Hannah Witton/Drunk Advice

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
bcfc999
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Witton/Drunk Advice

Post by bcfc999 »

So in her latest video she's talking about books that make her horny - four of which are about male minors in same-sex relationships, one of which (maybe two? Haven't read them all) include graphic sexual assault. She's issued a statement that's basically "I did nothing wrong, here's what I know about MLM fetishisation and btw you're all kinkshaming."

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Oh my gosh, I can't believe she said she has lived there for almost 2 years! Time flies! It's like yesterday that she moved in with her boyfriend..

I don't understand those loan apps for clothes. Whpo would even pay that much for an item of clothing that you don't get to keep.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

TinyBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by TinyBaby »

Apart from getting horny on main for teenagers and sending videos to her editor (is that still April Bissett??) what does Hannah do? I'm honestly asking as I'm not sure what work stuff fills her days

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

No idea. Seems like she is doing Youtube during pandemic times.
But really what else has she done? Nothing really.
Does she still do the podcast? Does she still do the radio station?
Or is she sponging off her hubby now?

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I'm pretty sure internet videomaking is her full time job. Patreon, two channels, podcasts...

I know that I sound bitter when I talk about her single past, but I mean, if you put it together "oh I'm the super single token girl" except that she was never single, she was sleeping with everyone and she got married at 27 after meeting her husband at 25. Shut up idiot, if you get married at 27 you are not a Singleton. At 25 you are a fetus. Too soon to call yourself single by tradition. Like "ooooh I was single since I was 12! I've been celibate for 4 years I'm 16!" lolI don't mean to slut-shame, but come on. Her brand was not being single, it was being the girl that sleeps around.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

It's a brand that she tends to pass off well, and so she hasn't really let it go even when she has got married.
That's not really what annoys me about her. It's more the entitled, champagne feminist domineering attitude she puts out which just turns me off her completely. A lot of white Privileged Metropolitan Women are a bit like that, especially liberal ones.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

^ ahahah lol I think the only thing I understood about all those things you mentioned is "privileged" :D :respekt: which she sure is. That irks me too, but maybe is more my rpoblem. Or a general youtuber-related problem. They make so much money, most likely coming from money already, yet they think they can have an idea of what real jobs are. Meh. Or maybe I'm a negative Nelly. lol ;)

She clearly grew up upper-middle class. I think both her and her husband come from sort of well-off-ish family back grounds. I don't remember what Dan does for a living? Did they say?
I think she is a little bit more rich than him, though.

I think I understood from the context that she is paying for the entire apartment? Or she got it before meeting Dan, I'm not sure I remember correctly. Maybe they split expenses but all these fake-humble YouTubers are way more wealthy than they let us believe. Or she wouldn't be living off of this.

Someone like her with a BSc in HISTORY and nothing more, what could she do actually in London to afford that lifestyle? Nothing. Her family is wealthy, they helped her paid for her flat, she makes tons of money with YT, she never had another job..come on. You know nothing about affording real life.

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:37 am
It's a brand that she tends to pass off well, and so she hasn't really let it go even when she has got married.
That's not really what annoys me about her. It's more the entitled, champagne feminist domineering attitude she puts out which just turns me off her completely. A lot of white Privileged Metropolitan Women are a bit like that, especially liberal ones.
No one wants to hear about how you hate women. Read the room.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Wrong end of the stuck I'm afraid. Not a women hater. Never had been. Just hate smug bellends on youtube that brag about how wonderful their lives are.

Do have a relaxing christmas. Maybe less strain on the eyes.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
entitled, champagne feminist domineering attitude white Privileged Metropolitan Women are a bit like that, especially liberal ones.
I should have picked up from this that you are a dude. :roll: Jeez, unbunch your undies. 8-) If these are all the things that annoy you about her, maybe your anti-woman conservative tory attitude is the problem. :roll:

Hannah is annoying to me for many reasons, but her views on feminism, liberal values, lgbtq+ issues are not the problem for me. I do admit that I'm a little bit jealous of the internet influencer culture to be honest. No one could make that kind of money with a regular job and just a degree in history, no matter how smart you are, and she seems pretty smart and dedicated, I totally give her that (she is no lazy lucy moon).

Although, that's true for pretty much any youtuber that has a good income. If we want to talk about the champage problem entitled misogynistic, racist, homophobic rude verbally abusive gaming culture perpetrated by the likes of pewdiepie et. al. that's the worst.

TinyBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by TinyBaby »

I know it's Christmas and everyone overeats at this time. But this is so wasteful
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

independentjetpack
Stalker
Stalker

Post by independentjetpack »

TinyBaby wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:31 pm
I know it's Christmas and everyone overeats at this time. But this is so wasteful
It's called leftovers dude. i don't think I've had a Christmas dinner that was completely finished on the same day, a lot of food is made and then you can be lazy and not cook for a day or 2 afterward due to the leftovers...

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

independentjetpack wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:42 pm
TinyBaby wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:31 pm
It's called leftovers dude. i don't think I've had a Christmas dinner that was completely finished on the same day, a lot of food is made and then you can be lazy and not cook for a day or 2 afterward due to the leftovers...
Maybe I'm just incredibly greedy but it doesn't even look like that much food to me...not for Christmas anyway.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Everybody has a fridge these days, right? On the other hand... didn't she say once that she was no longer eating meat because of climate change? and that's the reason why she is all about buying sustainable clothes? I don't get some of these infuencers, it's like they don't get that they are STILL BUYING lots of shit. The gentrification of buying second hand clothes and the price mark-ups on Depop is another form of privilege. You buy a second hand sequined top and a (new) second hand Zara skirt but you eat meat. Sure, Jan. Very sustainable.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

sleep84 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:19 am
Monster_Guru33 wrote:
entitled, champagne feminist domineering attitude white Privileged Metropolitan Women are a bit like that, especially liberal ones.
I should have picked up from this that you are a dude. :roll: Jeez, unbunch your undies. 8-) If these are all the things that annoy you about her, maybe your anti-woman conservative tory attitude is the problem. :roll:

Hannah is annoying to me for many reasons, but her views on feminism, liberal values, lgbtq+ issues are not the problem for me. I do admit that I'm a little bit jealous of the internet influencer culture to be honest. No one could make that kind of money with a regular job and just a degree in history, no matter how smart you are, and she seems pretty smart and dedicated, I totally give her that (she is no lazy lucy moon).

Although, that's true for pretty much any youtuber that has a good income. If we want to talk about the champage problem entitled misogynistic, racist, homophobic rude verbally abusive gaming culture perpetrated by the likes of pewdiepie et. al. that's the worst.
Accuse me of many things on the internet but calling me an anti-woman conservative tory simply because a smug youtuber is a smug youtuber is a bit flat and unoffensive to me sadly.

Maybe I framed it wrong, but I will not take it back I'm afraid, and nor does it make me a misogynistic. I have enough common sense that I won't behave like an ape when a woman has a successful life and pledge murder on the internet.

Hannah Witton is smug, annoying and judging by what has been said already, very elite and obnoxious about her achievements and lifestyle. I am allowed to critique her, as is everyone else on this thread, including yourself.

I'm done here. If you want to keep this arguement going for your online go, by all means. But I'd prefer to engage with mature posters rather than big children who think they've figured out the world by the comfort of their own bedroom.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

^^ Monster_Guru33 You're backpedalling so fast I'm getting whiplash. Gaslighting and playing victim, now. Great . I'm so bored. You go on with anti-woman slurs , I'm not interested. Oh, the bore. I was done with you before you even started. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Way to downplay what you just said and the words you used. Weird place to take your alt-right lingo. I suggest Twitter.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

MOVING ON.

I noticed something weird with her hair in the front. Like she has lots of baby hair because she lost it for health reasons, I wonder if she is fine or it means her intestine is flaring up again? It's usually a sign of malnutrition.

Oh my gosh, could Dan look more like Kurt Cobain? I have to say he is really attractive though, and they seem really sweet together. Oh, darn the ice queen is melting, they really are a sweet couple. I wonder if Dan was a manwh*re just as much as Hannah was sleeping around. Probably so.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

sleep84 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 am
^^ Monster_Guru33 You're backpedalling so fast I'm getting whiplash. Gaslighting and playing victim, now. Great . I'm so bored. You go on with anti-woman slurs , I'm not interested. Oh, the bore. I was done with you before you even started. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Way to downplay what you just said and the words you used. Weird place to take your alt-right lingo. I suggest Twitter.
Whatever. I'm down arguing with children now.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I’m not trying to be offensive, but is she really healthy enough to get pregnant right now? I know it’s her “dream” or whatever to have kids, but at what cost? Idk...maybe I’m being harsh, but it just doesn’t seem like a good idea considering all of her health issues...

tinnie
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by tinnie »

I didn't know this thread existed but I've just been casually searching for her. What health issues does she have other than having her stoma? She did say that her doctor told her that it would be wiser to have kids before she gets her rectum removed and have her stoma made permanent because a surgery in that area could cause fertility issues. But maybe I'm not aware of any other issues she has? I've been watching her videos fairly regularly but don't follow her on other social media.

Return to “A-M”