Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38.

PolishRainbow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38

Post by PolishRainbow »

LOL Whole of last night someone was trying to log into my account on this forum, I got like a gazzilion emails about a new password I've requested (I haven't). So, if something's written that seems off, beware, folks. ;)
People are pathetic.

Smoke-and-somnolence
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke-and-somnolence »

PolishRainbow wrote:LOL Whole of last night someone was trying to log into my account on this forum, I got like a gazzilion emails about a new password I've requested (I haven't). So, if something's written that seems off, beware, folks. ;)
People are pathetic.
O_O That's crazy. I wonder who and why.

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

Nergregga wrote:^ Go to the first Ctfxc topic page 19
Thank you!

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

OhReallyNow wrote:Unless you have their tax ID (TIN/EIN) number, we can't get that information. He's not registered as an LLC. I know some yters are "employees" of YouTube and YT pays their insurance. Not sure if Charles is one of those.

Someone mentioned here a few pages back about him being part of Maker, but he is not part of Maker. Unless I totally missed that...which I am fairly certain I didn't.
I mentioned that it is a possibility that he is paying for a health insurance plan through Maker. Because, I highly doubt he can afford his treatment out of pocket, and I don't think he could have added adequate coverage on his own with a preexisting condition.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

Guru Guru wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:Unless you have their tax ID (TIN/EIN) number, we can't get that information. He's not registered as an LLC. I know some yters are "employees" of YouTube and YT pays their insurance. Not sure if Charles is one of those.

Someone mentioned here a few pages back about him being part of Maker, but he is not part of Maker. Unless I totally missed that...which I am fairly certain I didn't.
I mentioned that it is a possibility that he is paying for a health insurance plan through Maker. Because, I highly doubt he can afford his treatment out of pocket, and I don't think he could have added adequate coverage on his own with a preexisting condition.
He had insurance before his first seizure. You can get insurance with a preexisting condition now. He would have to be with Maker to be able to get their health insurance plan. Shay can go and say "but he is my friend."

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

Page 40!

Next part could be "Charles MEAL ticket Trippy" imo :tu:

pinkwednesdays
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkwednesdays »

You can also just get insurance without needing to go through anyone. Plenty of self employed people in the united states get insurance just fine. I'm sure Charles (or at least Alli beforehand) knew thats just the price of having an unconventional job. With the exchange, its even easier than ever now (as long as you can afford it, and I doubt Charles has any problem affording much).

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

The Shaytards didn't have insurance or at least full coverage until after Brock was born. So I don't think Charles & A2 would have had it either back then. Also, Charles & A2 used to visit an Urgent Care facility instead of a doctor's office/emergency room.

I have really good insurance, but when I had to have my appendix removed it still cost me an arm and a leg. Because, I got charged every time a doctor looked at me. So their is no telling what it is like when you have cancer/brain surgery twice.

I think it's safe to say that, dealing with doctors & hospitals was very stressful for them and probably contributed to their divorce. And I can't imagine A3 talking on the phone for hours with a bill collector who is claiming you didn't pay for that pain killer some nurse gave you, even though your insurance agent has told you everything is already taken care of. Dealing with the hospital system is very infuriating!

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

Guru Guru wrote:The Shaytards didn't have insurance or at least full coverage until after Brock was born. So I don't think Charles & A2 would have had it either back then. Also, Charles & A2 used to visit an Urgent Care facility instead of a doctor's office/emergency room.

I have really good insurance, but when I had to have my appendix removed it still cost me an arm and a leg. Because, I got charged every time a doctor looked at me. So their is no telling what it is like when you have cancer/brain surgery twice.

I think it's safe to say that, dealing with doctors & hospitals was very stressful for them and probably contributed to their divorce. And I can't imagine A3 talking on the phone for hours with a bill collector who is claiming you didn't pay for that pain killer some nurse gave you, even though your insurance agent has told you everything is already taken care of. Dealing with the hospital system is very infuriating!
Alli would have been covered by her parents insurance before she got married. I don't ever remembering them going to an urgent care facility. They use to show some of the hospital bills on the vlogs. Charles probably has reached his out of pocket maximum, after that who cares. Maybe you just had some crappy cards dealt for you.

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

tbonegal1989 wrote:Allie won't be able to make it to Buffer fest with her record. I might die laughing when Charles has to explain why she couldn't make it a second time (last time she had to go to a wedding apparently).
Is she not allowed to leave the country or just travel to Canada?

I'm not sure of the laws if you are charged with a DUI (not to mention her driving record following it) because she was allowed to leave the country to go to the UK with Charles...is Canada different?

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

Supfootball wrote:
tbonegal1989 wrote:Allie won't be able to make it to Buffer fest with her record. I might die laughing when Charles has to explain why she couldn't make it a second time (last time she had to go to a wedding apparently).
Is she not allowed to leave the country or just travel to Canada?

I'm not sure of the laws if you are charged with a DUI (not to mention her driving record following it) because she was allowed to leave the country to go to the UK with Charles...is Canada different?
I don't think she had been charged yet at the time of their trip to the UK. I could be wrong though.

megwv33
Talker
Talker

Post by megwv33 »

I'm Facebook friends with a girl who claims to know Charles personally. Her dad lives in the area and she spends a few months out of the year there. She has a few photos with him at meet ups. I don't really think she knows him as well as she says but I do think she has a foot in their "circle" as her brother has pics with him too.

Anyway, she said that he definitely didn't cheat. Yeah Charles and Allie commented a few times on social media while still living with Alli, but that was it. And according to her, he did this with a bunch of women. This wasn't the reason of the divorce, but probably made it easier for Alli to leave. Then he immediately contacts a bunch of different girls, including Allie. She reciprocated the quickest.

This would make sense since we saw Lauren with him shortly after the announcement video but then never again. That's because he moved on literally right after. So, did he cheat? No. Did he have a wandering eye? Hell yeah. Just like he did with Allie Rhodes.

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

emotionally cheating is also cheating, so yeah. he definitely cheated. he literally mentally checked out of the marriage. and that friend of his talks exactly like him, emphasising how he never ever cheated. haha that mental gymnastic to convince himself that he didn't cheat...tsk tsk

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Anyone that claims to know someone else definitely didn't cheat doesn't seem too credible to me. You could say if you knew it happened or you could say there was no evidence of it, but cheating is usually pretty secret.

Even anyone who said alli definitely didn't cheat I would be like well unless you're Alli you don't know that for sure

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

megwv33 wrote:I'm Facebook friends with a girl who claims to know Charles personally. Her dad lives in the area and she spends a few months out of the year there. She has a few photos with him at meet ups. I don't really think she knows him as well as she says but I do think she has a foot in their "circle" as her brother has pics with him too.

Anyway, she said that he definitely didn't cheat. Yeah Charles and Allie commented a few times on social media while still living with Alli, but that was it. And according to her, he did this with a bunch of women. This wasn't the reason of the divorce, but probably made it easier for Alli to leave. Then he immediately contacts a bunch of different girls, including Allie. She reciprocated the quickest.

This would make sense since we saw Lauren with him shortly after the announcement video but then never again. That's because he moved on literally right after. So, did he cheat? No. Did he have a wandering eye? Hell yeah. Just like he did with Allie Rhodes.
This girl sounds more like a CTFxC fan defending Charles than someone looking at the situation objectively and deducing he didn't cheat.

megwv33
Talker
Talker

Post by megwv33 »

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:
megwv33 wrote:I'm Facebook friends with a girl who claims to know Charles personally. Her dad lives in the area and she spends a few months out of the year there. She has a few photos with him at meet ups. I don't really think she knows him as well as she says but I do think she has a foot in their "circle" as her brother has pics with him too.

This girl sounds more like a CTFxC fan defending Charles than someone looking at the situation objectively and deducing he didn't cheat.
That's what I thought but her brother is definitely not a "fan". I think he's the one who knows him and she just plays it off like it's her.

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

What do we know about his split with Rhodes?
People tend to repeat past behavior.....did he have a "back up" (Speed) with Rhodes? If he has done this in the past its likely he will always do this no matter who he is with. I remember the video of Charles and Speed when they talked about how they met on Myspace, Speed was helping him get "friends" was this while he was with Rhodes?

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

My exboyfriend cheated on me but if you ask any of his friends they would deny til they die that he did. Either because they truly didn't know or that's their friend and they'll lie for him. A friend of a friend of a friend denying cheating rumors is almost meaningless.

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

Also, this:

"How a relationship begins, is usually the same reason that it ends"

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper