eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Disney Vloggers and Distwitter Part 2

Post by eyecandy017 »

Continue here! :tu:
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

mtalps
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Disney Vloggers and Distwitter Part 2

Post by mtalps »

So TomDoesDisney put his videos all on age-restricted...an obvious attempt to get around the new YT guidelines. Will that work?

SuperGeek1138
Learner
Learner

Post by SuperGeek1138 »

mtalps wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:56 pm
So TomDoesDisney put his videos all on age-restricted...an obvious attempt to get around the new YT guidelines. Will that work?
Yes and no. It will prevent kids from viewing the content, but might hurt ad revenue.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

What if they drink an alcoholic drink in every video? Can that get around it? Yeah here is Mickey, but drinking Epcot hard wine. lol

SuperGeek1138
Learner
Learner

Post by SuperGeek1138 »

adfan wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:50 am
What if they drink an alcoholic drink in every video? Can that get around it? Yeah here is Mickey, but drinking Epcot hard wine. lol
Tobacco use might work as well. :D

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Flipping through my YouTube feed on Feedly and stumbled across the WDW Couple's latest video.

Oh. The WDW Couple is decorating their Disney-themed Christmas tree. Okay...I'm sure that will light some Disney fan's fire. I wonder what it looks like.

My thoughts after about 15 sec of that video:

Oh god no! It's the WDW Couple decorating their Disney-themed Christmas tree while dressed in those weird onesie pajamas - WTF am I seeing and how do I bleach that image out of my head!?!?!?!?!

SuperGeek1138
Learner
Learner

Post by SuperGeek1138 »

InsanityIsMe wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:36 pm
Flipping through my YouTube feed on Feedly and stumbled across the WDW Couple's latest video.

Oh. The WDW Couple is decorating their Disney-themed Christmas tree. Okay...I'm sure that will light some Disney fan's fire.

My thoughts after about 30 sec of that video:

Oh god no! It's the WDW Couple decorating their Disney-themed Christmas tree while dressed in those weird onesie pajamas - WTF and I seeing and how to I bleach that image out of my head!?!?!?!?!
Their whole channel is like a car accident, you just can't look away from it. lol

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

BTW: PCD posted a video of him complaining about COPPA (along with other stuff). He talked about having to go back to performing part time to make ends meet. I guess that Patreon request so he could "travel the country" didn't work out for him.

SuperGeek1138
Learner
Learner

Post by SuperGeek1138 »

InsanityIsMe wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:52 pm
BTW: PCD posted a video of him complaining about COPPA (along with other stuff). He talked about having to go back to performing part time to make ends meet. I guess that Patreon request so he could "travel the country" didn't work out for him.
His Patreon benefits suck! $5 a month you get exclusive streams and a damn post card. Then he has the audacity to ask for $25 a month and $100 a month. And you still don't get anything good out of those!

He's a damn moron.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an increase in commercials and ads on vlogs? My hunch is a money grab before COPPA is enforced. I don't watch a 12 minute vlog to see 4 damn commercials.

Wtc50e
Talker
Talker

Post by Wtc50e »

I’m not giving them one $ of my money. PCD is so awful and such a money grab that it truly disgusts me every time I turn around I feel like his fucking hand is out asking for money.

Paging Mr Morrow seems to be the only one outside of WDW Couple not trying to hustle you everytime you turn around. It’s disgusting and disingenuous to prey on people’s love of Disney and you asking for a hand out every time.

Have we spilled some tea on Fresh Baked yet I wonder what happened to Sara

Mmmmbop
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmmmbop »

Sara was getting negative comments and couldn’t take it any longer, so she left. They all talked about it together in a live, it’s not a secret.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Have you ever noticed that YouTubers sometimes rise to fame because of a quirky or unique personality and then often that personality itself ends up being their downfall? Like, you enjoy it short term, but if the person never grows and changes as a content creator it just gets to be very stale and one note.

MagicJourneysEpcot
Learner
Learner

Post by MagicJourneysEpcot »

Wtc50e wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:08 pm
I’m not giving them one $ of my money. PCD is so awful and such a money grab that it truly disgusts me every time I turn around I feel like his fucking hand is out asking for money.

Paging Mr Morrow seems to be the only one outside of WDW Couple not trying to hustle you everytime you turn around. It’s disgusting and disingenuous to prey on people’s love of Disney and you asking for a hand out every time.

Have we spilled some tea on Fresh Baked yet I wonder what happened to Sara
Yeah well also by the way the two of them (PmM) were in the same places at the same times on her vacation so safe to assume that they are still together? Not sure why they are doing separate freaking channel? If you’re still together just fucking show it? I don’t get it. And if you aren’t together you know you are going to be so what the hell are you proving with this separate content of the same place?
BUT it also was obvious taking down matching vlogs guys, FYFreakinI 5 seconds of creeping and you can find pictures!!

Feel Same about Dev, he makes me feel bad for his viewers if they’re that dumb to believe they need to send him money!!!! So awkward 😐

And the wdwcouple tree live wow!!

Hope y’all had a good thanksgiving!!!

hippyhop1985
Learner
Learner

Post by hippyhop1985 »

So, does anyone know what happened to Veronica’s (one mans dream, formerly pmm) dad? I’ve only seen a few of her videos but haven’t seen him in any of them.

MagicJourneysEpcot
Learner
Learner

hippyhop1985 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:52 am
So, does anyone know what happened to Veronica’s (one mans dream, formerly pmm) dad? I’ve only seen a few of her videos but haven’t seen him in any of them.
She wrote a comment about it on one of her vlogs when viewers asked her not sure which one I think Hershey or New York one saying that he hurt them all badly by all I’m assuming mom and brother and her also and it seems her first vlog is deleted and she did say that she was with her mom for the winter and has her house in Florida still which I’m assuming that’s where they stayed this past vacation because they didn’t discuss hotel accommodations... odd because they seemed like they were very close

MagicJourneysEpcot
Learner
Learner

hippyhop1985 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:52 am
Edited to add:
I bet if you comment about it on a vlog she answer you or DM her it’s not like the Karlsburg (Michael Kay) conspiracy we got going :rofl: :FU:

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

I accidentally clicked on PCD's Rise of the Resistance stream this morning (backed out of there with a big old "hell no" before he could start saying how excited he was but he needs more support)

I thought he had Disney media credentials prior to this but apparently has none now. Was I mistaken, or did he loose them already?

Missmothman
Talker
Talker

Post by Missmothman »

Illuminations4Ever wrote: Have you ever noticed that YouTubers sometimes rise to fame because of a quirky or unique personality and then often that personality itself ends up being their downfall? Like, you enjoy it short term, but if the person never grows and changes as a content creator it just gets to be very stale and one note.
Michael Kay.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:12 pm
I accidentally clicked on PCD's Rise of the Resistance stream this morning (backed out of there with a big old "hell no" before he could start saying how excited he was but he needs more support)

I thought he had Disney media credentials prior to this but apparently has none now. Was I mistaken, or did he loose them already?
Media credentials a lot of them have (Superenthused, WDW, Kays| but still needed to line up like normal with a boarding group

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”