Joey Graceffa Part 14

ExcuseMeMiss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 14

Post by ExcuseMeMiss »

I'm glad he finally announced it. It may have been harder for him than we realized. At any rate, I hope this finally allows him to be totally free to be himself.

Tate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tate »

Finally! :roll:

Patatedouce
Learner
Learner

Post by Patatedouce »

Is this for real? Is it time to blow the trumpet and throw confetti?
I stopped following him long ago but I saw someone in another thread refering to it so I came here expecting some sort of explosion in his topic but it's so quiet, I still feel I need a visual confirmation that this is real.
Good for him if it his, but is it just me or it's a weird choice to come out in a book instead of a video? Did the publisher pay him more because of it or something or is it because it's easier than a video cause it might feel less personal since he's not showing his face? IDK

Hugoboss191
Learner
Learner

Post by Hugoboss191 »

OMG I hate his new song. I have heard drunk ladies with armpit hair sing better at a bar

christyimnotred
Debater
Debater

Post by christyimnotred »

Patatedouce wrote:Is this for real? Is it time to blow the trumpet and throw confetti?
I stopped following him long ago but I saw someone in another thread refering to it so I came here expecting some sort of explosion in his topic but it's so quiet, I still feel I need a visual confirmation that this is real.
Good for him if it his, but is it just me or it's a weird choice to come out in a book instead of a video? Did the publisher pay him more because of it or something or is it because it's easier than a video cause it might feel less personal since he's not showing his face? IDK
If what Will said at Vidcon last year is true, then yes, Joey got paid more to come out in the book. I think we are all waiting for visual confirmation before we truly believe it (or at least I am). No offense to the person that posted it here but I need to hear it from more than one source or see the actual chapter before I'll believe it.

hoodiegurl108
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hoodiegurl108 »

^^^What did Will say ??? like what video?

christyimnotred
Debater
Debater

Post by christyimnotred »

hoodiegurl108 wrote:^^^What did Will say ??? like what video?
I forget the whole story. He was talking to someone at Vidcon and was overheard, so it is a take it with a grain of salt type thing. But he said 2 big name Youtubers would be coming out in the next year and 1 would be in association with a product. It is believed Connor was one of those Youtubers, so Joey doing it in his book would be the one doing it in association with a product. What I find interesting is the person who overheard it said Will was pretty disgusted by doing it in association with a product, but I know Will and RJ are friends with Joey. I guess you can be disappointed in what someone does and still be friends with them.

Waffle
Talker
Talker

Post by Waffle »

Ha. Will and RJ shouldn't talk about doing things just for the money....... :roll:

fawks90
Learner
Learner

Post by fawks90 »

oh gosh, who could this possibly be about?

Hugoboss191
Learner
Learner

Post by Hugoboss191 »

His latest video with that shawn douche and the way they acting was disgusting I could not finish watching .

comeonnatch_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by comeonnatch_ »

fawks90 wrote:oh gosh, who could this possibly be about?

i can't. :rofl: i actually despise neil, but love how shady that bitch is. he doesn't give a single fuck.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

And he had the nerve to Kermit at the end in case anyone missed that it was shade:
[tweet][/tweet]

hawkeye
Debater
Debater

Post by hawkeye »

There are still people in his YT comments that maintain he is 100% straight. Lollllll :rofl:

jfwiner
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jfwiner »

All those people who vehemently say "he's straight" or "Joey is not gay" are gonna be in for a real surprise. Which I don't understand cause it can be so obvious that he is gay or at the very least bisexual with the way he comes off in his videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tate »

After not watching Joey's videos for over a year, I just binge watched a ton of earlier ones and now I am feeling kinda sentimental towards him - I think I will watch his new music video to pull myself back from the brink.

I'm not sure if he is deleting any comments about coming out, but I haven't really seen any all night.

jfwiner
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jfwiner »

Tate wrote:After not watching Joey's videos for over a year, I just binge watched a ton of earlier ones and now I am feeling kinda sentimental towards him - I think I will watch his new music video to pull myself back from the brink.

I'm not sure if he is deleting any comments about coming out, but I haven't really seen any all night.
Yeah I was scouring the comments sections on his like 3 latest videos and couldn't find anything coming out related, I even looked on his video with Shane. There's nothing. Mostly people saying "SHOEY IS MY LIFE" "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS VIDEO FOREVER" and stupid shit like that.

Tate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tate »

jfwiner wrote:
Tate wrote:After not watching Joey's videos for over a year, I just binge watched a ton of earlier ones and now I am feeling kinda sentimental towards him - I think I will watch his new music video to pull myself back from the brink.

Yeah I was scouring the comments sections on his like 3 latest videos and couldn't find anything coming out related, I even looked on his video with Shane. There's nothing. Mostly people saying "SHOEY IS MY LIFE" "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS VIDEO FOREVER" and stupid shit like that.

He probably has a team scouring every thing and deleting anything that has to do with the book or coming out for the next few days- after all, he doesn't want to lose any sales! Wanna bet he uses this as a segue into more tv and magazine interviews? The book will not be the end of it imo, for sure.

WhyAmIOnHere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WhyAmIOnHere »

Just fyi there's a filter option which allows you to omit certain keywords you don't want appearing in the comments of the videos on your channel on YouTube.

Tate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tate »

^ yeah, but I also only saw two things on tumblr and nothing on any other forums. I'm sure most people want to see the actual proof (I do as well) but you know how these things usually are - I am really surprised there hasn't been a lot more about it, not even very much outrage from the deniers.

screaming_midget
Talker
Talker

Post by screaming_midget »

While I despise Joey, I loathe these less popular, bitchy YouTube gays even more.

They use their relationships for views and center their videos around their sexuality, so they're honestly in no position to judge someone for trying to monetize their coming out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Joey. I think the way he has gone about this is ridiculous. He doesn't deserve to get called brave for coming out in this way. Everyone basically knew he was gay ages ago, all he had to do was own up to it.

I just think it's pathetic of these gay YouTubers to accuse Joey of something they're just as guilty of themselves. Pot calling the kettle black.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”