Shallon Lester (Shallonxo)

jenn245
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shallon Lester (Shallonxo)

Post by jenn245 »

I'm ok with Shallon. She's entertaining, but she should really stop giving relationship advice. Maybe just stick to "singles" advice? My only problem with her is her constant use of "Alpha female", "On top of the food chain", "Pick me" "Warm blooded animal"... It's so cringey. It's so cringey that I sometimes close her video. Ugh..

Bolombika3
Learner
Learner

Post by Bolombika3 »

Its very telling how she talks about her mum... She constanty praises her, but the actual things she is telling about her depict her as a distant, narcissitic, and overall bad mother.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Bolombika3 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:18 am
Its very telling how she talks about her mum... She constanty praises her, but the actual things she is telling about her depict her as a distant, narcissitic, and overall bad mother.

Yes! Their relationship seems so dysfunctional. It’s especially apparent in her reply to someone’s comment on the Halsey vid:
FDC6F015-15CC-4A1F-9179-20C417CE36EE.jpeg
2370D767-741B-428E-BD64-3832DA3586B8.jpeg
Shallon changes her story all the time, like in other vids she claimed her dad was actually a deadbeat and she praised her mom for not having him around. But in a different vid she was upset that she’s an only child, claiming she was somehow cheated in life. Or she’ll praise her mom for being “such a hard worker” in one vid, but then in another vid she’ll be like “she left me alone all the time.” It’s so bizarre how she’ll flip between different narratives all the time. It seems very love/hate.

Either way, it’s clear that her mom (probably a toxic narcissist) raised another toxic narcissist (shallon).

Plus (regardless of whether her mom was awful or not) it was so toxic of Shallon (and immature for a 40-ish year old woman) to be passive-aggressively trying to get back at her mother in the comments section of vid. She’s so messy lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jenn245
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jenn245 »

She blurts out waaaaay too much about herself. I thought after her "scandal", she'd tone it down a bit for her own sake, but it seems like she's becoming even more open. Part of me feels like she's unraveling.

Gigi_Jan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gigi_Jan »

jenn245 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:42 am
I'm ok with Shallon. She's entertaining, but she should really stop giving relationship advice. Maybe just stick to "singles" advice? My only problem with her is her constant use of "Alpha female", "On top of the food chain", "Pick me" "Warm blooded animal"... It's so cringey. It's so cringey that I sometimes close her video. Ugh..
I couldn't agree more. I used to like some of her content and occationally I still do, but that use of those words just makes her look lik a female version of all those toxic red pill men on youtube who are bitter about women, who are too concern to look "alfa", who downgrade women older than 25 and so on. It makes them look so insecure. I also noticed that Shallon hated Matthew Hussey in some of her videos and that looks so insecure of her. If she is so "warmblooded", "alfa" and so content with her life, why does she care if someone does better on youtube. I think that part of the reason why Matthew is much more successful is the fact that he doesn't give toxic advices and comes from a place of kindness and doesn't label people "alfa", "beta" and so on.

dahlia126
Learner
Learner

Post by dahlia126 »

Didnt she announce that she has slept with friend's boyfriends. Trashy women will sleep with a friends past boyfriend, even more trashy is to sleep with 1 of your friends current boyfriend, but for it to happen over time.Also most should be ashamed but she announced it to thousands of her viewers. She also seems very insecure and highly jealous of women. She's a mess, just someone to hookup with, she'll never be worthy enough

Ciaokitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaokitty »

dahlia126 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Didnt she announce that she has slept with friend's boyfriends. Trashy women will sleep with a friends past boyfriend, even more trashy is to sleep with 1 of your friends current boyfriend, but for it to happen over time.Also most should be ashamed but she announced it to thousands of her viewers. She also seems very insecure and highly jealous of women. She's a mess, just someone to hookup with, she'll never be worthy enough
Does she still have friends now? Hope not. She's so toxic and shows strong narcissistic traits so nobody should be friends with her. It's self-care to get rid of people like Shallon.

Mushrooms22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mushrooms22 »

Gigi_Jan wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:47 am

I couldn't agree more. I used to like some of her content and occationally I still do, but that use of those words just makes her look lik a female version of all those toxic red pill men on youtube who are bitter about women, who are too concern to look "alfa", who downgrade women older than 25 and so on. It makes them look so insecure. I also noticed that Shallon hated Matthew Hussey in some of her videos and that looks so insecure of her. If she is so "warmblooded", "alfa" and so content with her life, why does she care if someone does better on youtube. I think that part of the reason why Matthew is much more successful is the fact that he doesn't give toxic advices and comes from a place of kindness and doesn't label people "alfa", "beta" and so on.
Yes, I remember her getting mad over Matthew Hussey! I think she claimed he stole her content? (I doubt he knows who she is). What's funny is I actually enjoy his videos more and take some advice from him. Like you mentioned, I like that he seems to be a more positive person overall, while Shallon tends to be petty and obsessed with the idea of revenge.

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Post by StrawberryShake »

I think the Shalligators are jackasses. I simply asked a question on their thread about why do people act fake and live too hard by an aesthetic, or those people who were like diehard emo years ago and lived and died by it and now are all hipsters. Well, all these people were accusing me of disliking them because I hate something within myself. They were saying I was acting like one of those "I'm not like other girls" girls. Okay, so if you hate someone or a negative quality they possess you automatically are being a hypocrite? The logic is so lost on me.

They were also saying mind your business and let people be fake if they want. WTF. Okay, well they could mind their own business as well and not fucking try to dox Selena Gomez or D'Angelo. I guess I don't expect a lot of intelligence from teenagers and 20 somethings who are obsessed with a lady who's 40 and still dating 22-year-olds who also still cuts.

Also, what's up with Shallon being so duplicitous about Jeffree Star and shit? She'll shit talk about celebs, but she acts like Jeffree is some psycho warlock who cast like a spell on her or something. Either say why you really dislike him or don't bring his name up at all on your channel. Not that hard.

Devvii
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Devvii »

I don't believe it, Shallon, a grown ass woman just doxxed somebody all over her IG stories.

Apparently they were sending Shallon and her friends death threats so she just...posted their face, their credit score, real name and private matters. She even uses vulgar language ("I want your hole", "best hole in town" under a picture of them) and clearly insinuates that shallon thinks they're not attractive and beneath her in terms of life choices.

Now, I know that death threats are not justified under any circumstances but the way shallon handled it doesn't make her look any better? The doxxed person is grown too and should be engaging in that kind of behaviour but Shallon could've handled this privately by quietly suing them after knowing of their identity, instead of literally throwing them in her swamp Infested with her "shalligators" who are now gonna make this person's and their family's life hell all over their social media and possibly offline too. She could've been the classier one here but Instead chose to make a public example like she's some militant king like Genghis Khan or something but no Shallon, you look a tryhard Regina George trying to relive her high school glory days.

vivi99
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vivi99 »

Devvii wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:33 am
I don't believe it, Shallon, a grown ass woman just doxxed somebody all over her IG stories.

Apparently they were sending Shallon and her friends death threats so she just...posted their face, their credit score, real name and private matters. She even uses vulgar language ("I want your hole", "best hole in town" under a picture of them) and clearly insinuates that shallon thinks they're not attractive and beneath her in terms of life choices.

Now, I know that death threats are not justified under any circumstances but the way shallon handled it doesn't make her look any better? The doxxed person is grown too and should be engaging in that kind of behaviour but Shallon could've handled this privately by quietly suing them after knowing of their identity, instead of literally throwing them in her swamp Infested with her "shalligators" who are now gonna make this person's and their family's life hell all over their social media and possibly offline too. She could've been the classier one here but Instead chose to make a public example like she's some militant king like Genghis Khan or something but no Shallon, you look a tryhard Regina George trying to relive her high school glory days.
She said that she received death threats from them with zero proof to back it up. All we saw are some comments and they weren't even bad. Shallon deserve worse. So she can go around trash talking everyone and no one is allowed to criticize her? Or to disagree with her? Why would she come for people who she deems beneath her? And trash their looks at that. She posted pictures of herself all done up in make up in comparison with someone just hunching over their laptop no make up and hair messy, how is this fair. I swear Shallon is still in high school. This was so classless I can't. It is truly disgusting.

jenn245
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jenn245 »

dahlia126 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:17 pm

*Gasps* Where did she announce this? What video was this?

Also why?

Gigi_Jan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gigi_Jan »

OMG, Shallon is in her element again, her video about Meghan Markle's interview is such a mean girl's rant. Although I think that there is some truth in Shallon's video, and I do believe that Meghan is not a saint, I still find it very insensitive to talk as if rich and famous people can't have mental health issues and as if they can't suffer in their own way. I am not a fan of Jim Carrey, but I agree when he said that "everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer". I mean many rich and famous people struggle with mental health, loneliness, addictions and suicidal thoughts... it was so unpleasant to watch.... zero empathy...

jenn245
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jenn245 »

Honestly, Meghan Markle sucks. I don't care what anyone says, something is off about her personality. I agree with everything Shallon has said. Anyway, I think Shallon needs to stop revealing so much about herself. It keeps backfiring on her.

jenn245
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jenn245 »

jenn245 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:32 am
Honestly, Meghan Markle sucks. I don't care what anyone says, something is off about her personality. I agree with everything Shallon has said. Anyway, I think Shallon needs to stop revealing so much about herself. It keeps backfiring on her.

This is not to say that she deserves all the hate, because she doesn't. Shallon, imo, raised some good points about her. I kinda feel the same way about her public personality. As for Shallon, I think she overshares some stuff, especially to make her point... which is good.. and bad. From what i've seen though is that shallon is tough. She comes for haters in a big way.

Gigi_Jan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gigi_Jan »

Yes, there are some points in her video that I agree on but you don't have to be profesional psychologist to understand that if the person admits having suicidal thoughts, that should be taken very VERY seriously and you can't downplay that... it is extreamly rare that people do it for attention, usually it is cry for help. Why can't people understand that media and press can bully a person into a very dark place or even mental illness... I kinda understand Meghan Markle because my life on the outside seems perfect to many people and even my closest friend find it hard to believe that I struggle with depreswion sometimes. I also know what it is like to feel trapped to the point of suicidal thoughts... In my case it was mostly my job and profesion, I was bullied at work because of competition and some toxic people, and I can only imagine how the person should feel when that bullying happends not just on corporate level but at the world level.

SumRandoVexedVixen
Learner
Learner

Post by SumRandoVexedVixen »

she keeps dead naming and calling people their wrong pronouns on Instagram saying all of them do it for attention, especially towards those who want to go b they/them pronouns, weird, people use they/them towards people who don't go by they/them in everyday life but suddenly it "goes against the English language" when dismissing those who want to go by they/them pronouns
i get it, demi lavato coming out as they/them was a little sus with the timing since it was after the mistake she did which we all know she isn't really sorry for and I get there are people who do it for attention but that's not everyone!
she is a very narrow-minded and disgusting!

lovingyouwasreds
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lovingyouwasreds »

i don't really appreciate shallon's attitude towards the whole britney situation. it's like she refuses to educate herself on it and doesn't even realize that this is bigger than britney herself. there is a clear case of conservatorship abuse here and her only response to it is that britney needs to still be under total control because what? her extension tracks look shitty? please.

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Post by StrawberryShake »

lovingyouwasreds wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:22 pm
i don't really appreciate shallon's attitude towards the whole britney situation. it's like she refuses to educate herself on it and doesn't even realize that this is bigger than britney herself. there is a clear case of conservatorship abuse here and her only response to it is that britney needs to still be under total control because what? her extension tracks look shitty? please.
I agree 100%. It didn't sit with me well how she called her fans fucking losers for protesting outside of the courthouse during one of her conservatorship hearings. If I was in an abusive conservatorship by my family, I'd want my fans to support me. Plus, Shallon acted like there were thousands of them fucking rioting when really it was about 10-20 who just wanted to have their voice and her voice heard. Shallon is vague with no face. She doesn't understand that this hits people personally who've had people in their family under a conservatorship that was abusive. Duh. What else is it? It's not all these dummies who just can't let go of the 2000 Britney from the past when they stanned her in middle school.

Maybe Shallon's just still mad Britney has/had a nice body because she worked her ass out for it unlike Shallon who will all know has an issue with binge eating and drinking.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Shallon was projecting her own issues sooo much in the intro of that Kortney & Travis video when she said “ya know what, people can act whatever age they want! And if you have a problem with that, then you need to stop inventing problems.”

Shallon is so defensive because SHE pretends she’s way younger than she is and targets guys 15+ years younger than her! :rofl: I also had to laugh at how Shallon started out saying “midlife crisis” but then cut herself off mid-sentence and contradicted it by saying “Renaissance”…because she was starting to point out the flaw, but she realized that the behaviors mirrored her own life, so she shifted the narrative in her favor. Pathetic.

Return to “N-Z”