YouTubers you LITERALLY cant watch!

PoorLoam
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YouTubers you LITERALLY cant watch!

Post by PoorLoam »

Joey Graceffa, feel like the only person in the world that doesn't like him. He is so so fake and plastic looking. I hate the whole anya thing too.

MadHatter
Learner
Learner

Post by MadHatter »

Nikki Philippi - HER VOICE. Worse than nails on a chalk board,

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Tyler Oakley - All he does is "Q & Slays" now and they're sponsored and painful to watch IMO.
Meghan Rienks/Rosette - I think she has the most annoying personality, and overreacts to everything.
Joey Graceffa - He's just been boring as of late.
Pbbunny97 - Cannot understand a thing the girl says. She seems nice, but homegirl needs to stop talking so fast and mumbling.
FunforLouis - I used to really enjoy his vlogs, but he's been boring as well. I also think he made the stolen backpack/penny boarding accident seem worse than they actually were to get more views (titles of videos, thumbnails, always talking about it, tweets, etc.)
:toss:

windyerks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by windyerks »

Nikki Philippi - She very off putting, considering the attires she wears and how she acts according to her age. She seems like the stereotypical starbucks obsessed white girl. She's disgusting. (I actually saw her at one of her meet ups before I even knew who she was and I immediately did not like her. She just seemed very pretentious)
Michelle Phan - Oh god, her videos are always. Way too commercialized, not my style.

fries
Talker
Talker

Post by fries »

Nikki Philippi - This probably sounds ridiculous, but something about her nostrils just irks me. Every time I try to watch one of her videos, I can't stop staring at them.
Fleur DeForce - Alienating fancy-pants. "I quite fancied a new Rebecca Minkoff bag for the spring..." give me a break. No one where i'm from could possibly take her seriously.
Zoella - Don't like her attitude.
Plus any of the "mommy"/"family" vloggers. They just gross me out.

An0nyMous3
Informer
Informer

Post by An0nyMous3 »

SconneJolys or whatever their name is. I tried them out - couldn't even make it through one video. SO ANNOYING LADY.

Idontknow123
Learner
Learner

Post by Idontknow123 »

interrobang wrote:Arielle Scarcella she's not well known, but she gets on my nerves a little bit. I used to really enjoy her videos, but now I just get irritated with EVERY SINGLE ONE of her videos having to do with vaginas, or lesbians or virgins, or whatever. This coming from a female! I don't know, it just gets old.

I know! And I stumbled upon this twitter conversation a few hours ago...I mean, how greedy can you get? She's not going to give you advice unless you pay her? that's how you know someone's just a youtuber for attention, not the help people out

Arielle: Just saying, if you want advice from certain YouTubers, a donation will go a long way. Especially if they run a not for profit ;)
Fan: I understand u want donations...buts it not fair to make people pay for help. They should be able to get help for free
Arielle: they don't have to pay they can get help from elsewhere
Fan: but what if they connect to u? What if they're suicidal and broke? U still won't help?
Arielle: i cant help someone who is suicidal. its illegal.
Fan: (in a pic) In my opinion, people should donate because they want to, not because they have to in order to get help from someone. I understand that you want the money for a good cause, but I don't think it's fair to say that you won't help someone unless they donate. What if they seriously need help and don't have money? Giving advice is free, while giving donations is not. It's not an equal exchange, and I don't think it's right of you to coerce your fans into giving you money in exchange for advice. I understand that your heart's in the right place when you ask for donations. I just think you should reconsider your methods.
Arielle: nah, giving advice takes TIME and TIME is not free. I need TIME to work and if i spend all my TIME giving away myself for free ill die of starvation and sleep deprivation
Fan: I'm not saying u have to help everyone. And please know that I'm not trying to attack u, just saying what I think. Just don't say you'll only help those who'll pay.

hellcatspangled
Learner
Learner

Post by hellcatspangled »

Tanya Burr - I know pretty much nothing about her but I really don't like her face/the way she does makeup.

Craftybeautydiva1 - I can't watch even for the lols, the video quality is just too shite.

SacconeJolys - horrible parents, and Jonathan is the creepiest person ever.

GossFakeupArtist - need I say more

Any of the supposed comedy channels, I never find them funny.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Idontknow123 wrote:
interrobang wrote:Arielle Scarcella she's not well known, but she gets on my nerves a little bit. I used to really enjoy her videos, but now I just get irritated with EVERY SINGLE ONE of her videos having to do with vaginas, or lesbians or virgins, or whatever. This coming from a female! I don't know, it just gets old.

I know! And I stumbled upon this twitter conversation a few hours ago...I mean, how greedy can you get? She's not going to give you advice unless you pay her? that's how you know someone's just a youtuber for attention, not the help people out

Arielle: Just saying, if you want advice from certain YouTubers, a donation will go a long way. Especially if they run a not for profit ;)
Fan: I understand u want donations...buts it not fair to make people pay for help. They should be able to get help for free
Fan: but what if they connect to u? What if they're suicidal and broke? U still won't help?
Fan: (in a pic) In my opinion, people should donate because they want to, not because they have to in order to get help from someone. I understand that you want the money for a good cause, but I don't think it's fair to say that you won't help someone unless they donate. What if they seriously need help and don't have money? Giving advice is free, while giving donations is not. It's not an equal exchange, and I don't think it's right of you to coerce your fans into giving you money in exchange for advice. I understand that your heart's in the right place when you ask for donations. I just think you should reconsider your methods.
Arielle: nah, giving advice takes TIME and TIME is not free. I need TIME to work and if i spend all my TIME giving away myself for free ill die of starvation and sleep deprivation
Fan: I'm not saying u have to help everyone. And please know that I'm not trying to attack u, just saying what I think. Just don't say you'll only help those who'll pay.
What a no-good, cold hearted bitch.

Saneinsanity
Talker
Talker

Post by Saneinsanity »

Fleur DeForce- I have nothing against her but I just can't relate to her in any way whatsoever. She clearly comes from a lot of money and although I like how humble she is I just can't watch her videos because she isn't very relatable. Also she may be a sweet girl but she comes across as so dull, even her style is boring. I've only ever finished watching one of her videos, her heels collection, and she spends so much on designer shoes and she picks out the ones my gran woulda choose.

The entirety of the 'British Crew' (bar Louise) - I think without Zoe they wouldn't be as big as they are and it have no idea why Zoe got so popular to being with. She honestly is nothing special. She's hardly an expert at makeup and she mostly just does hauls and annoying tags with the same group of people. And the fact that she's bringing out a book. The last time I checked real authors went to publishers with something that is completed and the publisher decides whether it is worth taking it on. So the fact that a Penguin approached her makes it obvious that this is clearly a cash thing. A blog is nothing like a novel. It's clear that they know her tween stackers will beg their mummies and daddies to buy this and since she has millions of them then that's a definite moneymaker. Alfie acts like his $hit don't stink, he ust has this air of arrogance. I'd love to meet him and give him a piece of my mind. I watched his YT culture video and it was all pure bull, he couldn't even fake any humility. Marcus and his gf seem sweet but I don't find them interesting in the slightest, especially Niomi. Don't even get me started on Tanya Burr, this girl thinks too highly of herself. Her Kylie Jenner tutorial was too funny, she tried to get out of it by saying it was only inspired but that crap doesn't fly with me. Inspiration means it's gotta have some resemblance to the original, Kylie does not look like that at all.
Caspar I feel is genuine, no one can fake being that annoying. And obviously joe wouldn't be where he was without his sister.
I like Louise coz she doesn't act any different than she used to. She knows that she's pretty much a nobody and this thing won't last forever. You also don't see her doing streams of sponsored videos. I also like how she hangs out with non gleam people.

Kalel Cullen: who was she trying to kid into thinking that's her birth name, lol, this girl is such a poser

Vousontbaeuetbelle: I used onto love her channel about 2 years ago when she bought affordable things and didn't look like she was desperately trying to rewind time to the 60s. I can't watch her now because she makes silly faces trying to pose in every video. It looks ridiculous.

Idontknow123
Learner
Learner

Post by Idontknow123 »

itsmebitches wrote:
Idontknow123 wrote:

What a no-good, cold hearted bitch.
I'm literally so done with her. She's saying her time is more important than spending 2 minutes so save a suicidal person. She's an idiot, and is never going to get any fans if she's already acting like she's inferior with such a small fan base. And if she's so interested in doing good by donating, why can't she do good by giving a few minutes of her time? Spending 20 minutes everyday giving advice to those in need is not going to make her "die of starvation and sleep deprivation."

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

Saneinsanity wrote:Fleur DeForce- I have nothing against her but I just can't relate to her in any way whatsoever. She clearly comes from a lot of money and although I like how humble she is I just can't watch her videos because she isn't very relatable. Also she may be a sweet girl but she comes across as so dull, even her style is boring. I've only ever finished watching one of her videos, her heels collection, and she spends so much on designer shoes and she picks out the ones my gran woulda choose.

The entirety of the 'British Crew' (bar Louise) - I think without Zoe they wouldn't be as big as they are and it have no idea why Zoe got so popular to being with. She honestly is nothing special. She's hardly an expert at makeup and she mostly just does hauls and annoying tags with the same group of people. And the fact that she's bringing out a book. The last time I checked real authors went to publishers with something that is completed and the publisher decides whether it is worth taking it on. So the fact that a Penguin approached her makes it obvious that this is clearly a cash thing. A blog is nothing like a novel. It's clear that they know her tween stackers will beg their mummies and daddies to buy this and since she has millions of them then that's a definite moneymaker. Alfie acts like his $hit don't stink, he ust has this air of arrogance. I'd love to meet him and give him a piece of my mind. I watched his YT culture video and it was all pure bull, he couldn't even fake any humility. Marcus and his gf seem sweet but I don't find them interesting in the slightest, especially Niomi. Don't even get me started on Tanya Burr, this girl thinks too highly of herself. Her Kylie Jenner tutorial was too funny, she tried to get out of it by saying it was only inspired but that crap doesn't fly with me. Inspiration means it's gotta have some resemblance to the original, Kylie does not look like that at all.
Caspar I feel is genuine, no one can fake being that annoying. And obviously joe wouldn't be where he was without his sister.
I like Louise coz she doesn't act any different than she used to. She knows that she's pretty much a nobody and this thing won't last forever. You also don't see her doing streams of sponsored videos. I also like how she hangs out with non gleam people.
oh how wrong is your statement.. did you know when they met marcus had 270k subscribers, Alfies 180k and zoe 200k? zoe didnt made them popular, it actually the contrary. i discovered zoe channel in a younow show she did with marcus in 2012 (before that, i only vaguely followed her blog) and at the time marcus was extremely popular with alfie because of those challenge they used to do for the guiness word record channel, his sgnature "hellooooo" and zoe was only known in the uk beauty community. there is a vlog where her and louise went to alfie and marcus meet up at sitc and they were totally fangirling.

Louise is the only one i can think of who would have never gotten popular if she wasnt zoellas chummy. even with zoe mentionning her everyday, she is the least popular out of them all and she has been on youtube before all of them (even zoe) see, joe only been on youtube for 2 years and he already have 2 millions subscribers whereas louise is struggling to reach 1,5 million. Louise is not a conventionnal beauty lbr, she is not very skilled at doing her make up and her editing is nothing special too. the boys are popular because they are british boys, the 1D fangirl just have the idea of dating a boy with a british accent. that is it. not because of zoe

pamplemousse
Learner
Learner

Post by pamplemousse »

Totally CANNOT watch Shane Dawson, there is something about him that is just a bit slimy imo. I just find his videos a bit nauseating to watch!
Same goes for Tyler Oakley, his videos are sooo dull, and he is just completely up himself. He really does think he is the bees knees, and it is just so hard to watch someone when they are basically flirting with themself! He is so narcissistic.

I could never stand Alfie, Zoe and the rest of that lot, but over the last few months or so, I have been enjoying hating their videos! :oops:

Idontknow123
Learner
Learner

Post by Idontknow123 »

Nikki and John from Pranksters in Love

I can not STAND either of them.
John always seems uninterested and annoyed when Nikki vlogs. He genuinely looks like he hates youtube, life, and Nikki a lot of the time. Nikki sound like she's only vlogging for the money.
Their pranks are completely staged. Half of them aren't even pranks. Shaving someone's eyebrows and dying their hair isn't a prank. A prank is something that isn't harmful, and is easily reversible, and causes no permanent/long-term damage.
John looks disgusting. He needs to cut and wash his hair. Nikki's hot but has the worst personality I've ever seen. She seriously needs to learn how to not be a bitch. And whenever she talks to her dog I literally cringe. It's the most annoying voice I've ever heard. Unsubscribed to them after two days...I couldn't handle it.

chickentetrazzini
Informer
Informer

Post by chickentetrazzini »

Katersoneseven or whatever user name she uses these days.
1) her accent is SO FAKE!
2) she complains too much
3) her accent is fake

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Tafratoni wrote:Mine are
Charles Trippy: Lying asshole

MattyBraps:That kid needs a slap in the face

Smosh:Not funny

PewdipieAlso not funny

HAHAHA
Pretty much died laughing when I saw MattyBRaps and then your comment.
AMEN GIRL
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

KPopp.

She's a disrespectful swine and I hope she ends up in jail for good this time. Her trial is on the 29th.

paradiseaway
Talker
Talker

Post by paradiseaway »

Marzia Bisognin (CutiePieMarzia) - She is a f##king airhead. Can't stand her voice.

other youtubers: Michelle Phan, Buzbeauty, iJustine, MissGamlourazzi

Post by Guest »

Clevvertv: I swear my IQ dropped watching half a video

WatchMojo: You think you are ok, and then blam racism, and homophobia.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Here are mine....

Onision: I CANNOT fucking stand him. His personality, his views on everything. He's a vile piece of shit. How the fuck is he still on youtube?

Kidbehindacamera and Angry Grandpa: Someone mentioned these two on the previous page, and I fucking agree 100%. I can't stand either of them. My boyfriend absolutely loves both their channels. Angry Grandpa is nasty, lives in a disgusting, cockroach infested trailer, and has a bad temper, and constantly destroys his belongings when they don't work properly. His son Michael is a total pussy. He lives with his girlfriend Bridgette, who is also annoying. Every time his dad destroys something, he fucking replaces it for him. He pays his dads cable bill and who knows what else.

JoeysWorldTour: He's a food reviewer on youtube. His personality is absolutely annoying. He just acts so hyper and happy, but in a fake kind of way for the camera. Its like his goal is to be as obnoxious as possible and make as many stupid faces as he can. He just seems like such a try hard.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”