Joey Graceffa Part 3

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 3

Post by MDNA »

Hippo wrote:Found this in my YouTube inbox from a fangurl. Thought I'd share. (Sorry if this was posted in a previous Joey thread.)
Linkss that joey isnt gay.
Heres proof thats its his actually formspring

http://www.formspring.me/JoeyGraceffa/q/2177607949 notice he says " she"
http://www.formspring.me/JoeyGraceffa/q/1925913136
and
http://www.formspring.me/JoeyGraceffa/q/1481763648
He must've been in denial back then.

KlatschGuy
Learner
Learner

Post by KlatschGuy »

Hippo wrote:Found this in my YouTube inbox from a fangurl. Thought I'd share. (Sorry if this was posted in a previous Joey thread.)
Linkss that joey isnt gay.
Heres proof thats its his actually formspring

http://www.formspring.me/JoeyGraceffa/q/2177607949 notice he says " she"
http://www.formspring.me/JoeyGraceffa/q/1925913136
and
http://www.formspring.me/JoeyGraceffa/q/1481763648
I like how this fan didn't bother to analyze the dates on these Formspring questions. Let's see, most recent one's from 2011, and he's using sex-specifying pronouns. It's now two years later, and he's using non-sex-specifying pronouns. Methinks he would have continued to use "she" should he have really been attracted to girls to begin with, unless he wanted to be someone to whom his entire audience could relate since androphiles, gyenecophiles, and ambiphiles alike can interpret "person" and "they" to suit their sexual and romantic interests, but that doesn't sound like something Joey would know to do.

What did you post that elicited such a demonstration of stupid, selective blindness?

Oh, and Hippo, did you mean to say that you would not out him if you had dated? It sounds like it, given the rest of your post, but I'm still a little confused.... :-P

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Well those are from over 2 years ago, things change. He could have been in denial, or really not ready to give any hints publicly, or just not sure of anything yet.

Also there's not an ounce of doubt in my mind that he's gay but in 2010 I would have been way more on the edge if not saying he was straight. He's definitely changed the way he's presenting himself which I'm guessing is from inner changes.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

I just realised that Joeys gaming channel got 233k subscribers, and his most popular video (hunger games minecraft episode 1), only got 145k views...

What

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

KlatschGuy wrote:
What did you post that elicited such a demonstration of stupid, selective blindness?
Fiona Fangurl: Joey has said he is STRAIGHT!!!!!1!!1!!!
Me: Links or it didn't happen.

Well, she provided some links. I agree with what you and an0n have already said. And I'd also like to mention he never said "I'm straight" he responded to what he "looks for in a girl." If we're going to get into semantics, he might look for these things in a girl, even though he's not sexually/romantically interested in a girl. I don't think Muppet Joey could have come up with that amount of truth twisting though.

I'm not going to bother explaining any of this to her though because it's not worth the effort. She can think she's shut me up if she wants.
KlatschGuy wrote:Oh, and Hippo, did you mean to say that you would not out him if you had dated? It sounds like it, given the rest of your post, but I'm still a little confused.... :-P
Yeah, that should have said I wouldN'T out him. I leave the negation off of words all the time when I'm typing for some reason.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Dunches wrote:I just realised that Joeys gaming channel got 233k subscribers, and his most popular video (hunger games minecraft episode 1), only got 145k views...

What
His view count is shockingly low for all of his videos compared to his subscriber count. I think a lot of people subbed to him because of TAR/Shane, but don't actually bother to watch him.

Also, if you've seen one of his MCSG videos, you've seen them all. It's not like he's improved at all after episode 15 or so.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

I think the only reason Joey doesn't publicly announce he's gay is because he's waiting for his Barabara Walters moment or front page of People magazine. LOL! Since he's been avoiding it this long he's clearly holding out for a prime opportunity to gain max views/subscribers. At least... that's what a smart person would do...
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

Crushedhopesnddreams
Learner
Learner

Post by Crushedhopesnddreams »

I wish Joey meet DudeNeedaEaseOnUp, DnielRyan or The Diary of Jake. These people are awesome gay guys and not like effing Tyler Oakley, the attention whore.
English is not my main language, sorry if I butchered the language !

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Diary of Jake is possibly the most self-absorbed person in the world. Have you ever read the stuff he posts on Tumblr?

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Honestly I'm not one to even care about Joey's sexuality.. But really Joey? To blatantly go out of your way to keep saying 'someone' and 'this person' just sounds stupid.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

Dunches wrote:I just realised that Joeys gaming channel got 233k subscribers, and his most popular video (hunger games minecraft episode 1), only got 145k views...

What
That's pretty common. Most YouTubers get fewer views per video than their total sub count. As a viewer I don't have time to watch every video of everyone I'm subbed to.

lilacbear
Learner
Learner

Post by lilacbear »

Is it just me, or are Joey's videos completely unwatchable now?

I have been a fan of his videos, and watched them consistently every day for the past 2, 3 years. But his personality is so annoying now. It's all the accents/voices he does, if I hear another "shoot guuurl" or something"onya" or "grandfaathher joeyyy" I'm going to punch someone. He just seems so different than he did last year for some reason.

And someone needs to tell him that a 10 minute video of him making a smoothie 3 times a week is not very interesting at all.

Everything being said, I guess I just dislike his fakeish camera personality/front that he puts on with his accents and all and all his mannerisms, but I like when he is just being real with us. That's what a vlog should be anyway, honesty and realness, and a person just living out their day to day life.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

Somebody should just follow him around all day with a camera, without him knowing. It'd be fun to see how he is when he isn't acting all up.

BrittanyXo
Learner
Learner

Post by BrittanyXo »

Guys, don't get mad at me c:

I know I shouldn't have, but I messaged that Anthony guy on Tumblr asking if he ever dated a guy named Joey and he didn't reply.

http://anthonygreysky.tumblr.com/

onlyhereforjoey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onlyhereforjoey »

BrittanyXo wrote:Guys, don't get mad at me c:

I know I shouldn't have, but I messaged that Anthony guy on Tumblr asking if he ever dated a guy named Joey and he didn't reply.

http://anthonygreysky.tumblr.com/
Don't worry, I asked him about it months ago and he didn't reply to me either

onlyhereforjoey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onlyhereforjoey »

Just went back to check when Joey started following Anthony and thought this was quite funny
He posted this
Then 2 days later this happened

Delian

Post by Delian »

Crushedhopesnddreams wrote:I wish Joey meet DudeNeedaEaseOnUp, DnielRyan or The Diary of Jake. These people are awesome gay guys and not like effing Tyler Oakley, the attention whore.
Haha they're supposed to be at VloggerFair this year!! :D Which is in 14 days.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

''She's blonde she looks nice''

What kind of an idiotic logic is that ?!

And that Anthony dude looks really good, and his content seems to be something Joey would like (guys in underwear <3)

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

onlyhereforjoey wrote:Just went back to check when Joey started following Anthony and thought this was quite funny
He posted this
Then 2 days later this happened
shoooot guuurl!

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

well, even if he is the one that dated joey, he'd immediately realize what the question was about and not answer, so i'm not surprised by the fact that he didn't respond.
lilacbear i know what you mean, i've been watching joey since, pretty much the beginning and he was not like this. he only started acting like this last year. idk if it was his "finnick body", the haircut, getting in the amazing race, or what, but he completely changed how he acts and it's just like watching a completely different person. i know people change over the years, but his change seems to be more on the attention seeking side of things and less on the "i grew and now i'm a different person". maybe it'd be easier for him to actually get in a relationship if he didn't act like that, because some of that probably leaks to his real life and then people start thinking "wtf is wrong with him?" and obviously, no one would want to date someone who adds -annya to every single word
The Internet knows all your secrets

Return to “Joey Graceffa”