Project D&P attraction (Part 2!)

phantrash
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Project D&P attraction (Part 2!)

Post by phantrash »

felucca wrote:About Phil's look at the camera when he says he's single, someone really should round up some of those camera stares because I'm starting to feel like that's something Phil does a lot, and always in very specific situations. I've noted him doing it when bending the truth a bit, when he's being sarcastic or just made an innuendo, and generally when he wants people either laugh at him or take him very seriously. Is it all the same stare or two different ones? Is it even a thing? I feel like maybe it is but I'm not sure how to interpret it.
I think phil does that "stares into the camera kinda wiggles an eyebrow" look when he says something suggestive and it's on purpose. When he does it by /accident/ he laughs it off.

This is my favorite example. The says 'accidentally mistake definitely' is wonderful

[youtube][/youtube]

also at 1:44 god I miss flirty!phil

[youtube][/youtube]

effy_eidechse
Informer
Informer

Post by effy_eidechse »

phantrash wrote:I think phil does that "stares into the camera kinda wiggles an eyebrow" look when he says something suggestive and it's on purpose. When he does it by /accident/ he laughs it off.

This is my favorite example. The says 'accidentally mistake definitely' is wonderful
Accidental mistake is kind of tautological, or doesn't really make sense. It's either a mistake or an accidental happening, right?

Phil sometimes draws his brows down if he's uncomfortable or has said something with a sexual connotation. I'll have to find some examples to prove my point. He does so in PINOF6 when he asks Dan if he has a thing for noses, for example.

We speak so little about elusive Mr Lester. So, I had a thought about which kind of men are attracted to Phil (kinda trying to throw him a bone here) and I think Doug and Jimmy are rather interested in Phil than in Dan, probably due to the fact they've known him for a quite a while (Doug commented on videos of Pabloislove, joint channel by Phil, Charlie and Sarah). And Jimmy said he'd marry Phil, maybe for a one night stand fuck Dan, but be with Phil.

Twitter conversations Phil - Doug: http://www.conweets.com/amazingphil/douga_/
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
you like shirt? :rofl:

[tweet][/tweet]
This sounds so stereotypical if I say this...but this is a conversation my gay friends would be having. I'm so sorry for putting it like that
Twitter conversations Phil - Jimmy: http://www.conweets.com/amazingphil/hi_jimmy/
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
If you compare those tweets to how they interact with Dan (more on a topic centered than rather personal interaction), I'd count them as close to flirting ;) Maybe that's just me, though.

roza1033
Learner
Learner

Post by roza1033 »

senpai wrote:The Urban Dictionary definition for the word "microphilia" that Dan mentioned in his Tyler colab. More fhurry proof and solid anti-phan proof ;)

Edit: Watching again, it sounds more like "macro" but whatever :rofl:
I looked up the definition for macrophilia (clears internet history, thanks dan) the urban dictionary one is hilarious.

"Macrophilia
A fetish relating to being shrunk or being around a giant(ess). Macrophiliacs get a sexual thrill from the idea of being at the mercy of either a gentle or violent giantess. This fetish is linked with fetishes of being eaten, being squashed under the giantess' foot or butt, worshipping the giantess to having her go on a rampage."

I mean, surely there is a bit of a difference between wanting to worship someone and having them go on a rampage.

Maybe Dan is sad that he can no longer act out his fantasies with Phil as he has become the giant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

roza1033 wrote:Maybe Dan is sad that he can no longer act out his fantasies with Phil as he has become the giant.
Well there are still parts of Phil; that may be considered as giant ;)
Credit:amazingfiru

effy_eidechse
Informer
Informer

Post by effy_eidechse »

Just wanted to add that there might be the possibility that Dan and Phil go partying in Soho (ok, who doesn't in London?). But Soho is also the biggest gay area in the city :)
I've read rumors about other presumably straight male UK Youtubers who have been spotted there (along with rumors that they're gay), but haven't come across sightings of D&P.

[tweet][/tweet]

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

Lmao I just rewatched the vid on Tyler's channel and help me out here guys, is this actually what they're saying? :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]

D: I felt that, ow!
T: Did you like that?
D: Yeah. I felt it, ow.
T: (?) Mrs... Mrs Poo.
D: It hurt, it hurt and then I liked it.

I meean...
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

owlnet
Learner
Learner

Post by owlnet »

felucca wrote:Lmao I just rewatched the vid on Tyler's channel and help me out here guys, is this actually what they're saying? :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]

D: I felt that, ow!
T: Did you like that?
D: Yeah. I felt it, ow.
T: (?) Mrs... Mrs Poo.
D: It hurt, it hurt and then I liked it.

I meean...
Yes! I mentioned it in the main thread because I was so confused that no one pick up on it! I was like :o And then Dan looks at the camera with that cheeky smile and Tyler shakes his head laughing. It was hilarious/pretty obvious imo :rofl:
Also hi! I think this is the first time I post in here!

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

^ Yay, welcome to the attraction thread owlnet (your avatar always makes me smile.)

I remember you and missemma mentioned it, but it went completely over my head (and everyone else's?) because I hadn't heard what Tyler said, so I just thought you were referring to that earlier exchange after Tyler named his fingers. Which was pretty lols on its own, but oh man, it has NOTHING on this moment. :lol: Oh Dan... he's being as obvious as he could possibly be these days, isn't he.

And it's hilarious! Reminds me of youtubers like crabstickz and jimmy0010, who both had a period of not being officially out but dropping hints all over the place because they didn't really give a fuck. It's like a game. "Pay attention to what I'm saying and see what you might learn, wink wink."

mermaid blood
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mermaid blood »

in light of the tens machine in the collab, has anyone been collecting ahem...pain mentions? not necessarily in a kinky way, just the subject.

apparently there is a liveshow from early last year where Dan mentions carpet burn (i vaguely remember this actually, in connection with filming a video for radio1 maybe?) from Phil dragging him along the floor, and a comment about not resisting pain usually because there is nothing he can do about it. yes, this is a bait to get the person who told me this to post it here because I am afraid GG is slowly dying. haha.

another i thought may apply, that ridiculous eating of hot sauce in the Japan vlog? he's not in possession of anatomical or neurological anomalies that we're aware of, so that must have hurt. so why do it?

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

mermaid blood wrote:in light of the tens machine in the collab, has anyone been collecting ahem...pain mentions? not necessarily in a kinky way, just the subject.

apparently there is a liveshow from early last year where Dan mentions carpet burn (i vaguely remember this actually, in connection with filming a video for radio1 maybe?) from Phil dragging him along the floor, and a comment about not resisting pain usually because there is nothing he can do about it. yes, this is a bait to get the person who told me this to post it here because I am afraid GG is slowly dying. haha.
This is something I've been meaning to start collecting (because same) but just haven't had the time. There are a tonne of subtle/not-so-subtle masochistic mentions coming from Dan out there, some sexual and some not.

Here's a not-so-subtle mention:
[youtube][/youtube]
4:52-4:59

And the liveshow you're talking about (right?)
[youtube][/youtube]
28:47-30:51

Himi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Himi »

Okay so has Caspar earned his place among the list of Dan's male attractions? Because his abs seems to really have stuck in Dan's memory.

[youtube][/youtube]

1:00
manged wrote:I pledge to continue to talk shit about YTers under an anonymous account on here. #NicerInternet

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

mermaid blood wrote:in light of the tens machine in the collab, has anyone been collecting ahem...pain mentions? not necessarily in a kinky way, just the subject.

another i thought may apply, that ridiculous eating of hot sauce in the Japan vlog? he's not in possession of anatomical or neurological anomalies that we're aware of, so that must have hurt. so why do it?
[tweet][/tweet]

also that entire youtubers react episode is gold. for some reason i have a really hard time imagining phil "hitting"/spanking/whatever dan even tho dan would probably enjoy it lol.

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

Thank you Contweets!

(real tweet removed by Dan)

Edit: I love how I've never actually watched the original Applause video, when I've watched the phan version like a hundred times. :roll:
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

mermaid blood
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mermaid blood »

For archiving reasons although it's already in the main thread atm: more of Dan's oral sex mentions?

[youtube][/youtube]

Phil: "look at that tongue. imagine if humans had tongues like that."
Dan: "they could get right in there, couldn't they..."
Phil: "you could stab a piece of sweet corn though."
Dan: "...i think we went to two very different places with that."

[youtube][/youtube]

second one referring to anal oral sex specifically, but the first is open for interpretation. the use of the word 'they' rather 'you' (as in the third person pronoun) may indicate he is imagining himself as the receiver and 'they' as the demonstrator.

effy_eidechse
Informer
Informer

Post by effy_eidechse »

I admire Phil's restraint to a certain degree of mostly not reacting with his mimic to statements and jokes with a sexual connotations, though sometimes his eyes give it away.

Get the whole tongue

[youtube][/youtube]
Everything about that part of the radio show is golden. Dan's losing it (Go on, Phil...) and Phil's trying so hard to keep it professional. I don't think Dan could have handled the person on the phone and it takes him until the song to get at ease again. (Plus, Phil saying things not necessarily suited for national radio: mucacy, a marathon runner not going for a wee...)
Also funny, how Phil eagerly advises to not meet persons you've known through Twitter alone...the irony of knowing their backstory ;)

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

Oooh we haven't had this one yet, right?

mermaid blood
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mermaid blood »

he's brought him up before (i think he's in the list?) but i don't recall it being in this context. that might make it two mentions for Iwan Rheon?

aw, i wish Adam was around them more. he seems sweet. did he get a musical note drawn on his plate in sauce at the cat cafe? Phil said 'it represents all our personalities' or something. does he have a musical connection, or was Phil just lowkey showing Dan affection? cause Dan and Bryony got flowers on their's. (look at me being abhorrently lazy and not just rewatching...)

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

Yeah Iwan's already on the list. :tu: It's re-occuring mentions like this, years apart, that tickle me the most - just goes to show there's a real interest.

Phil's the one who got the musical note (well actually a G-clef) at the cat café! Adam got a cat. So I think Phil was just joking around really.

missemma
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by missemma »

felucca wrote:Oooh we haven't had this one yet, right?

Dan has good taste in men.

This dude and Dane Dehaan gets a thumbs up from me.
"you don't need to say pow every time I apply some wood" - Dan Howell 2015.

ImageImageImage

slutty_angels
Informer
Informer

Post by slutty_angels »

haha the adam thing I find hilarious...

[youtube][/youtube]

55.50-57.20
So much bad vibes coming off dan as phil and adam giggle, Dan's face when phil and adam did the ghost bit :| and then his awkward laugh he does and the tension!

[youtube][/youtube]

"I'd love to live with adam, we lived with him for two weeks and he's a really nice guy to live with....there's no awkward silences...I sound like I'm talking about him like he's my lover"

I do agree adam seems lovely he's probably a really nice guy to live with, I sound like I'm talking about him like he's my lover haha But dan did seem to have a problem with him three guesses why ;)

ah simon from misfits

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”