Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles “ Blame the Algorithm” Trippy Part 50

Post by tchock92 »

space_cadet wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:45 pm
It's a bit strange that Allie and her sister's due dates are only 3-4 days apart—with Allie actually being slightly farther along—but Allie found out later that she was pregnant and waited more than a month later than her sister to find out the gender. I guess they delayed the gender reveal for the vlogs, but it's so strange!

While it's cute the two little girl cousins will be so close in age, it's also going to be a hassle when it comes to birthday parties and being so close to a major holiday. Hopefully neither is actually born on July 4th because having a holiday birthday is no fun.

Now I'm curious what name they've picked out. My guess is a somewhat gender-neutral/male-leaning name: like Charlie, Ryan, Eliot or Casey. Or they will go TOTALLY hippie-dippy, like Moonbeam...

Sidenote: I can't imagine being 9 months pregnant in July in Florida. That's got to suck.
My cousin and I have toddlers born 2 days apart. We haven’t had any problems yet but they are only 2.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

space_cadet wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:45 pm
It's a bit strange that Allie and her sister's due dates are only 3-4 days apart—with Allie actually being slightly farther along—but Allie found out later that she was pregnant and waited more than a month later than her sister to find out the gender.
Apparently, they conveniently said, she was measuring much further along than they thought. cw29 posted that her sonogram was 20 weeks and 4 days. Caitlin was 15 weeks when she found out her baby was a girl.
Caitlin and Allie – both expecting a girl, both are due in July, and both became pregnant around the same time. I guess the difference might be that Caitlin was trying and Allie wasn't.

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

Well, I just unsubbed. I'm happy for them and I'll keep up here, but I have no interest to watch family vloggers and baby stuff.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Rellie, Mellie, Tellie? NO, KELLIE! gimme that allie name reveal charles

Sykes
Learner
Learner

Post by Sykes »

Ammnesia wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:19 pm
Rellie, Mellie, Tellie? NO, KELLIE! gimme that allie name reveal charles
CHALLIE...That was a hashtag he tried to use once for their q&a's and stuff.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

well the gender reveal sparked some viewers...he broke over 100k i wonder what was the last video broke that many views

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

So he spoke to Roman Atwood, but where is his best friend Shay? The total silence from Shay about Charles having a kid is so weird. I think he made a vague "congrats" tweet and that was it. I wonder what happened between them?

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

I wonder if Charles is still involved with Shay's network? He may not be anymore. We don't know what happened behind the scenes, but Charles has a history of falling out of favor with nearly everyone in his life. That's no coincidence, he's a toxic person.
Last edited by bambam98 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

He probably wants to call her Taylor (or some other variation of the name) after his affection for the footwear :roll: :rofl:

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

Also, not a word from any of the guys in WTK. Charles truly has no friends.

aggieyorkie
Learner
Learner

Post by aggieyorkie »

I’ve never been one to defend Charles because...well, Charles. But jabbing at him for having no friends is kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Personally I don’t see anything wrong with not having friends. I don’t have many myself and I’ve always wondered why I beat myself up about it when I was younger. It’s fun to have people to celebrate life with but if your family does that for you, why do we need friends? I don’t wish them ill will but they may see that tons of friends fall out after you have a baby. It happens, it sucks, but it tells you that you didn’t need those people in the first place. I think that baby will be just fine with the little village they have and if they had a ton of friends showering them with gifts and stuff I’m sure we would be complaining about that as well.

Also. It’s stupid, but when he got emotional about the Disney Princess dress thing I legit sobbed lol. I’m sure he thought at points he’d die before having kids.

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

aggieyorkie wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:20 am
I’ve never been one to defend Charles because...well, Charles. But jabbing at him for having no friends is kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Personally I don’t see anything wrong with not having friends. I don’t have many myself and I’ve always wondered why I beat myself up about it when I was younger. It’s fun to have people to celebrate life with but if your family does that for you, why do we need friends? I don’t wish them ill will but they may see that tons of friends fall out after you have a baby. It happens, it sucks, but it tells you that you didn’t need those people in the first place. I think that baby will be just fine with the little village they have and if they had a ton of friends showering them with gifts and stuff I’m sure we would be complaining about that as well.

Also. It’s stupid, but when he got emotional about the Disney Princess dress thing I legit sobbed lol. I’m sure he thought at points he’d die before having kids.
I understand where you are coming from, but you are a bit ignorant as to why Charles has no friends. For 10 years, he has lived life behind a camera, exploiting and exposing everyone and everything. I'm happy for him having a kid. I wish him well. However, I will not empathize for his lack of friends, because when you are a disingenuous narcissist who uses people like movie props for his own benefit, then that is a bed that he made and an eight ball he has put himself behind.

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

The possibility of Shay's silence could be stemmed from his prior scandals. Typically, when someone is involved in that kind of public negativity, once everything dies down, they stay low key and hide.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

veronicasays- wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:25 pm
The possibility of Shay's silence could be stemmed from his prior scandals. Typically, when someone is involved in that kind of public negativity, once everything dies down, they stay low key and hide.
But it's not just Shay...it's everyone! Shay even tweeted to Lindsay DeFranco the day of the gender reveal, but neither of them tweeted to Charles or Allie. Both Shay and Phil are (were) supposedly close friends of Charles.

Who knows what happened, but it's pretty apparent they are no longer close. It seems like they aren't even friendly with Danny and Valentina anymore.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

veronicasays- wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:25 pm
Shay Carl, staying low key and hide? I think not...
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

Amanda wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:03 pm
He probably wants to call her Taylor (or some other variation of the name) after his affection for the footwear :roll: :rofl:
Charlotte so they can call her Chuck or Charlie.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

angelfire117 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:58 am
Amanda wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:03 pm
Charlotte so they can call her Chuck or Charlie.
Yeah i thought of that after I posted.

Idontevenknow5
Debater
Debater

Post by Idontevenknow5 »

What was with Allie teradactyle screams in the vid? Also I understand wanting to tattoo something special but who tattoos a fetus on themselves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pettegolezzo
Talker
Talker

Post by pettegolezzo »

Why did it look like Allie didn't like the tattoo? Lmfao... kinda embarrassing no?

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

oh god, can someone screencap the tattoo from the vlog because i don't want to give him a view

Return to “Charles Trippy”