bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WeTheDan/ Danny Duncan

Post by bloopz »

PixieRoo wrote:Hello,

old lurker, new poster :) just wondering - am i right when I read um... somewhere cant remember where... that Devon is also Allie's friend?? haven't watched CTFXC since the divorce consistently so could be wrong.

Also loving the bite shaped bruise on the inside of Danny's arm!! ;)
Yep! This was taken back before we knew Charles was seeing someone.

:horny: :halo:

PixieRoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieRoo »

Thank you both. :D
I know it's sometimes a small world, but that just seems suuper small!

Hope this Hawaii trip is more interesting that the Switzerland one...

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

So Danny is definitely doing the whole "do & show everything that could make Lindsey jealous just in case she sees it" thing right?
:horny: :halo:

alymmm_
Talker
Talker

Post by alymmm_ »

bloopz wrote:So Danny is definitely doing the whole "do & show everything that could make Lindsey jealous just in case she sees it" thing right?
Absolutely, that's my opinion at least.

And the people in the comments are cheering him on for it, applauding him for getting "hotter" girls and being around sooo many girls. These are the same damn people tearing Lindsey down for having a boyfriend. Sorry, I'd rather have something a little more serious at their age than spending my nights with different men, or in Danny's case, women.

Live_In_Love12 14
Talker
Talker

Post by Live_In_Love12 14 »

He's definitely doing intentionally and a lot more but I think he' always been that way. I mean look at the thumbnails for the vlogs before the breakup a good bunch of them are of Lindsey and her friends in bikinis, he just has more free range since he doesn't have anyone he needs to respect.

alymmm_
Talker
Talker

Post by alymmm_ »

I cannot STAND the praise he is receiving for all of this.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I too cannot stand the praise and attention Danny is still getting. Here is the thing, after he and Lindsey split I eventually unsubbed from his channel because I finally saw between the lines what a douche he really is. I'm not picking sides, I'm just saying how I I was able to see that he manipulates the editing process for his content.

I did check SocialBlade and he loses subs every other day. Not high numbers per se, but I wonder if others see through his bullshit?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I too cannot stand the praise and attention Danny is still getting. Here is the thing, after he and Lindsey split I eventually unsubbed from his channel because I finally saw between the lines what a douche he really is. I'm not picking sides, I'm just saying how I I was able to see that he manipulates the editing process for his content.

I did check SocialBlade and he loses subs every other day. Not high numbers per se, but I wonder if others see through his bullshit?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Ummmm. wow GG. Why did that post like I was on repeat? Sorry y'all!

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Others Related to Charles”