Valentina Guerrero

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Valentina Guerrero

Post by SporaticFanatic »

She's said many times that she loved Travis' proposal video and wanted to meet him. (That video is nothing special or interesting.) I suppose I can believe that she didn't know Danny/We the Kings, but her story confirmed that she was star struck by a "rockstar" paying attention to her. I don't know if she's purposely lying or really believes her rewritten history, but unfortunately Danny documented his whole life back in the day. She did not move to Florida a few months later. The Arizona Warped Tour was on August 9, 2016, and Danny vlogged "Meet my girlfriend, Valentina" on Sept 16, 2016. (They got pregnant 2? months later. Carter was born August 26, 2017, almost exactly a year after they met.) If she spent 2 weeks in Arizona after she was hired in Florida, then she had to have started job searching almost immediately. She keeps saying 3 years together when it is barely over 2, and they were broken up for 6 months or so during that time. I know it doesn't matter. I just think it is interesting when people need to rewrite history to fit the narrative that they want to portray.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

I wonder how many other groupies have the same “handed a backstage pass” story as Valentina. the problem is they saw it for what it was. Valentina saw it as a love story. It’s kind of sad.

whatawaste
Learner
Learner

Post by whatawaste »

Girl why were you so excited to tell that story? I feel bad for her 😭 Danny is the worst I only see this getting terrriiiibbbblllleeee run Dora! Save yourself!

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Has she never heard of youtube comments? She didn’t have to physically find Travis to tell him she liked his engagement video. It took her three years to come up with these lies. Gurl, bye.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Even though it does sound like a crazy story I believe her, don't she why she would have to lie. But crazy story.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

In her defense it's not like she was stalking some guy who had no interest in her. Danny moved her straight into his apartment when she got to Orlando. Things seemed to have worked out fairly well for them no matter how they got together.

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

Hahahaha, this chick 100% baby-trapped Danny.

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

Post by janeythesparkler »

Valentina getting Bells Palsy is just so sad, I don't think she deserves it at all. However she's super naive in thinking that if it were permanent that she would still have Danny. He'd run for the hills for the next leggy red haired girl if he realized he's tied to someone w/ BP. I'm sure she even knows that internally and that's one of the reasons why she was so scared.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Just watched the video. Did they confirm it was Bells Palsy? My take was they were still trying to figure out what it was.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

beachy wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:10 pm
Just watched the video. Did they confirm it was Bells Palsy? My take was they were still trying to figure out what it was.
I think shes still waiting to find out. I’ll say no more than this but I really dont get why people make up their own scenarios.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Amanda wrote:
beachy wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:10 pm
I think shes still waiting to find out. I’ll say no more than this but I really dont get why people make up their own scenarios.
Thanks, I was half-listening while doing other things so I wasn’t sure if she ever confirmed. Where is her hair video?

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

janeythesparkler wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:09 pm
Valentina getting Bells Palsy is just so sad, I don't think she deserves it at all. However she's super naive in thinking that if it were permanent that she would still have Danny. He'd run for the hills for the next leggy red haired girl if he realized he's tied to someone w/ BP. I'm sure she even knows that internally and that's one of the reasons why she was so scared.
Who deserves health problems? Also, I don't know if you watched Danny's last video, but he should be glad she likes his disheveled ass. He was fairly cute at one point, but the man has let himself go. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to her because no one else would look at him.

A few days ago Valentina was promoting a birth control. Did you catch her say how she'd been on it for years? Um, does she think she's the best spokeswoman for a birth control that gave her a child? :D

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

Post by janeythesparkler »

SporaticFanatic wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:49 pm
Who deserves health problems? Also, I don't know if you watched Danny's last video, but he should be glad she likes his disheveled ass. He was fairly cute at one point, but the man has let himself go. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to her because no one else would look at him.
Danny's lucky that Valentina took his sorry ass back. He's literally the biggest bum I've seen in my life, she could have done so much better if she would have gone out and dated other men after the breakup.

Hope she gets better soon, it must be hard raising a baby, having a job, and having to raise Carter... :rofl:

DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater

Post by DirkDiggler »

janeythesparkler wrote:
However she's super naive in thinking that if it were permanent that she would still have Danny. He'd run for the hills for the next leggy red haired girl if he realized he's tied to someone w/ BP.
The guy is so super selfish that he pawned his dog off to his parents because he got sick of taking care of him. I don't want to hear this excuse about his stepdad being in recovery and Buddy is there to support him. Bullshit. It's been many months after the accident and if it were my dog, you better believe I'm taking him back.

And I guarantee you, once Carter is no longer this cute little baby, "Dadurdays" will be far and few between.
SporaticFanatic wrote:
Also, I don't know if you watched Danny's last video, but he should be glad she likes his disheveled ass. He was fairly cute at one point, but the man has let himself go. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to her because no one else would look at him.
It's the long greasy hair (who even wears their hair like that anymore except retired musicians clinging on to past glory...oh wait) and his pathetic patchy ass goatee he tries to pass as a beard. Just take a look at Marc and you'll see that he can easily clean himself up.

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

DirkDiggler wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:23 pm
janeythesparkler wrote:
However she's super naive in thinking that if it were permanent that she would still have Danny. He'd run for the hills for the next leggy red haired girl if he realized he's tied to someone w/ BP.
The guy is so super selfish that he pawned his dog off to his parents because he got sick of taking care of him. I don't want to hear this excuse about his stepdad being in recovery and Buddy is there to support him. Bullshit. It's been many months after the accident and if it were my dog, you better believe I'm taking him back.

And I guarantee you, once Carter is no longer this cute little baby, "Dadurdays" will be far and few between.
I agree with you about Buddy. It sounded like dogs aren't allowed in Valentina's apartment. But, I really see them leaving Buddy with the parents permanently and getting a new dog when they buy a house. Buddy has always been too high strung for Danny.

I disagree about the "Dadurdays" though. I think Danny will be this kid's eternal buddy/playmate. Valentina will do the disciplining while Danny gets to be a Disneyland daddy (literally since they are obsessed with the place).

DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater

Post by DirkDiggler »

SporaticFanatic wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:01 pm
DirkDiggler wrote:
janeythesparkler wrote:

I disagree about the "Dadurdays" though. I think Danny will be this kid's eternal buddy/playmate. Valentina will do the disciplining while Danny gets to be a Disneyland daddy (literally since they are obsessed with the place).
I hope you're right that Danny will remain involved - no matter what happens between him and Val - and not take after his own father who essentially abandoned him. I know I talk a lot of shit about both Danny and Valentina, but I have absolutely nothing bad to say about that little adorable Carter. What a sweet, happy, smiley little boy. I sincerely hope he gets the best upbringing that involves both parents and not be another product of a broken family.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

DirkDiggler wrote:
janeythesparkler wrote:

SporaticFanatic wrote:
Also, I don't know if you watched Danny's last video, but he should be glad she likes his disheveled ass. He was fairly cute at one point, but the man has let himself go. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to her because no one else would look at him.
It's the long greasy hair (who even wears their hair like that anymore except retired musicians clinging on to past glory...oh wait) and his pathetic patchy ass goatee he tries to pass as a beard. Just take a look at Marc and you'll see that he can easily clean himself up.
I dont buy that, Danny loves his dog no doubt about that, and in a recent vlog he said he missed him. I remember when he was with Lindsey and the dog she has, when they broke up he really missed that dog, is why he got his own dog. I don't know if his step dad has fully recovered?

DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater

Post by DirkDiggler »

Dixen wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:12 pm
I dont buy that, Danny loves his dog no doubt about that, and in a recent vlog he said he missed him. I remember when he was with Lindsey and the dog she has, when they broke up he really missed that dog, is why he got his own dog. I don't know if his step dad has fully recovered?
You're underestimating how truly selfish, self-absorbed, cheap, and lazy Danny is.....

whatawaste
Learner
Learner

Post by whatawaste »

Dixen wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:12 pm
DirkDiggler wrote:
janeythesparkler wrote:

SporaticFanatic wrote:

He’s up and walking around at Disney world.......

SporaticFanatic
Naughty
Naughty

They've been pretty quiet. I take it her face isn't getting better...

Return to “Others Related to Charles”