Danny Duncan/Lindsey Bell - Vlogs

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Danny Duncan/Lindsey Bell - Vlogs

Post by geekinthepink »

hey, I hope I didn't miss it but I couldn't find a thread about them...

I love their vlogs. they're such a lovely couple.
what do you guys think? :)

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danny Duncan/Lindsey Bell - Vlogs

Post by Bucket »

queen b
Stalker
Stalker

Post by queen b »

yeah i do as well it makes a nice fresh couple and not to much up they arse lol[quote][/quote] ;) :HK: :HK: <3 :somad:

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

I really liked them! Boo for starting to be dishonest about sponsorships! I noticed she is posting outfit of the days then linking her blog with all the companies listed of her outfits. Instead of disclosing she got them for free and just sharing these nice clothes etc.... No she has to be like all the rest.... sneaky lieing shit! I understand they want $$$$ and free crap but just be straight up about it! This is what I gather stylehaul sends gifts cards And a list of brands to buy then she shares ootd with links then she gets also gets paid with affliate links. All vloggers do this but I thought they were different and would be honest!

laceyloves26
Learner
Learner

Post by laceyloves26 »

allforshow wrote:I really liked them! Boo for starting to be dishonest about sponsorships! I noticed she is posting outfit of the days then linking her blog with all the companies listed of her outfits. Instead of disclosing she got them for free and just sharing these nice clothes etc.... No she has to be like all the rest.... sneaky lieing shit! I understand they want $$$$ and free crap but just be straight up about it! This is what I gather stylehaul sends gifts cards And a list of brands to buy then she shares ootd with links then she gets also gets paid with affliate links. All vloggers do this but I thought they were different and would be honest!
No! Major bum trips reading this. I liked her. :( boo indeed

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

They broke up. They posted a video together after taking a few days off over the July 4'th weekend. Danny said that their was some tension in the relationship that they been noticing over the past few months/weeks and decided to break it off, they also both where sorry that they dissapointed us and what not, then Danny cut to him in his car going off somewhere ( their was somethimg in his back seat) and said he will be back shortly. Today Lindsey put up her first Vlog as a single person. People are speculating that she is the one who wanted to break it off and she changed since she became a cheerleader and others are speculating that danny proposed and she said no.

Sent from my SGH-I957R using Tapatalk

laceyloves26
Learner
Learner

Post by laceyloves26 »

She cut danny down hard a couple of weeks ago in the what am I going to do vlog. She is a money grubbing whore looking for a cute NFL player. Yet she insinuates she is looking for a guy not into money... What's next? A nose job? Just sayin. She shouldn't have badmouthed someone she claims to have loved so much.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

What do everyone think about them a couple months post-breakup? Danny has a new dog and a new place, very cute dog at that named him buddy and he is a rescue. Lindsey, I really don't see a change in her except she is dating someone new.

Sent from my SGH-I957R using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

su tom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by su tom »

She made a mistake and now realizes it.. She now works 40 hours a week, has very little hope of traveling except in her dreams, very few eating out lunches and dinners, costs a lot to do this everyday.. She wanted a man who wasn't about money and found one in brian.. No more cheer leading as it is all over, what did it get her ? *00 dollars for all that driving, makeup hair styling etc.. It cost her more than double what they paid her, let alone the time she spent for nothing.. By the time you hit 30 it becomes time to grow up and start a career as life takes money to live.. Brian has a room-mate and she has one also, seriously at 30 yearsa old you need a room-mate to pay expenses.. Don't be fooled, being a clothing buyer for a 1 store operation does not pay a lot, it is more of a part time job for a mommy with kiddies in school who wants to make a few bucks to help with the family budget.. She has a 4 year degree in psychology and is doing nothing with it. Imagine wasting 4 years of your life and doing nothing with it.. Must have been a long party time.. Where has Brian taken her in the last 6 months, if it was anything worth calling it a date you can believe she would have put it out there for everyone to know.. Did I miss her showing us what Brian bought her for Christmas ?? What a change in a lifestyle.. Now just sad and lonely and not even close to a strong independent woman.. That is what it looks like from the outside...

Return to “Others Related to Charles”