Hannah Witton/Drunk Advice

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Hannah Witton/Drunk Advice

Post by sleep84 »

bookish wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:01 am
She complained that she was unsuccessful in sleeping with Michael Aranda when he was in Paris (he needed a place to stay so she offered him her place when she was there). Obviously Tim H was a big thing but she fucked him right over. I can't remember if Jack Howard was another one but it's ringing a bell but don't quote me on it.

She was always dropping new names back in those days, but I wasn't clued up on all these Youtubers so I didn't have a clue who she was on about a lot of the time. The Youtube world just sounded like a massive gang-bang most of the time to an outsider XD But she was a big boaster back then
OMG, that would be insane he was engaged until 2017 with her friend Hazel Hayes... it does sound like a massive stagnant pool of sexcapades inbetween the same people! Everybody is connected to everybody else through sexual adventures. Man, I'd be uncomfortable. So predatory if they are small creators or fans.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I think Hannah may have molded him perhaps. I dunno...

But yeah, I got uncomfortable vibes from him in the thong video. Groping her, inspecting her bum, etc. Very weird and Hannah just giggling along like its normal.

I won't say anything on her weight because its not for me to judge, but I agree with bbqshapes in that this could be a video that could be a problem later in life.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:22 am
I won't say anything on her weight because its not for me to judge, but I agree with bbqshapes in that this could be a video that could be a problem later in life.
Meh, I don't know if I see this big problem to be honest. Lots of people model lingerie, it's not a big deal.
By the time her potential future kids will be old enough to use the internet this will already be 10 yrs old, approx.
She could delete it or her entire channel would be gone.
I feel like all the other drama that people get into is more troublesome than seeing your dad touching your mum's bum.
I mean, that's the most innocent thing she has done on her channel, it's her boyfriend… sorry: fiancè, future husband, father of her children after all. She talked about the potential choice of having anal sex online, any prudish vibe was gone with this one already.

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

I can't deal when she talks about being slim. She comes across as really small in height, yes. But small in build, no! She seems pretty dumpy and stout to me. Not shaming her at all, that's just her body type. But why lie about something so obvious?

teaintoronto
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by teaintoronto »

I don't think she's necessarily "lying" about her body shape, it's probably her own perception, and that's totally valid imho because there aren't any objective categories when it comes to body shapes. It's not like there's a specification in cm and if your waist is 1cm larger than that you're not allowed to see yourself as slim anymore. It's all made-up bullshit that's not real anyway. And when you're talking about proportions, she's absolutely right--compared to her boobs her waist *is* small. I don't know why people get upset with her just because she's claiming labels like "petite" or "slim" for herself, if that's the way she sees herself, good for her! If you disagree with that description, fine, but it ultimately doesn't really matter what you think. If you think a woman has to be thinner in order to be "allowed" to call herself small or slim, then that's your problem and not hers.

kittenkong
Learner
Learner

Post by kittenkong »

Her waist is much narrower than her bust, and because she has a really small frame and short torso in general her waist measurement is probably pretty small inch/cm-wise as well (iirc she wears a 28J bra). She can still be small/"teeny" without being skinny.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I just checked out her dancing videos on IG..she is actually pretty good! From 59 weeks ago to 5 days ago!

teaintoronto
Debater
Debater

Post by teaintoronto »

Her videos about organisation/working from home are so boring, I feel like she's done the same video about 10 times already, only with different titles. She loves to self-identify as this really organised and productive person, but in the end she can't re-invent the wheel and her suggestions are not exactly groundbreaking.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

teaintoronto wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:29 am
Her videos about organisation/working from home are so boring, I feel like she's done the same video about 10 times already, only with different titles. She loves to self-identify as this really organised and productive person, but in the end she can't re-invent the wheel and her suggestions are not exactly groundbreaking.
Yeah there’s only so much being organised can do for you. If you haven’t got the ideas or charisma or much that’s original, you will falter. That said I think she owes some of her career to being well organised and proactive. Hannah is such a bland creator, nothing was going to fall into her lap. But I think what helped her the most was jumping on the ‘sex education’ train as it gave her a niche she would have been completely lost without.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Uh, I found this thing, she says it at 6:05 circa, she says 15 people in 2013. Not a lot, but it's a very long time ago, she was 21 - 22.
And then at 10:24. 17:00 shows an interesting side of her, her old room, etc. This video shows a very sleazy reality of casual sex, honestly. Without the glamour of good lighting and girly giggles. One-night-stands and casual sex can actually have a pretty ugly looking reality.
28:58 she had a one-night-stand with a boy that contacted her online through YT comments and Twitter! Jeesus, how did this girl not get into trouble on YT??! Then she got a text from him a few days later saying that he had another partner and he was up to number 18 now.
And she said that she considered that behaviour inappropriate and gross.
The mask is coming off. (30:30) These girls are not that ok sleeping with random strangers if they do the same as well. (41:12)

I wonder if Hannah has ever said how old she was when she had sex for the first time.

bbqshapes
Learner
Learner

Post by bbqshapes »

I actually feel kind of bad for saying this because all I do in this thread is complain... but fuck her movie marathon video was pointless. I actually feel like I have wasted more time watching that video than I would if I lost a day watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

The video is just her recommending and then calculating how long it takes to watch LotR (including the Hobbit...ugh), Harry Potter, Twilight, MCU and Star Wars. Nobody is interested in marathoning any of these movies unless they have already watched them before. These are all well-known movies in a series so it would be weird to watch them out of order anyway (except kinda MCU). It's just... such a pointless video.

I wish she'd actually highlighted movies not everyone has seen or at least suggested movies not all explicitly linked. Movies like Get Out and Sorry To Bother You which share similar themes, or a marathon of Stephen King adaptations, or even trilogies that aren't the world's most popular things. Like the Before trilogy when she mentioned it in her last video.

Honestly I knew this video was going to be a clusterfuck the second she floated a marathon of all Disney sequels but god damn she is so fucking basic.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

So, the timeline is this, supposedly: around Bethan's birthday 15 December (2016) she met Dan, but in September she was sleeping with someone else, before 20 September 2016, that could not have been him
she said that this dude just "broke her heart" when talking to Leena Norms in their video about NOT being Single.
Gosh she foud the love of her life right after she was screwing another love of her vagina. Crickey just three months after. She was single for 6 years before, maybe she got really desperate for a stable relationship. Low hanging fruit, one of her best friend's brother. Easy breezy.

She has a degree in History with a particular attention to Victorians, she could talk about so many interesting books and movies that combine the two things that are not commonly known. That is just as sexy to many bookworms as any video about her BDSM kinks. She could do that, I'd watch it for sure!

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

these videos were so interesting, she even wrote her dissertation for Uni on "Sex manuals published in the Victorian and late Edwardian period in England"

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

She's incredibly annoying in her new reaction video. Especially when she's saying every line along with the clip. So obnoxious :roll:

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Is this

when

she

stops

after

every

word

in

everysentence!

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Did she secretly get married? She is wearing a new ring in her new video..

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Don't think so. She said on one of her IG stories yesterday or today that she got overwhelmed in wedding planning so chances are that maybe an engagement ring or something else.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I just bumped into this old one. I used to love her content, now she is so partonizing "oooh ooh I'm engaged I know everything and I'm better than you" kinda vibe.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I've just been put off her massively over the last 18 months. She has one good video there and then, but really she just is incredibly patronizing and downright obnoxious for me.

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

Stopped watching years ago, ever since she started dating Dan. Sorry, Hannah, I really thought that you'd be more private with your relationship, but you plaster it all over the place. I just can't anymore with her. I think he is secretly mortified when she's sharing TMI during the sex videos.
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Return to “A-M”