Rip old thread.

Vulgari
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Simming Community - Part 2

Post by Vulgari »

Jesus... Lilsimsie's stream from 8/28/20. Already 15 min in (17:55 to be specific), she's dictating her chat and saying how her viewers don't "have a right to be in her chat" if they try to have her acknowledge their message.

Does anyone know if she has some kind of disorder or something? I rarely see YouTubers or Twitch-streamers that are so straight up rude and complain about the slightest thing. Has she ever spoken publicly about her neurotic traits?

RamonaH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RamonaH »

Isn't the whole point of a live stream is to have a way to talk with your viewers in real time? Or at least a major part of a live stream is chatting with your viewers?

amethist
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amethist »

yall all talking shit about lilsimsie, imagine going to high school with her LMAOOOO, she was very annoying

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

Did you go to school with her?

amethist
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amethist »

wreckognition wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:40 am
yes i did. was in a bunch of classes with her and some friends of mine were friends were her. was very annoying, acted like a goody two shoes but was two faced

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

amethist wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:42 am
wreckognition wrote:
yes i did. was in a bunch of classes with her and some friends of mine were friends were her. was very annoying, acted like a goody two shoes but was two faced
I can see that. She doesn't make any attempt to hide that in her videos lol. Do you know who "Susan" was? If you do, what was she actually like? Kayla made her seem like a big bully who just wouldn't stop targeting her.

amethist
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amethist »

wreckognition wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:20 pm
amethist wrote:
wreckognition wrote:
I can see that. She doesn't make any attempt to hide that in her videos lol. Do you know who "Susan" was? If you do, what was she actually like? Kayla made her seem like a big bully who just wouldn't stop targeting her.
i wasnt able to figure it out cause i didnt really watch many of her videos, but maybe i will go back and try to figure it out soon

eerrawgue
Stalker
Stalker

Post by eerrawgue »

wreckognition wrote:
amethist wrote:
wreckognition wrote:
My guess is, it was all made up lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

Oh I wouldn't surprised at all if she was never being bullied, or if this girl's behavior was just severely exaggerated in her head lol

amethist
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amethist »

i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a susan and that she was just exaggerating, i’ll try to see

catmeowkun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catmeowkun »

I always thought that "Susan" was a girl that probably side-eyed Kayla once and then got blamed for everything anyone at school ever said to her.

tinthem
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinthem »

Did anyone see Deli was wearing a Teddy Fresh hoodie in her last video? James Charles shade (wasn't she obsessed with all those Youtubers at one point?) or just a desperate grab for relevancy?

my_gripes
Talker
Talker

Post by my_gripes »

James Turner wears a teddy fresh sweatshirt too. I don't know what the Teddy Fresh brand is or where it came from, nor do I know enough about James Charles to detect shade, but I remember Deli trying to get attention from Shane Dawson a couple of years ago.

About Leo/xfreezerbunnyx, it's obviously a non issue to him or his viewers, but I'm saddened and disappointed that ne NEVER uses dark skinned sims to showcase his builds. I've been following him since 2015 and finally caught on to it a year ago. He's a brown skin Filipino, but whitewashes himself in art that's supposed to represent him. I smell colorism afoot, and it sucks because he's one of my absolute favorite builders, but seems to care very little about representation for dark skin simmers.

tinthem
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinthem »

my_gripes wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:22 pm
James Turner wears a teddy fresh sweatshirt too. I don't know what the Teddy Fresh brand is or where it came from, nor do I know enough about James Charles to detect shade, but I remember Deli trying to get attention from Shane Dawson a couple of years ago.
There's a controversy at the minute where James Charles is accused of ripping off a Teddy Fresh sweatshirt for his merch line, and low and behold, Deli is wearing the same one next day. I felt it was too unlikely to be a coincidence.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

So apparently Kayla and her boyfriend are getting married, because he applied for a fiance visa back in February. :?

catmeowkun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catmeowkun »

wreckognition wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:12 pm
So apparently Kayla and her boyfriend are getting married, because he applied for a fiance visa back in February. :?
Yikes, she's a few months older than me and I can't imagine even thinking about marriage. She really is trying to speedrun life for no reason.

mtnofthesun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mtnofthesun »

wreckognition wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:12 pm
Where did you see that? I just went on all her socials and I'm not seeing anything pertaining to being engaged.

yeahannie
Learner
Learner

Post by yeahannie »

my_gripes wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:22 pm

About Leo/xfreezerbunnyx, it's obviously a non issue to him or his viewers, but I'm saddened and disappointed that ne NEVER uses dark skinned sims to showcase his builds. I've been following him since 2015 and finally caught on to it a year ago. He's a brown skin Filipino, but whitewashes himself in art that's supposed to represent him. I smell colorism afoot, and it sucks because he's one of my absolute favorite builders, but seems to care very little about representation for dark skin simmers.
Leo a few months ago exposed himself for having a lot of race related issues on twitter a few months back. It was very disappointing because I did really like his builds and did enjoy his content.

Basically the situation was when EA/The Sims finally addressed BLM and had that notification when you open the game about them standing with BLM. He took offense to it and turned it into them not being inclusive for Asians and wouldn’t stop speaking over anyone telling him it wasn’t the right post to bring it up on. He dismissed multiple black creators trying to educate him and his likes were full of people being anti black about the situation.

It’s sad that he edits himself to be lighter, it’s such a toxic mind set to have. Hopefully he finds peace with that.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”