ENGAGEMENT #2

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

ENGAGEMENT #2

Post by SBC1990 »

So Charles and Allie (2) are engaged. Charles was engaged and married before. What are your thoughts on this engagement?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

lizzard
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ENGAGEMENT #2

Post by lizzard »

This is actually Allie (3). He was engaged to another Ally prior to Alli. Sad, but true.

Ladysteele0511
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ladysteele0511 »

I've never known another man so happy to get engaged. He's like trigger happy. I actually like this Allie and they do seem better suited for each other but that doesn't change the fact that he sure loves to pick out rings and head down an aisle

juliagiansante
Stalker
Stalker

Post by juliagiansante »

I really think Charles is finally happy with Allie now. He is going through the chemo and you can tell he is scared and nervous because he does not know exactly what is going to happen. And i know that he as the CTFxC to help him get through it and that is his support system, but I feel like Allie actually makes him smile and laugh and i feel like he is truly in love with her. I love them together !! I hope everything works out and they are together forever !!

McNugget
Lurker
Lurker

Post by McNugget »

I've not come around or kept up with the situation regarding Charles for quite a while. He lost me and all my respect after the situation with the divorce. I recently heard about his newest engagement and let me tell you, I believe it. A point was brought up a long time ago when everyone was digging deep and looking into this issue. Charles displays every kind of behavior associated with a personality disorder in addition to a fear of abandonment. I don't know how much of that is just his personality and how much of it is due to his unstable health condition, but I'm certain it makes it that much worse. All of the signs are there - his childhood, his family, the behaviors, the lifestyle; maybe before it was a joke to call him sick, but I do seriously believe that Charles is mentally ill among other things. It's not funny or coincidental at all that he has dated and become engaged to 3 different Alli/e/y's. Charles himself might even believe that, but there is a psychological reason behind everything he does. His position on social media and the influence it has on him are both distractors and a throttling point for all of the above.
Sure, it sounds like a nice thing when somebody gets engaged, but there's no way to just block out the reality of it when the red flags are there. Charles is going in a straight line in a direction that can only end horribly. This marriage is going to tank just like the last one because all of the old factors and more are still there, just with a new Alli[e] - his vlogging and internet "fame," the drama from all that, his unhealthy way of processing and dealing with things, his impulsive behavior, his sense of self entitlement, his readiness to combat his fear of being alone, whatever war has been going on inside his head, all sitting on top of his poor health. It's not really better this time around, it's just him going a little bit further this time to get farther away from his real problems. That doesn't actually make them go away, just puts more distance in his head between them.
I know he's sick, and I also know he has the tendency to be both a pretty good and a pretty bad person, but none of that is circumstantial, and nothing excuses him from the responsibility for his actions that he so actively avoids. It might look nice right now, but that's it. The poison is already in the water.

Nicktoon
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicktoon »

Yikes, its incredibly harsh to say someone's mentally ill by the "factors" we've seen - are we even watching the same guy? If you think that's some sort of personality disorder then I think that's a massive misjudge.

Sure, he's impulsive when it comes to girls but thats not a sign of illness. He's been with his gf's (all 3 of them) for a few years before asking them to marry him. What do you expect? He likes them, he wants to make them happy and they obviously made him very happy as well. Is it a bit childish to jump like that? I'd say so, but thats his way of showing love.

I think he has a low impulse control as well - but in no way is he promiscous or abuses drugs or alcohol, he seems to be friendly and non-agressive in public/with friends. He doesnt handle stress well I guess - but he doesnt seem to be abusing anything or anyone.

He may be depressed and have anxiety tho. Can u blame him with his situation?

Whatever he has is not a personality disorder, thats for sure.

Bighotmess-123-
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bighotmess-123- »

Has anyone seen where they took back the ring to get another one? what are y'alls thoughts on it?

Return to “Charles Trippy”