Venus Angelic (Living Barbie)

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Venus Angelic (Living Barbie)

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Hey guys, dumb question probably, but why isn't it possible to access this thread when you're logged out?

vegetablebutcher
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by vegetablebutcher »

Wow, okay... her latest video (revealing my sex life part 1) feels like an absolute cry for help. She’s drinking and talking about how her husband is an abusive male version of her mother. Apparently her mom arranged the marriage?! And he quit his job and she was the breadwinner.

She also talks about being bi and that she’s into BDSM as a result of the physical abuse from her mother.

At the end she has a message displayed:

“Everything has an end, and when everything ends, all that you have is you

lol just kidding

you’re never alone

you can still have unhealthy coping mechanism keeping ya company, and the BEST PART? they won’t ever leave you, f yeah!”

I hope she goes back to her therapist ASAP. Clearly she’s having a bit of a backslide and it needs to be caught before it gets out of her control.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Sorry, but I don't believe anything this girl says. First she says she's still with him and to leave him alone because he's a good person. Now he's an abuser. First she says he didn't want her to get that awful stomach surgery and that he (and his mother) was her rock helping her recover from the near-fatal effects of the surgery, now he's an abuser who leached off of her cash.

First she says she ran to Manaki in a dramatic desperate night to get away from her psycho mother (and her psycho mother backed this up saying he's a pedophile who's terrible for her), now she's saying her mother arranged the marriage and supported it (??)

She's trolling her viewers for money, saying whatever will get her views now. Oh now I'm gay! Now I like BDSM! Now I'm divorced! Now I'm happily married! Now I'm straight!

She's clearly been abused and needs therapy, not YouTube gawkers. When did YouTube become the platform for severely mentally ill / damaged people to forgo conventional treatments in favor of sobbing/drinking on camera for strangers? There are so many YouTubers like this now, I guess because no sane healthy person would turn their entire life into a reality show.

BubblegumCake
Stalker
Stalker

Post by BubblegumCake »

Honestly not surprised she started doing this on youtube too - saying dramatic shit and then taking it down soon after. She's been doing this on IG for years now. There was a whole thing a while back where she started accusing Manaki of cheating on her in every other post and then removing it and claiming she never did anything of the sort.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

suhram42 wrote:Wow i had no idea a Venus thread even existed in GG
I think it would get a lot more traction if it was accessible without the need to be logged in (so that one can read new posts daily and log in and add to the discussion later). Mods?

Also what happened to this girl? I've never followed her much, but I remember her being literally a living, innocent, pure doll and now she's all wasted for everyone to see? Lol that's one hell of a transformation. I guess it has to do with her mother?

YellowLadybird
Informer
Informer

Post by YellowLadybird »

Following

Oxanna_Derula
Learner
Learner

Post by Oxanna_Derula »

Why is she acting so strange in her new video.... Like she wants to look high or drunk while the girl is putting makeup on her
So weird and uncomfortable to watch

P88Jules
Learner
Learner

Post by P88Jules »

suhram42 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:39 am
Someone on lolcow posted a private conversation with margaret.
https://imgur.com/a/ch5HCbc
I don't think her mum is lying when it comes to Venus, her stories have been consistent..but the part when she waffles on about protecting her from 'moslem invasions' :rofl: she's dodgy AF and Venus a mess
oof

DevilsandSirens
Learner
Learner

Post by DevilsandSirens »

Margo is at it again. She's on her IG accusing Venus of killing Manaki because he hasn't been on social media in a while.
Don't mess with me shitty gurus...

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

She has nudes now, only onlyfans. Can someone post them here? Thanks in advance!

Nzkristy
Talker
Talker

Post by Nzkristy »

Is anyone else following this girls downward spiral on instagram?

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Nzkristy wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:28 am
Is anyone else following this girls downward spiral on instagram?
I'm watching it on YouTube. For awhile it looked like Venus was genuinely working through the trauma her pimp mother caused her, but now she is utterly failing and lost. It's pretty obvious she is a prostitute now, because she is constantly filming videos in Love Hotels, presumably between clients.

She shows her boobs and hairy pussy all over OnlyFans and of course it's now all public. I won't link here because I think I'll get banned but you can easily find it by searching Google Images.

Vonneeee
Learner
Learner

Post by Vonneeee »

so sad. she had potential to be something but ruined it. She had youtube fame already. Now Its obvious that she's always drunk and a prostitute.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Vonneeee wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:31 pm
so sad. she had potential to be something but ruined it. She had youtube fame already. Now Its obvious that she's always drunk and a prostitute.
I've been watching the massive downfall of so many YouTubers these days. YouTube was never meant to be a career. You were never meant to curate a fake life for an audience and post 24/7. It was supposed to be a hobby, something you did in your spare time for fun (And a little extra cash) after working a REAL JOB all day. Basically everyone who does YouTube as a career is a fucked up, mentally ill, abuse victim or abuser or both. Just look at all this -- MeganHeartsMakeup was once a sweet girl with a passion for makeup and now she is now a plastic surgery nightmare with huge fake tits, injected lips, and horse teeth veneers. VenusAngelic is a prostitute (and so are plenty of other YouTubers -- if you're "just" selling your nudes on OnlyFans, you're a whore plain and simple, male or female, doesn't matter). Married couples are exploiting their young children for cash, forcing them to film and fake happiness for 8-10hrs a day. Teens are getting pregnant with the explicit intent of exploiting their pregnancy and children for cash.

All the mentally healthy people quit -- Jenna Marbles, Michelle Phan, etc. Healthy people simply do not subject themselves or their family members to this life, period.

Vonneeee
Learner
Learner

Post by Vonneeee »

Jenna's a true angel.

Michelle Phan was on youtube long enough to get into quite a bit of drama and she also got insane amounts of plastic surgery but she was smart enough to leave when she did.

Its so sad that anyone can be a "influencer" these days and most of these influencers are just in it for fame (and are terrible people)

I do however think its possible to sell on OF and be a decent person. I know someone (she's not a youtuber) that does tasteful pinup nudes for OF and her work is beautiful art. Her husband takes the pics and she was a virgin until she got married (at 28 yrs old).
its just that the loudest ones on OnlyFans (like youtubers) are trash and give everyone else a bad reputation.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Vonneeee wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:09 pm
I do however think its possible to sell on OF and be a decent person.

I agree. A person can be a whore and a decent person at the same time. I know these days "whore" is used to demean someone's entire existence, but I don't mean it that way. I mean that people who are selling their nudes on OnlyFans are prostitutes.

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

I know this thread is dead but anyway, in her new 'Girl who doesn't age video' she looks really different. Her face looks rounder and her eyes are so wide. I can't tell if she's opening them wider to make them look big, or if she's on something but they just look abnormally open

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

Venus posted on Instagram that her mum is trying to get money out of her.. In the picture her face is photoshopped but her arm is not. She has a clear bruise on her arm, maybe a grab mark? I think she left the bruise in on purpose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

justforfunnnjp
Stalker
Stalker

Post by justforfunnnjp »

Does anyone have the video called "I killed my hamster, eating disorder & asperger" that Venus upload at feb 2016?

catnose
Stalker
Stalker

Post by catnose »

Return to “N-Z”