Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sabre Norris & The Norris Nuts

Post by zoew_79 »

Clemence08 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:44 pm
In the Are you a super legend video, Brooke said she doesnt remember if Charm, her own daughter, has a middle name. Is she for real? Is it a joke?
honestly i’m shocked that no one else pointed that out i can’t believe she doesn’t know her own daughters middle name, how the hell can she forget that? yeah she has 6 kids but that’s no excuse she should remember it, honestly that woman confuses me.

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

zoew_79 wrote:
Clemence08 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:44 pm
In the Are you a super legend video, Brooke said she doesnt remember if Charm, her own daughter, has a middle name. Is she for real? Is it a joke?
honestly i’m shocked that no one else pointed that out i can’t believe she doesn’t know her own daughters middle name, how the hell can she forget that? yeah she has 6 kids but that’s no excuse she should remember it, honestly that woman confuses me.
From what we see in the vlogs it looks like she pops the babies out and hands them over to Justin and Sockie. She never seems to have the babies.

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

They are really milking this Sockie got hacked video

Punkroes
Learner
Learner

Post by Punkroes »

Clemence08 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:13 am
They are really milking this Sockie got hacked video
Of course they are. They milk everything (Charm's arrival springs to mind). It's fair enough making a video about it but to drag it out when the fix is so simple is very clearly money grabbing. Sockie, or heaven forbid Justin or Brooke, could contact Roblox, provide them with evidence that the account is Sockie's, and get it back very easily.

Coco1212
Learner
Learner

Post by Coco1212 »

Did this forum die?

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

I guess they haven’t done anything worth talking about lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coco1212
Learner
Learner

Post by Coco1212 »

I feel like they’ve done plenty. Just way too much for me to type. Plus I like reading other people’s opinions, so I was hoping people would be talking.

CoralCornflakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CoralCornflakes »

I agree that they’ve done too much to type it all out (clearly they were doing some sort of UK your, and now it’s cancelled) but I’ve just watched their latest video, and I hate to say this, because I’m don’t want her to be upset if she saw, but Sabre really needs to dress her age if she wants style to be ‘her thing’. She talks about Sockie’s clothes being ugly, but Sockie actually dresses much better.
I think Naz actually has the best sense of style in the family (I know it was a while ago, but I really liked her outfit in the which kid can dress the oldest video) and I think she kind of knows it. She said herself that she thought she had the best style, and was clearly trying hard to pick a normal teen outfit for Sabre, not a poofy dress or giant bow. She even said to Brooke, ‘this is what normal teenagers wear’ when she showed the items she was planning to buy.
Then she ruined it by crying over not being able to get Sabre that bag, but I guess you can’t have everything.

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

I know they didn’t show the overall price in the latest video but I can only imagine how much Biggy spent on his white outfit!!

Agree Sabre needs to dress her age. No 16yo would be wearing princess style dresses to be ‘fancy’. I think it says a lot about her level of maturity that she is so close to Naz who is a lot younger.

Punkroes
Learner
Learner

Post by Punkroes »

jwishy wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:40 am
I know they didn’t show the overall price in the latest video but I can only imagine how much Biggy spent on his white outfit!!

Agree Sabre needs to dress her age. No 16yo would be wearing princess style dresses to be ‘fancy’. I think it says a lot about her level of maturity that she is so close to Naz who is a lot younger.

I did a quick search and looked for clothes similar to the ones Biggy bought. I'm guessing he'd have spent approx. $1400AUD on his outfit which is, quite frankly, an obnoxious amount of money to be spending on one out fit for an 11-year-old boy (can't remember age).

There's a TV show in the UK called Rich House, Poor House, in which families from either ends of the wealth spectrum swap houses and budgets for a week. I wish someone would stick the kids on that and teach them the value of money because their parents clearly have no interest in doing so.

effervescent
Debater
Debater

Post by effervescent »

Just my 2 cents…

-Their most recent cooking challenge where Sockie and Naz attempted to cook chicken is so laughable, it really shows how sheltered they are. At 13 Sockie shouldn’t be afraid to turn on the gas or stand near the stove. It would really do her some good to actually be taught some cooking skills since she has an interest in being a chef, instead of giving her a silly chef’s outfit and blowing a ton of $$$ on a meeting with Gordon Ramsay.

-I haven’t noticed it much until lately and seeing it mentioned a bit on this thread, but it seems like they are all tiny for their ages, not just Sabre who has a growth condition. Maybe they’re just late bloomers but I’d think Sockie who is barely taller than Sabre would be shooting right up like a weed by now, considering both parents seem to be quite tall and big boned. Either way, it is concerning how controlling Brooke is with what they eat down to a tiny bite of chocolate– Sabre and Sockie are old enough to keep track of their own diets and plain Weetabix for breakfasts isn’t going to cut it.

-I can’t believe Sabre is going on 16 and is perfectly fine sharing so many things (including a room) with her siblings, dressing in sparkly princess dresses and big headbands and participating in those awful music videos! I know they’re homeschooled but do they get any interaction with kids their own ages? Friends are never mentioned and it seems like all celebrations are just spent with family. They seem like sweet kids, if a bit excitable and screechy. I think a lot of the weird behaviours would disappear if they spent some time around normal, non-youtube kids. It amazes me how naïve/lacking in knowledge they are about the most basic things, even if they are good at editing videos.

-Do they have any interest in surfing/skating anymore? It seems like all they do now is recycle old video ideas (they’ve done how many hide n seek videos now??) I know that stuff appeals to their audience of 8 year olds but it seems like they used to be a bit more interesting and real.

HickTown19
Learner
Learner

Post by HickTown19 »

In the online shopping challenge video Biggy said he wasn't wearing any pajamas. Does that mean he sleeps in the nude or underwear with his 16 years old sister across from him?!? That seems so weird.

Punkroes
Learner
Learner

Post by Punkroes »

effervescent wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:02 pm
Just my 2 cents…

-Their most recent cooking challenge where Sockie and Naz attempted to cook chicken is so laughable, it really shows how sheltered they are. At 13 Sockie shouldn’t be afraid to turn on the gas or stand near the stove. It would really do her some good to actually be taught some cooking skills since she has an interest in being a chef, instead of giving her a silly chef’s outfit and blowing a ton of $$$ on a meeting with Gordon Ramsay.
The being afraid of turning on the gas really irks me as well. She prances around in the cook's outfit and delights in being the best cook out of the kids but can't turn a stove on without the assistance of mum? I understand her being cautious of the oil after it hit her in the face a few cooking videos back but the gas issue is completely ridiculous. I was cooking eggs and other fried items alone on gas by the time I was 10.

Coco1212
Learner
Learner

Post by Coco1212 »

I agree, I feel like their videos use to better when it was more vlog like. Talking about their skating and surfing and family life. Now I feel like it’s all about challenges and games. While I understand that’s what they get the most views on, I feel like they lost what made them interesting.

CamilaCabello
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CamilaCabello »

does anyone else feel like nazzy looks really over it in the vlogs? she’s always getting talked over / never taken seriously. she seemed extremely irritable during the last cooking challenge when she wanted to do a different dish and sockie insisted on hers.

Coco1212
Learner
Learner

Post by Coco1212 »

I think she’s the most mature out of all of them. She seems to be acting more her age and she doesn’t really seem into the whole screaming and being over the top. Out of all of them she’s the least loud one. She seems to rationally think and never cries over not winning a challenge. She seems to take those challenges as a fun activity and not so much of a competition.

CoralCornflakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CoralCornflakes »

Off topic, but does anyone else get weirded out by how often Biggy mentions Txunamy? I get that maybe it’s to boost views (and hype for when they eventually do meet) and I don’t watch her channel, so I don’t know how much she mentions him, but it just feels like a bit much. Don’t get me wrong, it’s cute that they’re friends, and they send each other letters and gifts, but they’re ten years old, and and Biggy or one of the other kids mentions her at least once per video. He’s even talked about marriage and baby names, and winning her dad’s approval. He’s dedicated videos and songs to her. I don’t know, maybe she’s flattered, but if some guy on the Internet that I’d never met talked about me THAT MUCH, in relation to everything he did (‘I wonder if Txunamy would like this?’ ‘Txunamy, if you’re watching, this is for you’ ‘If Txunamy sees this, hopefully she’ll see how fashionable I am’) I’d be creeped out. I know they’re only children, but I wonder what Txu’s family actually make of it all. Because Biggy’s parents are basically encouraging it, and egging him on. Funny how they want their daughters to stay little girls, and no boyfriends until they’re eighteen, but they seem weirdly eager for Biggy to grow up into some marketable stud. I’d be asking him to tone it down

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

Coco1212 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:12 am
I think she’s the most mature out of all of them. She seems to be acting more her age and she doesn’t really seem into the whole screaming and being over the top. Out of all of them she’s the least loud one. She seems to rationally think and never cries over not winning a challenge. She seems to take those challenges as a fun activity and not so much of a competition.
I agree. Ive noticed het making little snarky comments at her siblings. Biggy cries all the time, Sabre is 15 but so immature and Sockie, I like her but she is a bit quirky and i feel like its getting worse? Like she wants things a certain way and is stuck on that.

Punkroes
Learner
Learner

Post by Punkroes »

Naz is the least irritating and most mature out of all of them, with the exception of of of few instances like when she cried recently because she couldn't buy her sister certain clothes and still loving stuffed toys to a strange degree (I think that's marketing now to be honest).

It's been mentioned before by myself and others that we think Sockie is somewhere on the aspergers spectrum. I wholeheartedly believe she is now, even if it's just a mild case. There's too many giveaways in her behaviour for that not to be the case.

Regarding Biggy and Sabre, I do find it strange that they continue to romaticise two 10-year-olds and wish they'd pack it in. When I was that age in school 'relationships' were quickly disbanded by teachers. Being curious to a certain degree is normal but this is creepy. Sabre's childish behaviour must have something to do with her hormone deficiency and being stuck around her younger siblings for the majority of her time. I wish she'd relax a bit. Wanting to dress 'fancy' all of the time comes off as pretentious.

Coco1212
Learner
Learner

Post by Coco1212 »

Sockie is on the spectrum and it would be nice if they acknowledged it amongst themselves. I feel like if they acknowledged it, they would be better able to understand her needs, instead of just overlooking it. Which I feel like they do. If she does have something along those lines, trying to make her do things a certain way or even when they force her to do things she does not want to do is completely unethical. For example, wearing dresses. Although to someone it might seem like a small gesture, breaking the routine or doing something uncomfortable is bothersome. I mean, who I am to say the family does not know? Maybe they do? It just seems unlikely because I feel like they addressed her “happy hands” and said nothing about it relating to autism. Either way it does not matter if she is or is not just my own thoughts.

Return to “N-Z”