Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38.

Sunny38
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Desperate To Put A Ring On It" Trippy - Part 38

Post by Sunny38 »

jinalebcool wrote:
jerryknowsbob wrote:saw this in alli speed thread though it might be relevant here
Bostonlurker wrote:So I ended up on this website after googling Allie Wesenburg. I've been hesitant to post but since lifeonthenet(?) did, why not. My boyfriends sister lives in St Pete and knows of Allie. As said before, she is toxic and doesn't have a very good reputation. Also, Allie doesn't work anymore, she's getting a free ride "working" for Charles Trippy. Or so everyone is saying down there. She doesn't know much about Alli Speed and Charles or the divorce, but she says it doesn't surprise her at all if Allie went for a married man who was still living with his wife. Believe me if you want, no reason to lie. Don't want to have to show proof because I don't know Allie personally, just the talk going around down there I guess. Have a good one everyone
This person saying the truth or not haven't really said something we did not already knew, except confirming that Allie is not working anymore at VIP singles. Now, this can be confirmed in the future but I do think she stopped working there. She is always at Charles house...

As for people related to them not showing up here or online, I think they are afraid or just don't want to be in the situation. Maybe one day someone will come out but for now, they are gossiping between each other outside the Internet, which is understandable.
I dont even think she was working for vip singles, except for that one video commercial she was in, thats all I think.

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Does anyone else get the vibe that Charles and Allie are the kind of couple that make everyone around them feel awkward. Like they aren't afraid of gushing over each other and pda. Watching them in the hot tub made me feel icky.

Supfootball
Talker
Talker

Post by Supfootball »

Just listened to the "podcast"

A3's thoughts on Valentines Day with Charles

"Can I be your valentine, Melissa?" Phil says "I guess that means I'm Charles' valentine?"
A3 says "Ugh....phew Thank God"

Then its brought up again about her not being Charles' valentine and she expresses how relieved she is.

Yep, she's definitely a keeper Charles!

raerae
Debater
Debater

Post by raerae »

:? What is up with that hoodie? Is that a floral pattern (on the front & hood)?

Guru Guru
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru Guru »

raerae wrote::? What is up with that hoodie? Is that a floral pattern (on the front & hood)?

Floral patterns are in style again. He probably got that hoodie at Pac Sun.

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Regarding all of the posts here recently about Charles' physical health (and looks), I know I have also touched on this a few times...

It's important to note besides the usual things that has taken a back seat since the divorce (healthy diet, regular sleeping pattern, less stress). Charles is actually a cancer patient. First and foremost. He's also a cancer patient that will never fully recover. Which makes the difference.

It's taking it's toll, as any cancer in any organ would. It doesn't have to grow or shrink to be present and affecting him in different ways. The 15 or so rounds (estimate, I think he's had 15 rounds, could be a little more?) of chemotherapy also take it's toll on the brain and the chemical imbalance chemotherapy can cause on an organ like the brain is probably immeasurable. The last surgery knocked him to six, for like, forever (his speech and coordination has never fully recovered). The tumour is embedded in the supplementary motor cortex which means Charles' motor functions will never fully be the same and as the cancer progresses, hopefully years from now, his motor functions may worsen.

I know the Chaz's ex mistress of whatever she was left horrible (and let's be honest, some of them were very horrible) comments for Charles regarding his prognosis. Something along the lines of "17% chance of survival after 2 years, Alli should have held out". I don't know if that is something Chaz actually told her, because it seems like something he might have if she was his partner at the time, and struggling with his son's diagnosis, as any parent would. But it's also something random and unlikely to be made up. I mean, 17% chance of survival after two years isn't brilliant odds, but Charles' seems like he will surpass that as he is currently doing so well on chemo (the tumour is not growing at least). But they are not the most common or typical odds I have seen for Charles' type of cancer. Which says to me that his co-deletion test (a test to see how well his type of cancer responds to tumour) is obviously good (proof is in the chemo) but that his tumour is still very aggressive. Which is typical of his type of cancer. It's also telling that he has not made mention of radiotherapy in a very long time (he mentioned it once, maybe a year ago), and I would have thought they would have tried radiotherapy on him by now as that is the standard route for a lot of oligodendroglioma PT's, but sometimes, certain (and often very aggressive) tumours with certain cell and genetic makeup don't respond well do radiotherapy and they can determine this through testing beforehand. That worries me, because his chemotherapy is only stopping the tumour growing now, but it isn't shrinking. IF his chemotherapy stops working all together, it may be back to the drawing board for Charles.

Just thought it was important to mention that as I have seen a lot of scrutiny lately of Charles' "looks like shit" appearance. I know I have too commented on it and by no means does his environment help him, but I just saw that screen grab of him and Corey in the kitchen and how downtrodden Charles' looked and I had a "oh shit yeah, he has terminal brain cancer" moment.
Last edited by sadsong on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

raerae wrote::? What is up with that hoodie? Is that a floral pattern (on the front & hood)?

Yeah, it's what all the "cool" kids are wearing nowadays.

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

If anyone is in the Tampa area, Allie will be at whigfest. I doubt Charles will go.
http://whigfest.com/

jerryknowsbob
Informer
Informer

Post by jerryknowsbob »

saw this on the alli thread, I know it just speculation but though it was better suited here as its about Charles and allie.

Bostonlurker wrote:
liladelrey wrote:
Bostonlurker wrote:So I ended up on this website after googling Allie Wesenburg. I've been hesitant to post but since lifeonthenet(?) did, why not. My boyfriends sister lives in St Pete and knows of Allie. As said before, she is toxic and doesn't have a very good reputation. Also, Allie doesn't work anymore, she's getting a free ride "working" for Charles Trippy. Or so everyone is saying down there. She doesn't know much about Alli Speed and Charles or the divorce, but she says it doesn't surprise her at all if Allie went for a married man who was still living with his wife. Believe me if you want, no reason to lie. Don't want to have to show proof because I don't know Allie personally, just the talk going around down there I guess. Have a good one everyone
I think I will choose to believe you, lol. Mostly cause it lines up with my theories. I've thought that Allie became Charles "caretaker" after the Speeds dumped his ass. Don't leave us either... stay here and answer questions. Like do you know when Allie Wes became involved with Char?
Allie has known of ctfxc and charles for much longer than she says. Not sure exactly when she got involved with Charles but she's a "bed hopper" as my boyfriends sister says lol I guess Savannah has been talking bad of allie recently and she's seen her out at bars. Like I said, just saying what I hear!

veronicasays-
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by veronicasays- »

o_O wrote:So, I was bored and decided to listen to the latest Meal Uncensored podcast and Allie says that she hates the idea of guys proposing on Valentine's Day. So no heart shaped pizza engagement surprise. Maybe he'll propose on her birthday which is March 3rd.
As thoughtful and romantic some girls probably think it is, personally, it's a terrible idea to make any anniversary date on a holiday or treasured time of the month -- like a birthday.
If anything happens to that relationship.. you're forever reminded of the memories you want to let go of.

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazgull123 »

This vlog annoyed me. It's clear that Charles was filming Allie at awkward moments and she wasn't happy. (especially in the spa). Like seriously, stop Charles.

PolishRainbow
Learner
Learner

Post by PolishRainbow »

3rd Allie has the same voice as Daffy Duck - does anyone think so?

Also, regarding Charles's prognosis: he has grade III, and the prognosis (on average) for this type of cancer is 3-5 years. Rarely does anyone makes it past 10 years. So if you start counting from 2013, he's got 1,5 - 3 years, if he is an average patient. It's really sad, but that's how it is. Right now, that's all that the doctors are able to do (to the best of my knowledge). You can look it up yourself: oligodendroglioma.

lilturtle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilturtle »

Nazgull123 wrote:This vlog annoyed me. It's clear that Charles was filming Allie at awkward moments and she wasn't happy. (especially in the spa). Like seriously, stop Charles.
He's gotta get that hot tub thumbnail, duh. :roll:

Does anyone know: would Charles ever have another brain surgery to remove more of the tumor?

KapKap
Learner
Learner

Post by KapKap »

lilturtle wrote:
Nazgull123 wrote:This vlog annoyed me. It's clear that Charles was filming Allie at awkward moments and she wasn't happy. (especially in the spa). Like seriously, stop Charles.

Does anyone know: would Charles ever have another brain surgery to remove more of the tumor?
I know that there are people with different types of tumors in their brain who has had 10+ surgeries so it could be a possibility. However, with the last surgery, they removed all they dared to remove. The rest was to close and they ran the risk of paralyzing Charles or worse if they were to cut any closer to his brain. I can't see Charles qualify for another surgery unless the tumor grows - knock on wood that it doesn't!

When he had the awake brain surgery he did say he would go on chemo and when the tumor was smaller (I think that's what he said) they would "Zap zap zap" it. It's in the vlog when he and Alli reveals the results from the biopsy of the tumor. If they were still under the impression that they are going to do radiation I would think, as was already mentioned, that they would have done that once he stopped chemo a while back, had it still been an option.
Push Yourself
Eat an entire cake instead of just one piece
I believe in you

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

KapKap wrote:
lilturtle wrote:

I know that there are people with different types of tumors in their brain who has had 10+ surgeries so it could be a possibility. However, with the last surgery, they removed all they dared to remove. The rest was to close and they ran the risk of paralyzing Charles or worse if they were to cut any closer to his brain. I can't see Charles qualify for another surgery unless the tumor grows - knock on wood that it doesn't!

When he had the awake brain surgery he did say he would go on chemo and when the tumor was smaller (I think that's what he said) they would "Zap zap zap" it. It's in the vlog when he and Alli reveals the results from the biopsy of the tumor. If they were still under the impression that they are going to do radiation I would think, as was already mentioned, that they would have done that once he stopped chemo a while back, had it still been an option.
I agree. He made mention of zapping it. Once during the diagnosis reveal and a short time after. Then never again. I don't think Radiotherapy is a viable option at the moment for Charles. Simply because I think if he was due to have it along the line he would still be mentioning it now, but he stopped talking about anything other than Chemotherapy like a year ago.

A third surgery is probably not an option either at the moment. Unless he has one of those fancy new surgeries that combine surgery and radiotherapy. But then again, if they have tested charles tumour and seen he wouldn't be responsive to radiotherapy then they wont do it. They will treat him conservatively. He has terminal cancer and it's his BRAIN. They wont do any treatment if it isn't worthwhile or a risk to his already shortened life.

As for poster above who says that patients with Charles type of cancer rarely live past 10 years. It's not really that rare, but those who do are still in the minority, but those who do are also like charles - on long term oral chemotherapy the same as charles. Which, is actually a very new treatment (relative to how you define "new", perhaps nearly two decades) and testing for these tumours is getting better each time. Especially genetic makeup testing to see exactly how each tumour works on a cellular level and how it would react to each of the many amazing treatments out there. I think Charles could go beyond 10 years. If his chemotherapy continues to work, the tumour remains the size it is, doesn't nectrotise and doesn't invade more healthier tissue, then he could go on for maybe 20 years, but then that would be considered rare. Data for people like charles on long term temador is still being collected cause like I said, it's new. His type of cancer is scary as fuck because the tumours are so aggressive but if they test it correctly, they can be amazingly responsive to a tailored treatment plan.

This is hard for some people here to probably understand because many know that your "bog standard" cancer is treated a few different ways depending on what area of the body it originated (breast, liver etc) but brain cancer is so unique they can actually tailor treatment to the individual genetic makeup of the tumours that grow. Not in every form of brain cancer, and there are loads, but in most, and especially Charles', which is one of the ugliest forms but can also be one of the most responsive.

I am praying this man continues to have a long life, I really am. It would kill me to see this man I used to adore play out his last years this way. He's so fucking young.

mindhunters
Learner
Learner

Post by mindhunters »

Guru Guru wrote:
o_O wrote:So, I was bored and decided to listen to the latest Meal Uncensored podcast and Allie says that she hates the idea of guys proposing on Valentine's Day. So no heart shaped pizza engagement surprise. Maybe he'll propose on her birthday which is March 3rd.
I think he is waiting until after it's officially been a year sense the divorce to propose. I also wouldn't be surprised if they got married in a court house/family only beach wedding because I just can't see all his Youtube friends, besides Shay, returning for round two.
do you guys really think he wants to marry again?

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I think he feels pressure to leave a legacy because of the cancer and to do things quickly and possibly even irrationally. I do think he would propose to Allie, but I don't think he would if he didn't have a brain tumor, you know? And that's pretty sad but I don't know the feels of my life having a set time expiration date. It must make you a little crazed.

hayleya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hayleya »

mindhunters wrote:
Guru Guru wrote:
I think he is waiting until after it's officially been a year sense the divorce to propose. I also wouldn't be surprised if they got married in a court house/family only beach wedding because I just can't see all his Youtube friends, besides Shay, returning for round two.
I feel like whether he actually wants to or not, it'll be a last ditch effort to gain subscribers. I don't think it'll work honestly.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

mindhunters wrote:
Guru Guru wrote:
I don't think Charles knows how to be single. He's been hopping from one relationship to the next for... how long now? And he had marriage in mind for the last two relationships.

I'd be more surprised if Charles broke the pattern and DIDN'T get re-married.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

WantedToPostOneReply wrote: I don't think Charles knows how to be single. He's been hopping from one relationship to the next for... how long now? And he had marriage in mind for the last two relationships.

I'd be more surprised if Charles broke the pattern and DIDN'T get re-married.
I entirely agree with this. Like I said on here a couple months ago, he jumped from Brittany, to Nicole, to Ally Rhodes, to Alli Speed, to Allie Wesenberg. He's never really given the time to actually get over a break-up. He just layers over it with another girl, as if she's the solution to his sadness. I don't know how he hasn't imploded yet. Maybe he's in the process of imploding now.

Return to “Charles Trippy”