FreshlyOutJoeyGraceffa&HisNewBoyfriendPA part16

giraffe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FreshlyOutJoeyGraceffa&HisNewBoyfriendPA part16

Post by giraffe »

Joey shoving the whole mouthpiece part of the plastic "trumpet" in his mouth really made me cribge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

So I guess Daniel tweeted some negative stuff about "fan accounts" on twitter today and everyone thinks it was a total dick thing to do considering the line of business he and his boyfriend are in. He ended up deleting the tweets. I stopped watching Joey around the same time he started dating Daniel, so I really don't know much about him. Is he usually that pretentious?

Post by Guest »

sunnyb123 wrote:So I guess Daniel tweeted some negative stuff about "fan accounts" on twitter today and everyone thinks it was a total dick thing to do considering the line of business he and his boyfriend are in. He ended up deleting the tweets. I stopped watching Joey around the same time he started dating Daniel, so I really don't know much about him. Is he usually that pretentious?
Couldn't edit my post but I found some screenshots of what he said:
ImageImage

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

daniel has always been a prick. pretty sure he's said shit like that in the past, before he and joey were public about being a couple
The Internet knows all your secrets

Post by Guest »

sunnyb123 wrote:So I guess Daniel tweeted some negative stuff about "fan accounts" on twitter today and everyone thinks it was a total dick thing to do considering the line of business he and his boyfriend are in. He ended up deleting the tweets. I stopped watching Joey around the same time he started dating Daniel, so I really don't know much about him. Is he usually that pretentious?
Saw this and came back to this thread because I knew it would revive it.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

that's so rude wtf. these fan accounts are the ones that are paying for almost everything he has, why is he talking shit? i hope this was a wakeup call for their followers, they need to realize that a lot of these youtubers don't give a shit about them and only see them as walking dollar signs.

Jayjay12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jayjay12 »

sunnyb123 wrote:
Couldn't edit my post but I found some screenshots of what he said:
ImageImage
I'm not saying Daniel isn't pretentious, and I'm not saying that he doesn't have twitter foresight comparable to Donald Trump, but I think it's important to note that those tweets were not in any way directed at fans of him or Joey, they were stupid responses directed at Taylor Swift fans who came in droves to attack him when he said something against Taylor. Their main attack was that he was only with Joey for the money.
I do think coming for the fact that they were fan accounts was...odd and idiotic. But out of context it looks way worse than it actually was.

Post by Guest »

But out of context it looks way worse than it actually was.
Yeah, I saw he used that as his excuse, but even in context it still shows what he thinks about fan accounts, otherwise he wouldn't have used is as an insult. But you're right, it would be even worse if he directed it at their own fans.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Joey and Daniel have been dating for what...two years? Aside from one bump (where they allegedly broke up for a bit) they have been going fairly strong. Having said that, they sometimes may think about their future at times. Do any of you think marriage is in their future together, or is it something they probably have not even thought of? Would them getting married (or possibly divorced, since that is always a possibility too) get people more interested in them again for a bit?

Jayjay12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jayjay12 »

ItsAndrew wrote:Joey and Daniel have been dating for what...two years? Aside from one bump (where they allegedly broke up for a bit) they have been going fairly strong. Having said that, they sometimes may think about their future at times. Do any of you think marriage is in their future together, or is it something they probably have not even thought of? Would them getting married (or possibly divorced, since that is always a possibility too) get people more interested in them again for a bit?

They've been together nearly 3 years, and I think almost definitely they've had conversations about marriage. Someone asked in the comments of one of Joey's videos if he and Daniel will have kids together and he said "one day". I know that's not necessarily "marriage" per second, but I digress.
They've also given each other "promise rings" (...do people really do that? I've never met ANYONE). But Joey has also made it pretty clear that he isn't ready to get married, and Daniel tweets his horror at his friends from school getting married with some frequency. So I don't see them getting married any time soon. Joey's sister is getting married soon, and she's been with the guy for 6 years.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

ItsAndrew wrote:Joey and Daniel have been dating for what...two years? Aside from one bump (where they allegedly broke up for a bit) they have been going fairly strong. Having said that, they sometimes may think about their future at times. Do any of you think marriage is in their future together, or is it something they probably have not even thought of? Would them getting married (or possibly divorced, since that is always a possibility too) get people more interested in them again for a bit?
well it would certainly help the struggling view count on their vids

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

His whole fan account comment was in reference to the people bashing him hiding behind fake accounts or "fan accounts" not their real ones.

ananxiousmum101blog
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ananxiousmum101blog »

I didn't even realise joey graceffa was relevant anymore until i stumbled across this thread. I literally used to love him when I was younger

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

So they got another dog

HushBunny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HushBunny »

A new dog to lure in more views/keep things interesting? If so, shame he had to resort to that. But even I didn't watch that whole dog video and skipped around to the end. And I love dogs!! His stuff has just gotten bland. But who knows, maybe it could work for others?

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

lalal0ve wrote:So they got another dog
Thanks because without this post I would have never known. The subtle YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, twitter posts were of no help.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

FleekCucumber wrote:Thanks because without this post I would have never known. The subtle YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, twitter posts were of no help.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't watch his dog vlogs. They are the most boring EVER!

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i've always heard that when couples choose to have more kids, it's to try and fix their marriage. this is their 3rd dog
The Internet knows all your secrets

Post by Guest »

I just wish Access Hollywood would try to stop trying to make Daniel happen.... Drag Race Season 9 sucked enough without me having to see his sea-bass mouth trying to match cuntiness with drag queens in the interviews.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Listen, I think Daniel is hot af! I feel bad for him that Joey is so rude to him.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”