The MORE Off-Topic Trisha Thread - PART 1

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: The MORE Off-Topic Trisha Thread - PART 1

Post by MissDelusional »

Aimee1226 wrote:So while this topic is about Trisha so she knows how the real fucking world works, do you guys have postmates? Uber? Cheesecake Factory? Ikea and all that shit where you live? I'm serious for me I think the only city that offers these things is Philly.

I live in Tampa and we have IKEA, Cheesecake Factory and Uber. We don't have Postmates but Tampa has a company called GrubHub and they do the same thing.
I've been to that IKEA, ha ha. One of my friends lives there and is obsessed- gets the catalogue and he goes nuts. I don't live there FT anymore but I used to, Lakeland. Now I go for the winters.
I can squeeze a nickel until the buffalo farts and I HAVE to-I do my shopping at Trader Joe's and it's so good- and cheap. I don't get why she's never been seen going to one- I haven't heard of it anyway. When I'm in FL I usually do Aldi and Publix as the TJ's in Tampa is a nightmare to get into. I wonder how much she spends say, in a week on dinners out? :? Probably what I live on in a month, or close to it.
Has she thought of her future? YT won't be forever- if she were to start investing now she'd have a nice nest egg for later.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Aztecarcher
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aztecarcher »

She just shopped at target for a custom made wardrobe...how much moeny do you guys think she has left? Girl is counting them coins carefully now.

squirrely
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirrely »

Aztecarcher wrote:She just shopped at target for a custom made wardrobe...how much moeny do you guys think she has left? Girl is counting them coins carefully now.
she is. she used to do so many hauls..she'd buy tons of shit from bath and body works, enough christmas themed soap to last 3 years. shed get a ton of shit from victorias secret..sephora..and whatever other unnecessary shit. and now, nothing.

Aztecarcher
Informer
Informer

Post by Aztecarcher »

squirrely wrote:
Aztecarcher wrote:She just shopped at target for a custom made wardrobe...how much moeny do you guys think she has left? Girl is counting them coins carefully now.
she is. she used to do so many hauls..she'd buy tons of shit from bath and body works, enough christmas themed soap to last 3 years. shed get a ton of shit from victorias secret..sephora..and whatever other unnecessary shit. and now, nothing.
Now she tries to buy people...only problem is that people are not like items and they keep leaving.

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblahwhitesheep »

I've always wondered how much she pays these "friends" who do her hair and makeup. She is so obnoxious. I could never get that close to her and not puke.

mangopotato
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mangopotato »

People who can't cook are lazy and unmotivated. Trisha's no exception.

mangopotato
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mangopotato »

Lazy, unmotivated people don't cook. Trisha's no exception.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

Guys, I have a question. Trash has me thinking really seriously about body positivity these days. I have four kids, 3 of which are pre-pubescent girls, and I want to teach them that their bodies are great the way they are no matter what. But then I think about Trash and then think, "but really, is her body great no matter what?" Like, do I show them a mild Trash video and be like, "this is what happens when you don't take care of yourself" or does that make me a bad person?

Or will that earn me a place in parenting hell for exposing my children to the queen fishie?

Also, if postmates could come to Portland, I'd be stoked. There was supposed to be Starbucks delivery sometime last year that never happened, I'd just have people deliver me iced coffees on demand. Again, four children, that shit's my life blood.

brokenxdoll
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenxdoll »

OK this is probably the place to post this.
So basically I am at my parents house most weekends (college student I think that explains a lot and I miss my cat) and I own quite a lot of wigs and stumbled across my second wig, a 6 year old wig and THIS WIG, which was styled in a zillion ways and was not touched and locked away for about 3/4 years is in better condition than Trashas hair

I know bleaching is damaging your hair and styling but WHAT IS THIS WOMAN DOING?!

THIS IS CONFUSING ME

Maybe I just am really careful about things I own and things actually have value to me, but oh my god I am just....

HOW?!
Please tell me, do a video:
HOW I MANAGE TO MAKE MY HAIR LOOK SOOOOOYYYY BOUGIE AND DEAD!!!
(Even with stylists)

Aztecarcher
Informer
Informer

Post by Aztecarcher »

ParisianDoll wrote:Guys, I have a question. Trash has me thinking really seriously about body positivity these days. I have four kids, 3 of which are pre-pubescent girls, and I want to teach them that their bodies are great the way they are no matter what. But then I think about Trash and then think, "but really, is her body great no matter what?" Like, do I show them a mild Trash video and be like, "this is what happens when you don't take care of yourself" or does that make me a bad person?

Or will that earn me a place in parenting hell for exposing my children to the queen fishie?

Also, if postmates could come to Portland, I'd be stoked. There was supposed to be Starbucks delivery sometime last year that never happened, I'd just have people deliver me iced coffees on demand. Again, four children, that shit's my life blood.
I would suggest that you avoid showing them that trout lips. Im not comfortable with teens starting to think of her as an ideal and a celebrity and i judge very harshly that mother of the 14 year old boy who wants trasha to go to prom.

Maybe expose your kids to healthy role models of all sizes and shapes. People who actually love their bodies and have self confidence. I think it goes hand in hand, if you love your body you will want to take care of it....if not in the beginning at least when you get a health scare.

You could however show them a picture of her face and point out the left side where the crater is beginning to form thanks to all the lip fillers....that would be a good advert for staying away from such procedures.

mulanhair32
Learner
Learner

Post by mulanhair32 »

Aztecarcher wrote:
ParisianDoll wrote:Guys, I have a question. Trash has me thinking really seriously about body positivity these days. I have four kids, 3 of which are pre-pubescent girls, and I want to teach them that their bodies are great the way they are no matter what. But then I think about Trash and then think, "but really, is her body great no matter what?" Like, do I show them a mild Trash video and be like, "this is what happens when you don't take care of yourself" or does that make me a bad person?

I would suggest that you avoid showing them that trout lips. Im not comfortable with teens starting to think of her as an ideal and a celebrity and i judge very harshly that mother of the 14 year old boy who wants trasha to go to prom.

Maybe expose your kids to healthy role models of all sizes and shapes. People who actually love their bodies and have self confidence. I think it goes hand in hand, if you love your body you will want to take care of it....if not in the beginning at least when you get a health scare.

You could however show them a picture of her face and point out the left side where the crater is beginning to form thanks to all the lip fillers....that would be a good advert for staying away from such procedures.

Just don't use Trish as an example for anything. Go buy the American Girl The Care and Keeping of You book; it helped me a lot during puberty and show them inspiring people of all sizes (adele is plus sized and she's so sweet and talented.) Trisha is an example of someone with a larger body but secretly hates it and not to mention her abusive behaviors.

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

I believe Trisha's weight loss claims as much as I believe JB's Calvin Klein ads weren't photoshopped.

That boy has as much dick as Trisha gets. None.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

mulanhair32 wrote:
Aztecarcher wrote:

Just don't use Trish as an example for anything. Go buy the American Girl The Care and Keeping of You book; it helped me a lot during puberty and show them inspiring people of all sizes (adele is plus sized and she's so sweet and talented.) Trisha is an example of someone with a larger body but secretly hates it and not to mention her abusive behaviors.
Yes! Agreed. The Care & Keeping Of You is a wonderful book for girls going through puberty. My sisters and I all read it when we were that age, and I bought it for my nieces as well.

Even though she's waaaay past that stage (physically not mentally), Trisha would actually benefit from reading that book as well. How to find a proper fitting bra, how to take care of your skin, etc... :tu:

yygg
Learner
Learner

Post by yygg »

In regards to body positivity.. I think someone like Meghan Tojnes is WAY better role model. She's smart, funny, gorgeous and sensible.

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

Posting here because I really don't know where else to ask but can someone help me to create a new thread? It's not Trisha related, it's on another non-guru YouTuber who really deserves a trash thread.

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

BriarEmerson wrote:Posting here because I really don't know where else to ask but can someone help me to create a new thread? It's not Trisha related, it's on another non-guru YouTuber who really deserves a trash thread.

Offtopic: I made one before. All you have to do is go to the section where the lesser known youtubers are broken down alphabetically and you can create a new thread (should be a button at the top that says new). Or if you want, just pm me the user and I'll make one for you :)

scarlettbelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by scarlettbelle »

I hope this is not too off topic, but does anyone here follow the train wreck that is Courtney Stodden? She's like the skinny version of Trisha. Another talentless airhead with addiction to plastic surgery who thinks she's the second coming of Marilyn Monroe.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

I wish Trish would stop with that exaggerated lip pout. She has big lips now! Huge! There's so much filler in them that it's visibly making its way to her nose and chin. Doing the trout pout looks grotesque.

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yup. She's got so much filler in those things that her philtrum (groove between your lip and nose) is disappearing. Pretty soon she's going to look like a baboon's backside. LOL

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

I know this has nothing to do with Trisha, but I wanted to see any of my beezies would be interested in this (and there's no fully off-topic place to put this). If this is completely against the rules mods feel free to delete this :D

SO, I don't know if any of you are gamers or heard of the video game Drawful (it was originally part of a group called the Jackbox Party Pack)..it's essentially pictionary with a twist. When someone starts a game, you get a four letter room code. You take that room code and go to jackbox.tv and enter it. You can enter from your smartphone or tablet (i think computer as well, I'll have to double check on that). Once everyone is in, a prompt gets sent to your device and you have to draw it. (there can be up to 8 players at a time, I believe). After everyone is finished drawing, one by one the drawings get shown and the rest of the players have to make up an answer they believe the drawing could be. After everyone has entered an answer, the fake answers the rest of the players put in and the true answers are all revealed and everyone has to vote for what they think it is. You get points for finding the right answer, fooling people with your fake answer, or if you drew the picture and people actually picked the correct one. (You can also give out extra bonus points if you find a particular answer funny or clever, etc).

It may sound confusing, but as you start playing it yourself it makes more sense and easier to grasp. I wanted to ask you guys if any of you would be interested in getting some games together! You don't even have to buy the game :D I personally have it, and can stream our game over twitch so all you'd have to do is go to the twitch link and watch it, which is where you'd be able to see the other drawings and the game go on..and you can use your phone, tablet, or computer as a controller to draw, enter answers, or vote. My friends and I tested this out last night and it was hilarious and a lot of fun. I wanted to ask you guys if any of you would be interested in playing because no one cracks me up like you all and I know it would be hysterical to play with you guys.

Let me know if anyone would be interested or if this made sense at all :rofl: Here's the official trailer of the game to get a little better idea of it!
[youtube][/youtube]

There's also a game called Quiplash that I haven't tried this method, but we could also try to play too if you'd like! :D
[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”