Joey Graceffa Part 13

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 13

Post by ItsAndrew »

[youtube][/youtube] I used to be very active on OMGPOP for many years before it died down/shut down so obviously I have a strong opinion on him playing a game on there It bothers me how late Joey is playing Draw My Thing considering the site is pretty dead and not like it used to be. Other YouTubers were on it when it was very active, fun, and like an actual community (iJustine, jennxpenn, SoundlyAwake, etc.) He didn't even tweet he was playing, which sucks because if he did I totally would have gone on and played with him.

It's just weird because I played OMGPOP all the time and it was such a cool website and to see Joey playing it now feels odd because it's dead and nowhere near as active/popular/fun as before.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Whoops, I forgot to change the video link above from https to http.

[youtube][/youtube]

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by NoTVYTGal »

FYI...and lol at the sass

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Connor and Joey seem to hang out regularly, so I wonder if Connor's decision to come out publicly will have some influence on Joey. They had dinner two nights ago so it probably was the topic of discussion.

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

He's literally a tomato in the laci green video..... If he does come out, I bet he would come out as Bi-sexual and not gay to lessen the chance he'll alienate female fans

Nazgull123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazgull123 »

I wish he would stop hiding it, if he is gay. Because even if he did become some famous actor (I'm saying this as a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% possibility), just the way he acts irl will cause the media to question his sexuality from the get go.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I find him so repellent that I hope he just stays closeted at this point. Hopefully he can drag DaveyWavey and Matthew Lush back in there with him.

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

Oh God. Matthew Lush should of vanished like Myspace and Stickam did. He is so old school.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Is this some sort of jab at Joey or am I reading too much into this?

[tweet][/tweet]

qossipqirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by qossipqirl »

ItsAndrew wrote:Is this some sort of jab at Joey or am I reading too much into this?

[tweet][/tweet]
Honestly, I think you're reading into it a bit much. It's Shane, what do you expect, that's his humor and I don't think he would be dumb enough to start twitter drama.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Wolf has had enough of Joey's shit.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

What is up with Joe and his acting? his modelling? He puts on this stupid face that I think he thinks is sultry but he looks so damn foolish.
NoTVYTGal wrote:FYI...and lol at the sass
Sass? Where? This is someone being unoriginal and using slang as if he knows what it means. I am so over people using the word sass to cover other people's rudeness, idk what the context is here or the tone but trying to be snarky and failing big time does not equal sass.

Teen Dream
Debater
Debater

Post by Teen Dream »

LadyBugB wrote:What is up with Joe and his acting? his modelling? He puts on this stupid face that I think he thinks is sultry but he looks so damn foolish.
Sass? Where? This is someone being unoriginal and using slang as if he knows what it means. I am so over people using the word sass to cover other people's rudeness, idk what the context is here or the tone but trying to be snarky and failing big time does not equal sass.
you have in you sig the most boring humorless couple ever to be known to the youtube community, so I would imagine it would be easy for you to mistake sass for rudeness.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

At least his vlogs are much more interesting cause of wolf, I almost stopped watching cause I felt second hand embarrassment due to his stupid annoying animated voice. :x

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Teen Dream wrote:
LadyBugB wrote:What is up with Joe and his acting? his modelling? He puts on this stupid face that I think he thinks is sultry but he looks so damn foolish.
you have in you sig the most boring humorless couple ever to be known to the youtube community, so I would imagine it would be easy for you to mistake sass for rudeness.
Right. :?

ETA: people are going in on him in the comments saying that he should come out and using Connor as a model to follow. Only one fan said he was straight so I'm guessing many have clued in.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

How is his comment rude? Being rude to whom?? That makes no sense.
Mmmkay your opinion :roll:

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

NoTVYTGal wrote:
Mmmkay your opinion :roll:
I missed the part where I said the comment was rude. I do recall saying that trying to be snarky and failing big time does not equal sass. I've bolded in case you missed that part. :tu:

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

Mmmkay your opinion :roll:[/quote]
I missed the part where I said the comment was rude. I do recall saying that trying to be snarky and failing big time does not equal sass. I've bolded in case you missed that part. :tu:[/quote]

Clearly you're missing something... :D

Pinkelephant
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkelephant »

You literally said youre sick of people using the word sass to cover up other people's RUDENESS...implying that Daniels tweet was rude..are you confused?

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Really, guys? It was a bitchy, queeny tweet. Let's move on!

Return to “Joey Graceffa”