Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

Smuthound
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 41

Post by Smuthound »

sadsong wrote:I'm inclined to believe the girls in question in these pictures made that shit up.
Highly doubtful. In fact,they probably left out most of the details so they wouldn't look "easy" - but probably told all their friends the deets, of course.

I dated a rock dj for many years. I took photos of concerts for his radio station. 99% of every single band on the road, married or not, is going to take advantage of the available girls who are willing to do most anything to get close to them. Doesn't matter if the band is third rate - there are ALWAYS going to be fans who cross the line to groupies. They truly believe they will be the "one" that the rock guy falls in love with. And just about every member of every band knows and takes advantage of this. Why do you think most of them got into a band in the first place?

Oh, and all band guys cover for each other. They all slip up at some point, and they keep to the code. Most wives/girlfriends know and look the other way, but for the ones that would go batshit, the others will cover for them. I have seen it happen over and over. No, if anyone is lying it's the guys in the band.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

madaronincheese wrote:
cw29 wrote:
Evolve wrote:Well the fence line doesn't necessarily determine is property line, like my house we just fenced in part of the yard that looked nice and maintained and I have some extra property behind it that I just pretend isn't mine.
The property line definitely ends at that fence. Look how close the neighboring property is. They'll probably extend part of the patio to make room for the pool and take out the other part of the cemented area to make room for more grass. They definitely won't have a large pool, that's for certain.
I can't really tell what I'm looking at. None of these resemble his house to me.
As I am not allowed to list what the address is (and wouldn't either way), I screenshotted the aerial view of his house on google maps. Here's a 'map' version of it, as opposed to an 'earth' version:

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Sorry, double post.
Found this random old video just now and not only did they not remember Ted's name, but Alli also is hilarious at 8:27. It's worth watching.

sweetmusic
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetmusic »

cw29 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Sorry, double post.
Found this random old video just now and not only did they not remember Ted's name, but Alli also is hilarious at 8:27. It's worth watching.
I know it's been noted many times, but it's weird watching back to old vlogs and hearing Charles speak in full sentences :|

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

Did anyone find it strange that he censored out Marley's collar tags? It could have been his address or phone number, but would it have been that noticeable with all the movement she was making? In the next clip, her tags were rotated behind her head.
I don't know if it's the same one, but did anyone notice the same thermostat Alli bought Charles for the old home is also in the new house? You see it lit up on the wall during a clip of the vlog. Forgot which time stamp and don't have Wi-Fi right now to look it up.

We're almost at part 42! Any new topic name suggestions?

An0nyMous3
Informer
Informer

Post by An0nyMous3 »

Re: Nest system... I'm just not sure what it matters I guess? Alli bought Charles his shoes too, I'm sure he didn't throw them out because they divorced. It's a wonderful system and it's expensive, why would he get rid of it? She gave it to him so she wouldn't take it with her on the way out the door.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “Charles Trippy”