"She must have been sick for a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long time then."

bambambunny
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella PART 2

Post by bambambunny »

I replied to the comment about her vlogs being late cus shes sick, basically saying If charles can do it while he has a brain tumor she can do it when she has bugs and colds. It's been deleted, a few other people have said the same and those comments have been deleted as well. Me thinks she doesn't like the truth

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

It's interesting how she has the time to delete comments but not enough time to keep vlogs up to date.
.......meow.......

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Or to make skits on her main channel, I was looking at it and the last time she updated anything new that wasn't her shitty hunger games "hilarious" parody. Was 11 months ago. So how exactly is she working "hard"

cheetahwithachainsaw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cheetahwithachainsaw »

Latest vlog is like one of those random videos you come across from a 14 year old's phone with about 26 views. I think they're at the point now where they can't afford to stop making katers daily vlogs or they would have.

enthusiastnotartist
Learner
Learner

Post by enthusiastnotartist »

bambambunny wrote:Or to make skits on her main channel, I was looking at it and the last time she updated anything new that wasn't her shitty hunger games "hilarious" parody. Was 11 months ago. So how exactly is she working "hard"
The crappy Hunger Games thing was only eight months ago, after she met hunky Kyle, but I get what you mean. After that, she put up "extras" videos and her playing Fable Heroes.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Oh yeah my mistake I read the British nanny and hunger games the wrong way round! :)

Menage a Straw
Debater
Debater

Post by Menage a Straw »

Good grief, Cory, stop interrupting Kate! It's not cute, it's flipping rude! Yes, I get it, do it once and everyone laughs. He's started to do it every time he's around her though, and she's starting to sound like she's got ADD just like him. The girl can't seem to finish a single train of thought when she's around him anymore.

Also, Kate, go to the doctor. Don't mess around when you feel like that. Plus, try Gas-X. Just saying. :?

Wrexham
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wrexham »

They’ve basically ruined any chances for serious professions with this dalliance with YouTube. It doesn’t really matter for Cory—he hit his peak a few years ago, and he’s been going downhill ever since then—but Kate really should think twice about what she’s doing. Will she still be vlogging when she’s 30? 40? Just imagine that. :D

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

So they didn't get up to Cory's mom's house until Thanksgiving day because something bad happened with the car. Hmmmmm... are you regretting your big purchase yet Kate? And my gosh, how can she be sick SO MUCH and not even bother going to a doctor? And then drinking beer? Granted it was probably just a taste. But I don't know. If you're that sick I doubt you'd want to even take a sip of something like that. I'm not just griping to be snarky. I hope she's ok.
.......meow.......

OMGWhy
Learner
Learner

Post by OMGWhy »

All I could think watching the latest vlog was, "Kate, it's karma. You should have gone to your dad!" And what is with her drinking beer when she has an upset stomach? Has she ever been tested for a gluten allergy? I have one and if I have more then one piece of bread I will be in agony for days.

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

OMGWhy wrote:All I could think watching the latest vlog was, "Kate, it's karma. You should have gone to your dad!" And what is with her drinking beer when she has an upset stomach? Has she ever been tested for a gluten allergy? I have one and if I have more then one piece of bread I will be in agony for days.
Gluten. I was thinking the same thing because I'm also gluten intolerant. Soy too. Changing my diet was like a miracle. She seems to have a lot of diet-related issues. As for Thanksgiving, I also sense that visiting her dad would've been the better choice.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

The whole car thing was really mysterious. "We can't leave until midnight" "lots of things happened today but you don't need to know what they are" (that seemed to allude to both the car and other things through the day).
...uh, what kind of car issues make it so you can't leave until midnight? Is your car a reverse Cinderella? Pumpkin until midnight? I don't get it.

The other thing that irks me is her being "sick". First off, I think she plays up anything to pretend to be sick to get attention. But when you mention how it's just "trapped wind" on twitter, then talk about how you were sooooooo sick... stop it. That is not an illness. I have digestive issues too. First off, I don't tell everyone about them. And 2nd, if I claimed I was "sick" every time they acted up for a bout of time I'd look as silly as she does right now. Leave it at "a tummy ache" or feeling sick to your stomach. Don't cry about how all day you had to nap because you had stomach issues.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

^Yeah that whole thing about not being able to leave until midnight made me wonder wtf? And then suddenly they're not leaving until the early morning. I'm curious to see how the Thanksgiving vlog turns out. I think she would've been better off going to see her dad. I honestly can't wait until she goes and I really hope Cory stays home.

And every time she mentions trapped wind I'm thinking ok...So basically you just told twitter and your viewers that you need to fart and can't? Thanks for sharing...... :roll:
.......meow.......

Lucet
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucet »

Seriously if I had time I would make a compilation video with her telling about her being sick and about the relaxing (of course). Would be hilarious.

copycatcrayon
Talker
Talker

Post by copycatcrayon »

I really don't understand what her brand new car would be doing to keep them from going... There's something REALLY off about that excuse. The only thing I can think of (besides a flat tire, but she'd tell us that) is how some dealerships put some electronic things in the cars to where if you don't pay your loan on time they basically disable the car. A friend had something like that in hers and if she was even a few hours late paying her car would not start up. I thought it was so weird at first, but then I realized how smart it actually is. I hope that makes sense. I'm tired, lol.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

^OH! That's a possibility! But then again....didn't she give Cory her other car? Why wouldn't they just take it? There's so many weird things.... It's amazing how a person who's always struggling financially, can afford to just give her car away, sign her life away to pay off another, eat out every night, multiple times per day, etc etc etc. So much just doesn't add up anymore.
.......meow.......

Wrexham
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wrexham »

:D It's a tie between enthusiastnotartist's avatar and copycatcrayon's avatar for the one that makes me laugh most. :D

BlacKat
Learner
Learner

Post by BlacKat »

mzkitteh wrote:^OH! That's a possibility! But then again....didn't she give Cory her other car? Why wouldn't they just take it? There's so many weird things.... It's amazing how a person who's always struggling financially, can afford to just give her car away, sign her life away to pay off another, eat out every night, multiple times per day, etc etc etc. So much just doesn't add up anymore.
Please note that she now makes a point out of telling us how much the food costs every single time she eats out. It seems like in the world of Katers, everything costs 3$.

copycatcrayon's idea about the car being locked due to unpaid loans is really good actually. They don't do that in Europe as far as i know, but i can imagine it being possible. After all, some cars are very smart these days.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

I think that Kate would have preferred going to spend Thanksgiving with her dad. Her "illness" was probably just an anxiety attack. I get those a lot when I am not happy/nervous about going somewhere. The mind is a very powerful thing and it will make you believe that you are sick.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”