently tweeted that WTK is going to be performing at Playlist again. That's usually a pretty big event that many of Alli's friends will likely be at. Do you think there is remotely any chance that she'll go to the show? Also, do you think that they will have any sort of public interaction whatsoever, or just avoid each other like the plague the whole time? I can't even decide which one would be better.
I doubt she would got to watch wtk perform. I don't think she keeps in touch with any of them. She will probably skip it like she did at Vidcon. I'm sure Charles would love some public interaction just so he could prove to the haters that him and Alli are cool but i don't think that would ever happen. After all the times Charles has tried to thow Alli under the bus any public interaction would seem fake. Anyway I do wonder if she is going to bring some friends with her. She usually brings Datev but she is going on a trip.

xJuniperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xJuniperx »

tekkie38115 wrote:
I don't think that she will go to the show! Whatever interaction I think she will leave out of her vlog. We won't get to see it till Wednesday whatever she films.
True, but that's why I said public interaction. She may not vlog it but I guarantee someone else will. If they even cross paths in a hallway someone will probably get it on film, lol.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”