KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

canadiancutie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 7

Post by canadiancutie »

Blaucat7 wrote:I feel great and liberated. I just deleted the KatersOneSeven videos folder from my hard drive (The channel she deleted). I had copied most, not all about 90%, of her vlogs using VideoDownloader prior to her meltdown and deletion fit. I figured it was pointless hanging on to all this worthless material. Good, just got that off my chest. :tu:

This will be my last post as I'm cleansing myself of this individual once and for all. Good riddance to her.
Seems kind of weird you would KEEP videos that were once accessible at all times, and now you've deleted them after they're not longer available. Wouldn't now be the time where you say "good thing I saved those"..?
Couldn't you upload them to youtube as a fan account and make money off of them when her minions all see that her old vids are back? Or would that go against YouTube's user agreement?

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

Kate can't sing. The fans love to make excuses. She sounds like one of the X factor rejects.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Why hasn't she done one of those shows like that? Even trisha paytas went on one.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

canadiancutie wrote:
Blaucat7 wrote:I feel great and liberated. I just deleted the KatersOneSeven videos folder from my hard drive (The channel she deleted). I had copied most, not all about 90%, of her vlogs using VideoDownloader prior to her meltdown and deletion fit. I figured it was pointless hanging on to all this worthless material. Good, just got that off my chest. :tu:

This will be my last post as I'm cleansing myself of this individual once and for all. Good riddance to her.
Seems kind of weird you would KEEP videos that were once accessible at all times, and now you've deleted them after they're not longer available. Wouldn't now be the time where you say "good thing I saved those"..?
Couldn't you upload them to youtube as a fan account and make money off of them when her minions all see that her old vids are back? Or would that go against YouTube's user agreement?
Definitely not a smart move to make money off someone else's "work".

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

cookie_crumble 22 wrote:
Spankalicious wrote:Those chompers tho'

Her teeth creep me out more than Shay Carl's. Image

Poniesftw wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh good God,what was that?! ImageThat sounded like horrible karaoke.
I wish I could show that to all her minions that think she can sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL I immediately thought of a character from Red Dwarf. Yall, meet Duane Dibbley https://31.media.tumblr.com/e26f21edcde ... rchhfo.jpg

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

So, I listened to Kate on that podcast she was on... Well, I listened to half of it because it was too boring to continue. I cannot stand when people always announce that they're a nerd as if it's something to brag about. Kate does this constantly. One thing she said on the podcast made me roll my eyes so hard. She basically said she's such a nerd but when people see her they don't believe her. :roll: I guess she thinks it's because she's just sooo pretty and nerdy girls can NEVER be attractive. Get OVER YOURSELF, woman. And if you have to TELL people you're a nerd.. you ain't a nerd. I wish the whole nerd fad would end already.

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor
Informer
Informer

Post by AwkwardsWhatIAimFor »

Watching the last Dare Mattg on MattG124's channel and Kate randomly popped up..

Her boobs are pushed up to her collar bones.

[youtube][/youtube]
It's been a year, please delete my account already. jeeze

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Blizzard just posted a few photos to their Blizzard Cosplay album on Facebook and Kate is the larger picture in their post. The post reads "Are you ready for the BlizzCon 2014 Costume Contest? Check out some of the epic cosplays we have seen over the years. Which is your favorite?"

Linking their FB page, but it may not be the top status by the time people click, so just scroll down. https://www.facebook.com/Blizzard?hc_location=timeline

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

Poniesftw wrote:as someone who CAN sing and is NOT tone deaf, I would have to agree that Kate CANNOT sing.
[youtube][/youtube]
Im sure she sings just as good if not better than most on this forum. I thought that was okay what she did here, not perfect but also not that bad.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sunny38 »

The channel was hacked, she didnt delete it herself, at least according to Kate, but up to you whether you believe that or not, I choose to believe her.

CinnamonShe
Debater
Debater

Post by CinnamonShe »

At the end of a recent video, Kate said that she wants a new Xbox, her own place to live, and to pay her own bills. Who is paying the bills on her aimless lifestyle? Mom? Dad? Boyfriend? You're 25 years old! Then she explains her hostessing work in another video, which only seems to occur on the weekend. Any idea what these gigs pay?

OhHi81
Learner
Learner

Post by OhHi81 »

CinnamonShe wrote:At the end of a recent video, Kate said that she wants a new Xbox, her own place to live, and to pay her own bills. Who is paying the bills on her aimless lifestyle? Mom? Dad? Boyfriend? You're 25 years old! Then she explains her hostessing work in another video, which only seems to occur on the weekend. Any idea what these gigs pay?
I think she meant that she's renting a room so not paying her 'own' bills. When she gets a place of her own, the bills will have her name on them.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Not that anyone else cares but Kate is going to be in the WoW documentary for their anniversary. It's being shown at BlizzCon tomorrow and I am sure it'll be on YouTube so I will link it for those interested.

I don't watch her videos anymore but checked her Twitter and Kate is attending BlizzCon so perhaps she got a free ticket due to the documentary? If my assumption is wrong, please correct me!

Ah, I miss the days when I loved seeing her costume and her BlizzCon vlogs but last year really ruined it for me when she asked for money to make that Druid one that she hurriedly put together. Such a shame.

This year she's a Blood Elf Hunter.

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

God forbid she pays for her own ticket for once. Also, I thought she was broke. Not broke enough to cosplay obviously.

Does she look like a Blood Elf Hunter? I don't play WoW.

I don't think anyone is going to forget the money scam for the cosplay any time soon. It was disgraceful. That being said she had managed to separate herself almost completely from the person she was a year ago. I wouldn't be surprised it people forget about it or didn't know about it to being with.

I just noticed that her newest video is called 'LAST MINUTE COSTUME HUNT' so I guess nothing has changed.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

From what I could find for examples, people tend to cosplay with next to no clothing for Blood Elves haha but here's a face comparison of what I would consider to be fairly close to the game

I watched that last vlog and she chose Blood Elf because of her current hairstyle but the only hairstyle close to Kate's in the game is this: Image

I am all for cosplaying as whatever you want and not being exact but she was the one who said her hair was like a Blood Elf's...

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

For anyone interested (it is a fantastic documentary)

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyPzTywUBsQ&lis ... _647QckGtg[/youtube]

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Amazing documentary for anyone interested in World of Warcraft. Kate makes an appearance not too far in :)

[youtube][/youtube]

Videos not embedding properly? I removed the s from the http: part. Oh well.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

I think it's because of all the extra bits in the URL.

[youtube][/youtube]

As for her cosplay, it's half assed as usual - I understand that not everyone have the means to be accurate, but when you cosplay something so distinct, you want people to be able to recognize it, and I guarantee you no one will.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

nothingwrong wrote:I think it's because of all the extra bits in the URL.

[youtube][/youtube]

As for her cosplay, it's half assed as usual - I understand that not everyone have the means to be accurate, but when you cosplay something so distinct, you want people to be able to recognize it, and I guarantee you no one will.
Thanks for correctly embedding for me :D

Her first costume was amazing and I am glad she still gets recognition for it but everything after (even when she rewore it and changed to some kind of lacy crop-top bra thing underneath) has been very sub-par. Sorry, Kate. :(

realitycheck
Learner
Learner

Post by realitycheck »

I maybe late to notice this but Cory removed all videos that involve Kate!
I guess it makes sense since he did the same with Steph!
As for Kate....does she really have to do that pretend accent everytime she is on camera...I mean look at the wow documentary....she talks the same way she does it in her videos...it's like she is trying too hard! :/

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”