Jasmine Lipska

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Xeniawrites
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jasmine Lipska

Post by Xeniawrites »

Wheat098 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:20 pm
Jasmine also posted on her Instagram story about feeling "down", which is so sad to see. You are suppose to be happy after being proposed to. Guess not though, when you are slowly realizing your new fiance acually used this engagement to try to further his business (and failed! which is even sadder) and all your family and friends disapproves.
Friends? She wouldn’t be in this situation if she actually had a healthy friendship/support network.

littlealien7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlealien7 »

st00pidness wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:23 am
Also in the story where Jasmine buys him coffee, why is everyone wearing a mask except her?
I think Josh has continually made comments undermining the seriousness of the pandemic. I think he may have even mentioned that it was all propaganda or something at one point? I’m assuming Jasmine feels the same since she thinks everything Josh says is gospel.

Just another example the two idiots don’t live in reality and have no care for anyone else but themselves.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

st00pidness wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:23 am
I am just dying from laughter that he is postponing his hunkmas giveaway, we all know he got so little replies and comments. Does he think postponing it will actually garner him more replies? Maybe he thinks the new followers that he gets from the engagement will make him more populair? His posts and ridiculously long text replies with it are so exhausting, the type of person that just loves to hear themselves talking.

Also in the story where Jasmine buys him coffee, why is everyone wearing a mask except her?
He's acting like being engaged is a personality trait, he's changed his profile picture to the engagement and he keeps posting about it knowing it gets way more likes than usual. I think he's trying to drum up some attention so people will stay on his account for the giveaway. Someone needs to tell him that social media users don't care for their personalities, they just like proposals. I think it speaks volumes how they normally barely get comments but when it came to the proposal, they got loads. Social media is fickle and people only come out of the woodworks when something good happens like a baby announcement/wedding etc. Where are all those people when you're going through a tough situation or having a low day? Nowhere because they don't actually care. It probably took these people 1 second to type out "congratulations ❤️" and they probably said it in passing and just got on with their day but of course Josh and Jasmine don't see that. They mistake strangers indifferent well wishes for actual love and adoration to fuel their idiotic fantasies and don't care for actual, real life meaningful relationships with anyone but themselves. It will be their undoing in the end. How sad is that?

Also, I bet Jasmine buys him everything. After all, she's the one who has a "SiX FiGuRe bUsiNeSs!" Meanwhile the only comments Josh gets are from Jasmine herself lol. Remember when they first got together and he had the nerve to say that the relationship benefitted him financially? Yeah...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wheat098
Learner
Learner

Post by Wheat098 »

Did you guys see Josh’s recent story? He was criticizing the Indonesian government for shutting down bars and clubs for NYE, saying that “let the people live”, “the damage is already done”.

Ok Josh. Tell that to the family members of dying Covid patients. His lack of empathy and just overall intelligence is shocking.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

littlealien7 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:29 am
I think Josh has continually made comments undermining the seriousness of the pandemic. I think he may have even mentioned that it was all propaganda or something at one point? I’m assuming Jasmine feels the same since she thinks everything Josh says is gospel.

Just another example the two idiots don’t live in reality and have no care for anyone else but themselves.
Wheat098 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:32 pm
Did you guys see Josh’s recent story? He was criticizing the Indonesian government for shutting down bars and clubs for NYE, saying that “let the people live”, “the damage is already done”.

Ok Josh. Tell that to the family members of dying Covid patients. His lack of empathy and just overall intelligence is shocking.
Disappointed but not surprised, it's been well documented in the forum that he's a David Icke supporter and thinks the virus is a conspiracy and is generally very right wing. He thinks masks shouldn't be worn because otherwise there's no "human connection". He also made a youtube video about it which got a lot of backlash which he's since deleted (don't worry, the screenshots still live here lol) He truly is a blithering idiot it physically hurts. At least Jasmine is smart enough not to voice her opinions but I'm 100% sure she believes him too. Her mentor Jana Henberg is also very anti vaxx and even more dangerous than Josh.

I came across these really interesting articles which literally feel as though the author wrote them with Jasmine and Josh in mind. I'm so tempted to leave a comment with the links (but of course, I would be blocked, reported, deleted, told to do some "inner work" and be branded a hater lmao)

https://apommerenk.medium.com/narcissis ... f841bbe15f

https://sarahprout.com/narcissist-disguised

littlealien7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littlealien7 »

Josh has confirmed in his Instagram stories he is not doing his hunkmas giveaway anymore as it didn’t getting the “comments and shares it needed to do to be worth it”. He’s just confirmed it himself how unpopular he is!

I really wonder how he financially sustains himself given how little interest anyone has in his “services”...surely Jasmine can’t be paying for EVERYTHING?!! She doesn’t strike me as THAT dumb to do that.

SeoulMate
Learner
Learner

Post by SeoulMate »

I like the whole Health Hunk alliteration, but labelling yourself as a “hunk/hunky” you’re basically calling yourself strong, sexy and attractive. Those are big boots to fill. His branding is all over the place. Is he focusing on health and fitness or your emotional well being? Then you get these videos or photos of him being silly. As a potential client I’d find his branding unclear and not focused. Maybe he is passionate about fitness and mental health, which is fantastic. However, coupled with his clowning about and terrible political and harmful views he won’t garner a wide audience base. It’s like I want him to succeed, but he’s a complete twit!

Jasmine is head over heels for her “king” and probably the breadwinner too, but I feel that she is financially sensible. She’d support her man if need be as any couple would, but I don’t think she’d be the one paying for everything as it’d be too masculine and ruin her feminine flow.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

littlealien7 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:10 am
Josh has confirmed in his Instagram stories he is not doing his hunkmas giveaway anymore as it didn’t getting the “comments and shares it needed to do to be worth it”. He’s just confirmed it himself how unpopular he is!
Haha that's acc so funny, we could've told him that weeks ago and spared the embarrassment but ofc his ego is too large.
Speaking of which, does anyone notice how he keeps promoting the hell out of his mini course and said it would be free for a limited time only but it's been free for ages! Goes to show how little interest people have in him. He's literally giving his work out for free and people don't care.
I'm genuinely curious to know what that does for his mental health. Deep down he must know he's living a lie.

Off topic but has anyone seen Josh's caption on commitment? This guy has some serious issues. Commiting to the right person really is the easiest thing in the world so I'm not sure why he's acting like he's on a "new life cycle". Does he really expect praise and awards for doing the bare minimum in a relationship. He loves making something small into a huge deal because he has nothing else to talk about. The amount of backhanded comments he makes about their relationship is wild, if I was Jasmine I would be so embarrassed.

Side note, but as an observer, I really don't think the proposal went as they wished. Josh didn't get the attention he expected, Jasmine didn't get her pinterest fairy tale dream ring or perfect outfit and sunset pictures, their families weren't best pleased, Josh got food poisoning immediately after. Josh has also changed his profile picture back to normal and they're not talking about the engagement nearly as much as I thought they would. Kinda sad.

Has anyone seen that 3 affirmations for 2021 video Jasmine put up? It literally feels like hypnotic brainwashing. The soft baby voice, the "repeat after me". It's so repetitive why can't people see that this girl has no original ideas? She says the same 3 affirmations again and again in every caption, every post. She looks so smug afterwards as if she's cured cancer. It's just empty words babe get over yourself

Wheat098
Learner
Learner

Post by Wheat098 »

One thing that absolutely drives me crazy - Jasmine keeps insisting that she and josh are "two separate independent people coming together to make each more happy" and that she already had a "fulfilling life before Josh came along". That is simply NOT TRUE, and there is CLEAR evidence all over her Instagram!

First, she legit left her solo trip in the middle of it to return home because she felt lonely and didn't want to do the trip on her own (she has mentioned this in a video and her blog post). Which is totally fine, solo traveling isn't for everyone. But then she suddenly switches gears when she met Josh and keeps on insisting that it was such an empowering experience and made her feel more independent, when she was clearly stating the opposite just a few months ago. So dishonest.

I've only seen them hang out with other people as a couple ONCE the entire time they have been dating. She hung out with like one other girl to film a podcast. And that is the extent of her social interaction. Josh has hung out with only a handful of people, and mainly to lift with them. For two people who gives no shits about abiding the pandemic rules, that is NOT a lot. Again, if that's how you choose to conduct your relationship, that's fine! Some people are just more co-dependent than others. But to keep on insisting that you are independent? Jasmine, you will absolutely fall apart when Josh dumps you, and you will try to seek out another person right away, because you are a co-dependent person, as evident in your relationship. And again, there is nothing wrong with being co-dependent, it's your life. But at least own up to it!

vanillalatte123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vanillalatte123 »

So Josh just released another new skit on his IG stories and I know this has been said before but all his skits are so damn cringe. I suspect the reason why no one has signed up for his new gym/coaching programs so far is because he gives off the vibe that he is not serious about his business and his skits are definitely not helping him in this respect.

ExposetheNarcs
Learner
Learner

Post by ExposetheNarcs »

I’m so glad people are starting to see that Jasmine isn’t just blinded/controlled by the narcissist Josh, she herself is a covert narcissist, which is even more dangerous as it’s hidden and very hard for most people to detect. Let’s see what narcissist traits Jasmine has shown so far:

1. Narcissists are incredibly repetitive.
2. Narcissists steal people’s ideas and make it their own - she repeats the same stuff she copies from inspirational books or other YouTubers like a broken record.
Jellyjam_ wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:22 am
Has anyone seen that 3 affirmations for 2021 video Jasmine put up? It literally feels like hypnotic brainwashing. The soft baby voice, the "repeat after me". It's so repetitive why can't people see that this girl has no original ideas? She says the same 3 affirmations again and again in every caption, every post. She looks so smug afterwards as if she's cured cancer. It's just empty words babe get over yourself
3. Narcissism and codependency are 2 sides of the same coin, they hate being alone. Jasmine has literally given up her identity, vegan diet etc to please Josh so he will think they are a great match and won’t leave her.
4. Narcissists are the greatest liars, one minute she says this, the next minute she’s saying the complete opposite, she’ll say whatever suits her at the time or would help justify her decisions. Lie after lie after lie.
Wheat098 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:25 pm
One thing that absolutely drives me crazy - Jasmine keeps insisting that she and josh are "two separate independent people coming together to make each more happy" and that she already had a "fulfilling life before Josh came along". That is simply NOT TRUE, and there is CLEAR evidence all over her Instagram!

First, she legit left her solo trip in the middle of it to return home because she felt lonely and didn't want to do the trip on her own (she has mentioned this in a video and her blog post). Which is totally fine, solo traveling isn't for everyone. But then she suddenly switches gears when she met Josh and keeps on insisting that it was such an empowering experience and made her feel more independent, when she was clearly stating the opposite just a few months ago. So dishonest.

I've only seen them hang out with other people as a couple ONCE the entire time they have been dating. She hung out with like one other girl to film a podcast. And that is the extent of her social interaction. Josh has hung out with only a handful of people, and mainly to lift with them. For two people who gives no shits about abiding the pandemic rules, that is NOT a lot. Again, if that's how you choose to conduct your relationship, that's fine! Some people are just more co-dependent than others. But to keep on insisting that you are independent? Jasmine, you will absolutely fall apart when Josh dumps you, and you will try to seek out another person right away, because you are a co-dependent person, as evident in your relationship. And again, there is nothing wrong with being co-dependent, it's your life. But at least own up to it!
5. Narcissists crave for attention and validation - do I even need to elaborate on this?
6. Narcissists never admit fault - not only wouldn’t she admit that she’s wrong to be charging for overpriced services when she isn’t qualified, she actually behaved worse than most narcissists by threatening to sue. Her sweet baby voice, smiles and pretend kindness are what she uses to hide her true evil nature.
7. Narcissists blame others - Jasmine can’t take any criticism or responsibility for her actions, it’s always some excuse or someone else’s fault so she’s never wrong.
8. Narcissists move relationships very quickly - it isn’t just Josh who proposed so early, don’t forget that Jasmine was already talking marriage after only 2 months and kept pushing for commitment.
9. Narcissists hate rules, they think they are above the law - we just saw that Jasmine wasn’t wearing a mask.
10. Narcissists love preaching and giving advice as if they are so knowledgeable and god’s gift to humanity, and even when they don’t know what they’re talking about they’ll just keep repeating the little that they do know.
And the list goes on. All these point to a huge ego, being a covert narc she’s not loud and full of self-praise like Josh, she does it in hidden ways like getting him to praise her or starting fake fan accounts or bribing people to write good reviews. I hope more and more people will see she is not innocent or in anyway being misled/used by Josh, she is doing all the same things in a covert way. Let’s just say if Josh wasn’t cute enough or bringing her the benefits that she wants, she wouldn’t be with him either, it goes both ways. Yes Josh is like a wolf but Jasmine is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Wheat098
Learner
Learner

Post by Wheat098 »

ExposetheNarcs wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:25 am
I’m so glad people are starting to see that Jasmine isn’t just blinded/controlled by the narcissist Josh, she herself is a covert narcissist, which is even more dangerous as it’s hidden and very hard for most people to detect. Let’s see what narcissist traits Jasmine has shown so far:

1. Narcissists are incredibly repetitive.
2. Narcissists steal people’s ideas and make it their own - she repeats the same stuff she copies from inspirational books or other YouTubers like a broken record.
Jellyjam_ wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:22 am
3. Narcissism and codependency are 2 sides of the same coin, they hate being alone. Jasmine has literally given up her identity, vegan diet etc to please Josh so he will think they are a great match and won’t leave her.
4. Narcissists are the greatest liars, one minute she says this, the next minute she’s saying the complete opposite, she’ll say whatever suits her at the time or would help justify her decisions. Lie after lie after lie.
Wheat098 wrote:

5. Narcissists crave for attention and validation - do I even need to elaborate on this?
6. Narcissists never admit fault - not only wouldn’t she admit that she’s wrong to be charging for overpriced services when she isn’t qualified, she actually behaved worse than most narcissists by threatening to sue. Her sweet baby voice, smiles and pretend kindness are what she uses to hide her true evil nature.
7. Narcissists blame others - Jasmine can’t take any criticism or responsibility for her actions, it’s always some excuse or someone else’s fault so she’s never wrong.
8. Narcissists move relationships very quickly - it isn’t just Josh who proposed so early, don’t forget that Jasmine was already talking marriage after only 2 months and kept pushing for commitment.
9. Narcissists hate rules, they think they are above the law - we just saw that Jasmine wasn’t wearing a mask.
10. Narcissists love preaching and giving advice as if they are so knowledgeable and god’s gift to humanity, and even when they don’t know what they’re talking about they’ll just keep repeating the little that they do know.
And the list goes on. All these point to a huge ego, being a covert narc she’s not loud and full of self-praise like Josh, she does it in hidden ways like getting him to praise her or starting fake fan accounts or bribing people to write good reviews. I hope more and more people will see she is not innocent or in anyway being misled/used by Josh, she is doing all the same things in a covert way. Let’s just say if Josh wasn’t cute enough or bringing her the benefits that she wants, she wouldn’t be with him either, it goes both ways. Yes Josh is like a wolf but Jasmine is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
Well said!! I agree with everything you wrote except for the last point - I don’t think Jasmine is using Josh at all. I think she might have been drawn to him by his looks and health coach potential but she truly is in love with him now. That’s the only genuine part of Jasmine that is left.
If she was using him, she wouldn’t be with him right now. He is failing miserably at getting clients, embarrassing her by posting about his commitments hesitations, making her pay for everything, etc. Her following did get an initial boost when they first started dating, but tanked after everyone got to know Josh more. If she was using him, she would have dumped him by now, because he is severely hurting her brand.
On the other hand, Josh is using the hell out of Jasmine. She is a narcissist’s dream girlfriend - financing his life, showering him with compliments, listens to his long rambles, promoting his courses to her followers, lets him make fun of her (without her being about to tease back so he looks better) for his Instagram stories....it’s so sad to see someone this blinded by lust.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

ExposetheNarcs wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:25 am

YES! Articulated so well especially the final line. Is there a way of pinning this comment or getting it out to the masses for Jasmine's sheep to read lol. May I add to point number 9 that she also dropped out of uni and hated her "traditional" jobs. Probably because they were too rigid and it would actually require her to answer to an authority figure. Working and adhering to rules is beneath Almighty Jasmine. Only peasants work a 9-5 after all 🙄. Anna's analysis new video actually mentions this. All influencers seem to have the same origin story of hating the rules of their old lives/jobs so they flee to a sunny country.

(Speaking of Anna, I really wish another youtuber would expose Jasmine and send her and Josh packing this time. It really would be best for everyone)

I know I mentioned it jokingly before but Josh is like a basic default character. He looks like a plain stock image model yet behind the bravado and arrogance, he doesn't have anything to offer. Exactly the same as Jasmine. Behind the boobs and cutesy voice and smile she offers nothing of substance which is why she cant maintain meaningful irl relationships. Jasmine is a very shallow and narrow minded person so basic, ten-a-penny white boy Josh is right up her alley. Even in her deranged journal she described that her dream man must be tall, have blue eyes and be blonde. Personality is secondary to her. She definitely wouldn't give any other type of man the time of day because they simply wouldn't be good enough for Almighty Jasmine. Meanwhile, we all know too well why Josh is with Jasmine despite her "not being his type".
Basically, they are perfect for each other. 2 sides of the same coin. One is a loud brash narcissist and the other is a passive aggressive covert narcissist. They enable each others toxic behaviour. Whether they genuinely love each other or not, they are a match made in heaven, or should I say hell.
I hope someone from the outside world makes contact with planet Jas and Josh before things get out of hand.

Very off topic I do apologise but I can't help but feel Jingjing is trying to emulate Chloe Ting. What do you guys think? Same hair, workout outfits and poses, even Jingjing's surgeries make her look like Chloe. She also happens to be Chinese Australian.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Jasmine is so blindsided.. let's see what happens. She just doesn't seem to have an identity, and clings to whatever is the flavour of the month.

I wouldn't say that Jing Jing is trying to look like Chloe, tbh her surgeries seem to the stock standard ones popular in Asia to look more "youthful", v shape face, smaller nose and it kinda looks like she did something with her eyes to make them appear bigger.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

I wonder why they're taking so long with the inevitable engagement videos and fiance challenges. If they were as business savvy as they make out to be, the Jas and Josh accounts should be booming right now. They should be taking advantage of such a lucrative moment like every other social media couple do but obviously they're too lazy. I don't see any sane person investing in them because their attempt at capitalising on being a "heart centered couple" (cringe) is so half hearted.

Have you noticed Josh barely gets 100 views on videos on his own channel by himself but when they involve Jasmine, they're up in the thousands. Makes even less sense knowing how crafty Josh is.

ExposetheNarcs
Learner
Learner

Post by ExposetheNarcs »

Wheat098 wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:49 am
Well said!! I agree with everything you wrote except for the last point - I don’t think Jasmine is using Josh at all. I think she might have been drawn to him by his looks and health coach potential but she truly is in love with him now. That’s the only genuine part of Jasmine that is left.
If she was using him, she wouldn’t be with him right now. He is failing miserably at getting clients, embarrassing her by posting about his commitments hesitations, making her pay for everything, etc. Her following did get an initial boost when they first started dating, but tanked after everyone got to know Josh more. If she was using him, she would have dumped him by now, because he is severely hurting her brand.
On the other hand, Josh is using the hell out of Jasmine. She is a narcissist’s dream girlfriend - financing his life, showering him with compliments, listens to his long rambles, promoting his courses to her followers, lets him make fun of her (without her being about to tease back so he looks better) for his Instagram stories....it’s so sad to see someone this blinded by lust.
Yes Jasmine is really in love now, the thing with narcs they fall in love so quickly with anyone who makes them look good to others and will lovebomb in return as you said she’s a narc’s dream girlfriend. She’s willing to put up with bad treatment because of how much she’s getting from him, his schedule syncs perfectly with her social media lifestyle, he photographs well for content, together they can move toward the perfect travel couple brand, he defends her on social media, calls her beautiful soul etc and now the thing she wants most - MARRIAGE. If Josh was ugly or a nerd (nothing wrong with nerds at all, nerds finish first!) she wouldn’t even have messaged him, but let’s just say for one second that she does have a hint of decency in her and she did contact someone who wasn’t outwardly perfect who can add to her brand, if that guy has a regular 9-5 life unable to give her so much attention or wasn’t into social media like most men, doesn’t want to pose for her insta or be in her videos, she would totally be pushing for him to give her those things she really want and end up miserable together. Yes she may not use Josh the way he uses her but she is definitely getting benefits in many ways that meets her needs. But narcs also easily fall out of love when no longer getting what they want, they might stay together for codependent benefits but they will never truly be happy together, her feelings have already changed since the beginning, give it time. And remember, a lot of what they post online is just an act, if you look into those dead eyes it’s easy to see that deep down she’s miserable.
Jellyjam_ wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:25 pm
YES! Articulated so well especially the final line. Is there a way of pinning this comment or getting it out to the masses for Jasmine's sheep to read lol. May I add to point number 9 that she also dropped out of uni and hated her "traditional" jobs. Probably because they were too rigid and it would actually require her to answer to an authority figure. Working and adhering to rules is beneath Almighty Jasmine. Only peasants work a 9-5 after all 🙄. Anna's analysis new video actually mentions this. All influencers seem to have the same origin story of hating the rules of their old lives/jobs so they flee to a sunny country.

I know I mentioned it jokingly before but Josh is like a basic default character. He looks like a plain stock image model yet behind the bravado and arrogance, he doesn't have anything to offer. Exactly the same as Jasmine. Behind the boobs and cutesy voice and smile she offers nothing of substance which is why she cant maintain meaningful irl relationships. Jasmine is a very shallow and narrow minded person so basic, ten-a-penny white boy Josh is right up her alley. Even in her deranged journal she described that her dream man must be tall, have blue eyes and be blonde. Personality is secondary to her. She definitely wouldn't give any other type of man the time of day because they simply wouldn't be good enough for Almighty Jasmine. Meanwhile, we all know too well why Josh is with Jasmine despite her "not being his type".
Basically, they are perfect for each other. 2 sides of the same coin. One is a loud brash narcissist and the other is a passive aggressive covert narcissist. They enable each others toxic behaviour.
11. Great point! and can be a whole point on its own - narcissists are very lazy, hate to be told what to do and can’t stick to anything long enough to finish. Social media is full of uni dropout narcs who can’t be arsed to work for anything and have no proper skills to earn a living. YouTube and insta are like a heaven-sent platform, they get to talk about themselves, laze around all day, not answer to any authority, brag about their lives, get tonnes of attention and get paid for it! Every narcs dream job yet even the few posts they do is “working hard” always needing breaks lol and they have no problem lying/ creating false image if it will get them more money. It’s hard for people to take in but narcs really are evil because everything they do is planned and intentional, anyone with even the slightest conscience would feel bad about cheating good people for money but nope not Jasmine, they wouldn’t hesitate to con their followers who have been so loving and supportive to them. I hope social media flops soon enough and these scammers can scramble for jobs to support themselves.
12. Also, narcissists can’t let things go, revenge is a must for every little thing. They can’t take the slightest negative, they not only delete they also have to counter post to make themselves right again. Something as big as Anna’s video is a huge injury to a narc, she was depressed for a week and had to threaten legal action. They are so emotionally weak that everything is considered an attack and they must take revenge or they’d lose it mentally. All the bs about being kind, forgiving, inner work, staying in feminine crap etc when she can’t let even the tiniest thing go and is so masculine when it comes to attacking others. What a hypocrite, all that positivity is just a fake brand she uses to fool innocent people so they’ll buy her products.
13. Narcissists top weapons of deception are kindness & sympathy - they work very hard to maintain the image that they are a good person so people will always believe and support them, if they get called out for something bad they always become the victim playing for sympathy so people will feel sorry for them and not make them wrong. This way they are always the good person never to be blamed for anything. As much as we all wanted to see the good in Jasmine, sadly there is nothing genuine about a narcissist, there is always a hidden agenda, if they’re pretending to be nice it’s because they want something from you.
14. While I’m at it, narcissists are very angry, jealous people and they project their issues onto others. They call other people jealous, haters, trying to bring them down (like this forum) saying it’s a reflection of those people when really it’s what they are feeling inside, they can’t stand seeing anyone have anything better than them and must find a way to show off or use status to make themselves feel important (that’s why she’s pushing so hard for marriage, she can finally have a title Mrs, not that it makes her better in any way but that’s how shallow she is, also once she has a baby she has the perfect excuse not to have to work another day in her life).
Someone mentioned Josh calling others narcissists? Just shows how far they would go, so low-level and deceiving they will say anything to deflect/defend themselves. Truth means nothing, decency means nothing, words mean nothing, they will say whatever it takes to be right and maintain their perfect fake image so followers will continue to be blinded. Many here have already pointed out how they have no real personality of their own, narcs only know how to mimic good people so they always know the right words to say, but if you look deeper there’s no action, personality or substance to match their words. Because they themselves have no real personality or intellect, as Jellyjam said they also do not care about looking for a partner with great personality, all that matters is looks, money, possessions, all physical things that can be posted online to show off and make others jealous, that’s the only way they can feel better about themselves.
There’s lots to point out about narcs, yes feel free to add! The more minds working together the more truth can be brought to light about J & J.

innisfree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by innisfree »

ahhh I found this website totally by chance. For the past year I've been looking for likeminded people who feels the same way about Jasmine but all her comments are full of unrelenting, biased fans!

I discovered Jasmine a few years ago while looking for travel vlogs and loved her in her early days when she did language videos + travel videos. She was genuine and sweet and I adored her relationship with her family, particularly her grandparents.

Then she went down this life coach path and she is just borderline infuriating at times now. Her whole brand is built around her being a shy, introverted young girl with confidence issues in her teenage years, and have since 'discovered herself', spread her wings and now grown into this confident young woman all through a lot of manifestation and believing and tarot cards etc. I think being a undernoticed shy young girl echoes with a lot of people hence why she has such a large following base. Would personally not pay for the ridiculous prices she charges for her consults but if her clients genuinely feel better and inspired after talking to her then I guess she is serving her purpose. She's not robbing people's bank accounts after all, it's not her fault her clients are...not bright.

What is scam though, is her etsy shop. She parades all her products as custom made and exquisite. I am pretty sure her guasha stones are imported from taobao for dirt cheap lol.

Don't even get me started on Josh. I thought I was the only one who thought his posts are convoluted af to the point of being not understandable, until I read this forum. I also cannot believe that he is so vocally a strong believer in COVID being a conspiracy when his own country is being hammered in this pandemic. Surely the plight of UK has shown how infectious and real this pandemic is and how important it is to be utmost vigilant. That really highlights his lack of education and compassion. He is either incredibly stupid or terrible at conveying a message. As a doctor I am absolutely infuriated by his audacity. I think him and Jasmine are still living in the quarantine bubble, this whole year they've pretty much been on a permanent holiday. It would be very interesting to see how they would fare once they are back in the real world. I do hope their relationship is as strong as they display it - Jasmine seems smitten with him.

As for her mum, I know some may find her photos and videos cringe, but those are doing no harm so it's her prerogative. I am in Melb and she works in a public hospital as an interpreter - maybe I will run into her one day!
Last edited by innisfree on Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

innisfree wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:11 am
ahhh I found this website totally by chance. For the past year I've been looking for likeminded people who feels the same way about Jasmine but all her comments are full of unrelenting, biased fans!
Hey fellow medic, welcome! I do wish this forum was more well known as seen from Anna's video, there are many people who think the same as us. Yes it really is infuriating to see Josh act in this way. As a fellow Brit, we are being hit really really hard unfortunately. I hate to say it but it'll only be a matter of time before someone close to Josh back in England is affected by the new variant strain that we have and maybe then he'll wake up to the truth (really hope it doesn't come to that, I don't wish ill on Josh or his family)

Yep their store is a total scam, their "homemade skincare" is actually from the MLM Nuskin just bottled up in a cute way and the jade stones are bought in bulk and hiked up to an extortionate amount and of course all the posters etc is just stuff she made on word and copied and pasted from other self help pages again with cute fonts and pictures.

There are many issue going on with Jasmine at the moment and as most of us are former fans, were very shocked and disappointed by her. There are many things that she's recently said and done that are covered extensively in the forum. Feel free to look if you are interested in finding out the truth about her. Of course, Josh is Josh 🙄

Has anyone seen Jasmine's new post on impostor syndrome? As a prospective client, she is very contradictory. She'll present herself as a cool, calm collected fountain of knowledge then retrospectively say how many issues she has. Like in her heyday, she used to be a health guru recommending healthy recipes and exercises then it came out that she had an eating disorder that entire time (she's yet to retract those videos which is a bit irresponsible imo) now she's looked up to give sound advice to paying customers and she says she doesn't even believe in herself. This is the issue with someone as young and inexperienced as Jasmine putting herself on such a high pedestal. It's crazy to expect she's the finished product and knows everything. Which brings me to a point made earlier:
Wheat098 wrote:
It really makes me laugh when they say that. Anyone who says they're a well rounded, whole person most definitely aren't because it doesn't exist, especially in your early 20s. Nobody is perfect by any means but these 2 most certainly are far from it and the fact they preach about how amazing and enlightened shows their insecurities. Yes, physically they look great but mentally and emotionally they are very stunted and shallow.

innisfree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by innisfree »

Yep their store is a total scam, their "homemade skincare" is actually from the MLM Nuskin just bottled up in a cute way and the jade stones are bought in bulk and hiked up to an extortionate amount and of course all the posters etc is just stuff she made on word and copied and pasted from other self help pages again with cute fonts and pictures.
Wow I didn't know about the MLM thing. I did suspect that the skincare products was a scam as well but did not think that they'd be a part of a pyramid scheme.
There are many issue going on with Jasmine at the moment and as most of us are former fans, were very shocked and disappointed by her. There are many things that she's recently said and done that are covered extensively in the forum. Feel free to look if you are interested in finding out the truth about her. Of course, Josh is Josh 🙄
When I have time I will have a read through all the posts in this thread, unfortunately I donot have endless time like our favourite couple does :D I do get annoyed by a lot by their cringeness + narcissism but I try not to overly judge on the things such as her exposing too much skin, their couple photoshoots etc which, as fake as it may be, is ultimately not harming anyone.

Bali is the perfect place for these social media wannabes. Nice scenery great for photoshoots, extremely low living expenses and can live luxuriously esp in this COVID world where there is little tourism. I wonder where they will go next when travel opens up because it will be hard to find another place as cheap as Bali. I also have huge questions regarding how Josh earns money....Jasmine has a reasonable follower base and people actually buys her products/courses, but I feel like Josh has no customers apart from Jingjing??

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

Finally got off their lazy asses to put the engagement video up. Has anyone seen it? Of course it's on Jasmine's channel rather than the joint channel for maximum clout benefits.
I skimmed through and all they seemed to talk about was the weather potentially ruining the pictures and Josh flexing about how difficult it is to find rubies and gold in Bali but he managed to find some for the ring. It seems that if the UK embassy wasn't closed, they wouldve gotten married straight away which is very odd. IDK if I skimmed too fast but their didn't seem to be much mention of family/friends either. The whole thing just seems really off and I hope Jasmine doesn't get hurt

Return to “A-M”