lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rosanna Pansino (Nerdy Nummies)

Post by lmmomSD »

being human wrote:Cookie died today/last night :(

RIP. She was a good puppers.
Poor doggy.

I find it hard to feel bad for Rosanna with her perfectly done updo posing for the black and white IG pic.
I feel so evil thinking this way, but she seems to have really milked the situation for max attention. Especially since she just lost her dad, I really feel like a jerk. But I can't believe anyone I know would be posting pictures like that if their dog was sick/dying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

lmmomSD wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:16 am

Poor doggy.

I find it hard to feel bad for Rosanna with her perfectly done updo posing for the black and white IG pic.
I feel so evil thinking this way, but she seems to have really milked the situation for max attention. Especially since she just lost her dad, I really feel like a jerk. But I can't believe anyone I know would be posting pictures like that if their dog was sick/dying.

I keep telling myself she's likely working on autopilot and not understanding how it looks from the outside after spending too many years on YouTube and social media, but yea. I've also shared your thoughts.

That picture of Cookie and her dad did make me tear up. She's right about one thing, they were both taken too soon.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

lurkerloo wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Poor doggy.

I keep telling myself she's likely working on autopilot and not understanding how it looks from the outside after spending too many years on YouTube and social media, but yea. I've also shared your thoughts.

That picture of Cookie and her dad did make me tear up. She's right about one thing, they were both taken too soon.
That's a good point. I won't belabor it.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

I hope she takes some time off the internet after losing Cookie. I can't imagine how hard this is for her, but I think by only taking time off YouTube but still constantly posting her perfectly poised photos that she's still not giving her mind the break it needs. She's given herself the gift of being able to take time off and still get revenue through old YouTube videos and she shouldn't feel ashamed of taking advantage of it during this difficult time.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i really do feel bad for her. so much loss in a short time for her.

has she said what caused cookie to have kidney failure? did she eat something? :(

being human
Learner
Learner

Post by being human »

She could have, or it could have just been a "purebred dog thing."

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

lmmomSD wrote:

Poor doggy.

I feel the same way. I'm sure she really cared for her father and for Cookie however it is incredibly weird to do these photo op type things...such as posting the pic of her holding her dog's IV with her hair done perfectly, you can see where she face tuned it, etc... An obvious photo op moment! Then Mike posting a photo of HIMSELF to say RIP to her dad. It's creepy, tbh. Seems like they are always like "LOOK AT ME!" in every single situation even tragic ones.
Even her "sad" pics tend to have captions that pretty much say "Look at me! I'm so sad". It lacks any realness, any emotion, etc. Its like 2 aliens trying to prove that they are human. lol

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

While I'm sympathetic about her losses, I really can't take her videos seriously because of how fucked up her face is. Her face is so puffy and emotionless. She also weirdly smiled a lot when she talked about Cookie's intelligence.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

haze wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:51 pm
While I'm sympathetic about her losses, I really can't take her videos seriously because of how fucked up her face is. Her face is so puffy and emotionless. She also weirdly smiled a lot when she talked about Cookie's intelligence.
I was really creepy seeing how much her face has changed in the montage at the end.

ashh126
Talker
Talker

Post by ashh126 »

Hi. So first time poster here but lurker.

I’m watching an old video of hers and huskys:

She sure references cucumbers a lot in this video. Maybe she’s onto something?

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Her Harley Quinn video was ridiculous. First off, Babish already did it and did it better. Her jacket was way over the top and obnoxious, it kept getting in the food and in the way. I also thought it was weird that she spent so much time tracking down the damn wrappers for the sandwich but didn't comment on the fact that Margot is allergic to chicken eggs and had to use duck eggs.

lurkeralert86
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lurkeralert86 »

I mean...I just can’t with this guy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

OMG..............hahah...........
Ro and Husky are total SNL characters. I know I said it before but... they are like aliens trying to be human or robots that were programmed to be like humans but are malfunctioning.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

notsoniceee wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:29 pm
OMG..............hahah...........
Ro and Husky are total SNL characters. I know I said it before but... they are like aliens trying to be human or robots that were programmed to be like humans but are malfunctioning.
So accurate! Did you see her Easter cookie video? Something was extremely off with her--from her face to her dialect to her behavior.

AdelineNine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AdelineNine »

I know. Was she trying to sound southern or something in that easter cookie video? Why did she keep screaming 'woo!'? Why did she do her outfit and makeup to look like an Annabelle doll? WHY?

she's gotta be into drugs and alcohol. Also you can tell her team isn't working right now and this is the first video they've done by themselves since 2014...

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

They did a kid's meal video and Rosanna kept talking about how she's always ordering off the kid menu because she's so tiny...and my question is, how can someone with such a bland pallet feel like she's still such a foodie?

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

lurkerloo wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:16 am
They did a kid's meal video and Rosanna kept talking about how she's always ordering off the kid menu because she's so tiny...and my question is, how can someone with such a bland pallet feel like she's still such a foodie?
That's more common than you might think among "foodies" and chefs. See: most of the Bon Appetit cast.

telephonetom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by telephonetom »

Ro loves to constantly talk about how TINY she is. She gets off on buying kids meals. She probably even asks for the crayons at the restaurants because she's soooo TINY and SHORT!
I don't know if she has some fetish about her being tiny or what her deal is... But Its not normal for people to constantly mention their size. She probably only started dating Husky since he's so tall and it makes her feel soo TINY!

FrediFishkins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FrediFishkins »

I hadn’t watched Ro in... so long. Months. Maybe even a year or more. But her viral tiktok food hacks video was in my recommended so I gave it a watch and...... seriously, is she on something? It’s like she took speed or something. 😳

Return to “N-Z”