cccourtooo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella PART 2

Post by cccourtooo »

Woot woot!

So is it confirmed Cory is also tagging along on the tour?

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

cccourtooo wrote:Woot woot!

So is it confirmed Cory is also tagging along on the tour?
I don't think he'll be allowed? Well at least to the public events because he's not billed :/

Mr Danger
Learner
Learner

Post by Mr Danger »

*You just don't stop do you.....*

Mr Danger
Learner
Learner

Post by Mr Danger »

I have it on good authority that Cory doesn't want Amanda in the house cause stuff happens to go missing when she's around. It's one of the things that Amanda was crying about in that post and part of the reason Kate & Cory were fighting.

Mr Danger
Learner
Learner

Post by Mr Danger »

Amanda is not a good person. She puts on a nice image but she seeks around and does things behind peoples backs. Other people get blamed for what she did while she quietly sits there and acts innocent and surprised.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Cory is that you!?

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Jeez seriously dude. Get a fricken grip already.
.......meow.......

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Just report them. Anyways, no vlog AGAIN?
Oh I'm sorry she's so busy... -.-

Mr Danger
Learner
Learner

Post by Mr Danger »

Another issue in the Kate and Cory thing is Josh. Josh is a good guy and he didn't ask to be put in this situation but the fact is that he's been spending allot of time alone with Cory. It was known from the start that Josh is gay and he had a small crush on Cory. Nobody thought anything about it and Cory even joked with him about it sometimes.

There were a few small instances on the road trip that had Kate really weirded out. So much so that at one point about halfway thru the trip Kate requested of Cory not to let himself be alone with Josh. At that point she fully trusted Cory and didn't think the crush was a two way street but after the road trip when Cory flat out defied her and started spending increasingly endless amounts of time alone with Josh under the premise of working that she began to suspect that something was up.

I know some people here were wondering what they were doing with all that time shooting and had such little end result.

Cory never admitted anything happened with Josh and after days of pleading with her she went back to him basically because she didn’t have anywhere else to go. Also the fact is that she is really in love with him and he has her wrapped around his finger.

And I will let the cat out of the bag here because it will soon be public knowledge. Cory will be going on the trip with her. He will not be on the bill and he’s been told that they would prefer he not attend public tour events. Kate is paying Cory’s way on the tour.

To get the money she took out a loan at the credit union. She took out a loan for more than the car costs to cover the cost of taking him.

He is infact buying her car from her. Well not really buying. She’s having the title transferred info his name and he will take over payments with the agreement that when he sells the dune buggy he will pay her back the money for taking him on the trip. I doubt that will happen. Mark my words, the dune buggy will not be sold. She is so hopelessly in love with him he can do anything.

And the Josh issue still isn’t resolved.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

Mr Danger wrote:Another issue in the Kate and Cory thing is Josh. Josh is a good guy and he didn't ask to be put in this situation but the fact is that he's been spending allot of time alone with Cory. It was known from the start that Josh is gay and he had a small crush on Cory. Nobody thought anything about it and Cory even joked with him about it sometimes.

There were a few small instances on the road trip that had Kate really weirded out. So much so that at one point about halfway thru the trip Kate requested of Cory not to let himself be alone with Josh. At that point she fully trusted Cory and didn't think the crush was a two way street but after the road trip when Cory flat out defied her and started spending increasingly endless amounts of time alone with Josh under the premise of working that she began to suspect that something was up.

I know some people here were wondering what they were doing with all that time shooting and had such little end result.

Cory never admitted anything happened with Josh and after days of pleading with her she went back to him basically because she didn’t have anywhere else to go. Also the fact is that she is really in love with him and he has her wrapped around his finger.

And I will let the cat out of the bag here because it will soon be public knowledge. Cory will be going on the trip with her. He will not be on the bill and he’s been told that they would prefer he not attend public tour events. Kate is paying Cory’s way on the tour.

To get the money she took out a loan at the credit union. She took out a loan for more than the car costs to cover the cost of taking him.

He is infact buying her car from her. Well not really buying. She’s having the title transferred info his name and he will take over payments with the agreement that when he sells the dune buggy he will pay her back the money for taking him on the trip. I doubt that will happen. Mark my words, the dune buggy will not be sold. She is so hopelessly in love with him he can do anything.

And the Josh issue still isn’t resolved.
....wow?
So um, since you said before you know from a "good authority", and you seem to know just about everything there is to know... how did you get so in the loop? I understand someone with such accurate and important sources as yourself won't freely give up names, but did you become besties for life with someone in their inner circle? Tap their phones? Psychic abilities?
Please, do tell.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

^Yes, I'm curious to know as well.
.......meow.......

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

^^ I would love to know aswell! By your name "Mr Danger" It is a definite play on "Mr Safety" So you must be super close to them :o

Mr Danger
Learner
Learner

Post by Mr Danger »

I can't reveal my sources cause it would hurt me professionally. I'm not worried about Kate and Cory knowing who I am because their revealing my name would do them way more harm than good. I have posted the full story of the fight on Kate's YouTube page as well as Cory's SMP Films page. I can say that a bug part of my problem is with Amanda since she stole over $1000 of my equipment from Cory's place. I agreed to keep everything secret and not file a police report so as not to hurt Cory with the unwanted publicity. He agreed to pay me for my equipment and give me good professional references. Now, I find that after the deadline to file a police report has passed I haven't gotten any money and he will no longer take my calls.

vuo
Learner
Learner

Post by vuo »

hahahaha, that's a great imagination

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Mr Danger wrote:I can't reveal my sources cause it would hurt me professionally. I'm not worried about Kate and Cory knowing who I am because their revealing my name would do them way more harm than good. I have posted the full story of the fight on Kate's YouTube page as well as Cory's SMP Films page. I can say that a bug part of my problem is with Amanda since she stole over $1000 of my equipment from Cory's place. I agreed to keep everything secret and not file a police report so as not to hurt Cory with the unwanted publicity. He agreed to pay me for my equipment and give me good professional references. Now, I find that after the deadline to file a police report has passed I haven't gotten any money and he will no longer take my calls.
If thats true then dude that sucks, but you should of been honest and reported it not basically took a bribe. However I doubt it's true :/

Mr Danger
Learner
Learner

Post by Mr Danger »

bambambunny wrote:
Mr Danger wrote:I can't reveal my sources cause it would hurt me professionally. I'm not worried about Kate and Cory knowing who I am because their revealing my name would do them way more harm than good. I have posted the full story of the fight on Kate's YouTube page as well as Cory's SMP Films page. I can say that a bug part of my problem is with Amanda since she stole over $1000 of my equipment from Cory's place. I agreed to keep everything secret and not file a police report so as not to hurt Cory with the unwanted publicity. He agreed to pay me for my equipment and give me good professional references. Now, I find that after the deadline to file a police report has passed I haven't gotten any money and he will no longer take my calls.
If thats true then dude that sucks, but you should of been honest and reported it not basically took a bribe. However I doubt it's true :/
Yes, I was stupid. I was hoping to get allot of future work from Cory and he was so smooth he had me fooled. What they do is they take you into their circle of friends and It's like all of a sudden you got a new group of best friends. When they're done with you Cory and Kate throw you away when you can no longer do them any good. I've kept in touch with several people I've net through them and even they they agree what they did sucks they still understand their point of view. It's the kind of charm they have over people. Interestingly enough all the people I've met in their circle haven't known them long and I did see one instance of him fighting with one of the former members of their click. He told me the story and at the time I agreed with him. I guess I was stupid and I should have seen it coming but in my business networking is everything and I thought I'd found my in.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”