Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan

Post by SporaticFanatic »

I thought for a split second that he was going to thank Lindsey in today's 600th vlog, but then he just said the viewers instead. Then he spent the night skateboarding in a parking garage with his 19 year old bestie. Zach seems like a sweet kid, but, like, he's a kid. How did he even meet Danny to start hanging out all the time?

Steff94
Learner
Learner

Post by Steff94 »

SporaticFanatic wrote:I thought for a split second that he was going to thank Lindsey in today's 600th vlog, but then he just said the viewers instead. Then he spent the night skateboarding in a parking garage with his 19 year old bestie. Zach seems like a sweet kid, but, like, he's a kid. How did he even meet Danny to start hanging out all the time?
I thought that Zach lives near Lindsey? If I remember correctly he helped Danny with something one day and they became friends. Or maybe I'm just completely off and remembering things all wrong, which wouldn't be surprising as I tend to have a bad memory most of the time.

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

SporaticFanatic wrote:I thought for a split second that he was going to thank Lindsey in today's 600th vlog, but then he just said the viewers instead. Then he spent the night skateboarding in a parking garage with his 19 year old bestie. Zach seems like a sweet kid, but, like, he's a kid. How did he even meet Danny to start hanging out all the time?
Zach is 19? What! I thought he was around Danny's age.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

pink-panther wrote:
Zach is 19? What! I thought he was around Danny's age.
He just turned 19 while Danny was in Switzerland. (Podcast info.) He has a sweet little baby face. I think he sold some merch for the WTK Florida shows when they did that little van tour, but I can't remember for sure now. I guess that kind of answers my own question. Somehow they met a young guy to sell t-shirts for them. It's just a slightly odd pairing for me, I guess. Even Travis sticks to immature guys his own age, lol.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

I actually thought his vlog "wild night" was pretty entertaining. Its interesting to see the WTK guys acting in the vlogs without charles. they just seemed more relaxed.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Well, he picked Orlando. I wonder if Jenny will be as cool with him always being the third wheel as Alli Speed was.

Who cares
Learner
Learner

Post by Who cares »

Just when I was starting to warm up to Travis, he opens his big fat judgemental mouth and makes me loathe him again! We don't need your thinly veiled insults towards Lindsey moving on in her life without Danny. Insulting someone's ex isn't always appreciated if they are still hurting. Not very cool of Danny to include his nastiness in the vlog either. Time to move on (or have you forgotten Charles's rather quick transition between the Alli's).

doom
Learner
Learner

Post by doom »

Who cares wrote:Just when I was starting to warm up to Travis, he opens his big fat judgemental mouth and makes me loathe him again! We don't need your thinly veiled insults towards Lindsey moving on in her life without Danny. Insulting someone's ex isn't always appreciated if they are still hurting. Not very cool of Danny to include his nastiness in the vlog either. Time to move on (or have you forgotten Charles's rather quick transition between the Alli's).
Travis is the worst out of the whole bunch, I swear.

dr0peverything
Learner
Learner

Post by dr0peverything »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
doom wrote:
Who cares wrote:Just when I was starting to warm up to Travis, he opens his big fat judgemental mouth and makes me loathe him again! We don't need your thinly veiled insults towards Lindsey moving on in her life without Danny. Insulting someone's ex isn't always appreciated if they are still hurting. Not very cool of Danny to include his nastiness in the vlog either. Time to move on (or have you forgotten Charles's rather quick transition between the Alli's).
Travis is the worst out of the whole bunch, I swear.
I think Danny is worse for leaving that in the vlog. Travis IS a huge douche but at least he doesn't try to hide it. Danny is manipulative and cowardly. Correct me if I'm wrong but Danny hasn't once told his 12 y/o fanbase to be nice to Lindsey, right? Whereas Lindsey has talked about how she only wishes the best for Danny and the entire DLV. It's become very clear that Danny isn't the guy he edits himself to be.
He's far from the person he makes himself out to be.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

ugh, i really can't stand it when he's around all of wtk - especially travis. i tried to watch the vlog from the other day (the one where they were in wv <-- where i'm from, btw! woo woo) but i could only stomach a couple minutes before i had to close out. they act so immature and do the dumbest stunts when they're all together. what is the point in pretending your car windows won't roll down? they act like 12 year olds who are having their first sleepover without parents chaperoning :roll:

Empress of Goodwill
Learner
Learner

Post by Empress of Goodwill »

letmetellyou wrote:ugh, i really can't stand it when he's around all of wtk - especially travis. i tried to watch the vlog from the other day (the one where they were in wv <-- where i'm from, btw! woo woo) but i could only stomach a couple minutes before i had to close out. they act so immature and do the dumbest stunts when they're all together. what is the point in pretending your car windows won't roll down? they act like 12 year olds who are having their first sleepover without parents chaperoning :roll:

Totally agree! When Travis was yelping(was he supposed to be making chicken noises?) out the car windows was just so stupid. They are 30 years old now, come on. I want to see Danny settled in Orlando/new apt./ haircut which is why I'm still watching. Those guys he went out with (man bun crew) last week seemed much better than the WTK's crew.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

yes - i'm excited for the big haircut! haha. and for the move. hopefully he finds better, less annoying, more mature friends.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

letmetellyou wrote:yes - i'm excited for the big haircut! haha. and for the move. hopefully he finds better, less annoying, more mature friends.
And he grows up a little. :tu:

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

oh god, does he?? if so, i'll definitely have to unsub and only tune in when i see marc featured :lol:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Travis mentioned Danny moving to Winter Park (where Travis and Jenny live). He specifically said that in his vlog so I wonder where Danny is actually landing. Those two together are more annoying than the entire band together. Travis brings out the immaturity in anyone. Blech.

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

Travis is having a baby soon, isn't he? I don't think he'll have much time to hang out with Danny after the baby arrives.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

Danny seems to be getting back to normal since his move. It seems like so much work for 8 months. And then he's open to moving back to Bradenton permanently... what happened to all his plans and opportunities? He was a big talker about his wide open future. If he winds up with a house in Bradenton I'm going to be a little disappointed. Oh, and he should just throw in a random clip of Snacks in each vlog.

whaevva
Talker
Talker

Post by whaevva »

Does anyone have a link to a vlog where he shows the new apartment? I stopped watching after the break up, but I'm curious.

philcollen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by philcollen »

Absolutely love when Snacks is in the vlogs! His laugh is so contagious. PLUS we have the added bonus of seeing Marc for a few days! :tu:
GO BIG BLUE!

Return to “Others Related to Charles”