Angelika Oles

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Banannie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Angelika Oles

Post by Banannie »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:11 am
'i DeLeTeD mY TwiTtEr aCcoUnT bEcaUsE 2021 iS aBoUt My mEnTaL hEaLtH''

Yeah right,not because you got called out by John Swan (another shitty youtuber who thinks they are god) and left twitter because you chickened out.
You are not as strong and AlPhA As you want everyone to believe.
I'm all about mental health and positivity, but I don't like when people that make a career out of criticizing people all of the sunden is a SmOoLl dElICaTe beeaan uwu. Criticism towards public figures is expected, sometimes it's really overwhelming, I get it, but she jumps on bandwagons making videos upon videos about the same people and about the same subject and she chickened out? Did I get this right? Maybe she shouldn't have dropped out of college.
I'm just here for the giggles.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

aside from all this messy as hell stuff from Angelika, I still find her videos as interesting as watching paint dry.
she's just so milk toast to me no idea why she has the stans she does other than them finding her attractive.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Angelika is so weird. She’s made a (fake) “career” out of trashing beauty gurus...but now she’s totally trying to become a beauty guru by doing makeup reviews. But she thinks she’s safe from criticism because she’s like some pretend beauty influencer who is “not like all the other makeup gurus”? :roll: Nah girl, we see you and your hypocrisy.

It’s just so pathetic. She’s trying to be some pseudo gossip intellectual, but all the while she just wanted to be one of them. If she wasn’t such an awful person, I’d probably pity her.

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

I knew she wasnt gonna let go of her 100k+ follower twitter. Yup shes back and shes still mad :roll:

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

curiouscat1 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:03 am
I knew she wasnt gonna let go of her 100k+ follower twitter. Yup shes back and shes still mad :roll:
Yea just went there to look and she’s very much not over it lmao. She has NO room to claim that others can dish it but not take it. Um Angelika ether can you! God she’s such a whiny self centered basic bitch of a person.

laylajayneadams
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by laylajayneadams »

In her most recent video all the comments are like "you look sad or down or something?" "are you ill?" when really it's because she is acting uncomfortable af as she just had some awful lip fillers :? you can kind of see the bruising on the lower lip. one side of the lower lip is fatter than the other, while the 'peaks' of her upper lip have been extended into disney villain territory. she's 21 but has just aged herself by 10 years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

questyle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by questyle »

Sad this thread is so inactive now, but understandably so. Her channel is so boring now there isn't even anything to talk about really. Feels like she's very much on her own 'road to irrelevancy'. Also interesting that none of the other content she has branched out to has been even remotely successful.

Don't think reverting back to her old video style is going to help much either. Sis just fumbled the bag with dropping out of uni and is now stuck with making repetitive, uninteresting, and horrendously dragged out content about the same people 10 times over. Her new Molly-Mae video could've literally been 5 minutes long if she just got to the point.

I can't help but feel like all of it is wasted potential. I think she was really on to something with her early law-centered commentary back when she was a student. She can be smart and insightful when her videos are planned well and are at least semi-scripted. Nowadays though it seems that she doesn't care much about anything, which I think is ultimately going to lead to the end of her youtube career.

Return to “A-M”