Flight Attendant Vloggers

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flight Attendant Vloggers

Post by _flowerpower_ »

Does anyone watch MJxoxo? I usually enjoy her vlogs. I think she's pretty funny, but sometimes she says things that rub me the wrong way. I remember one vlog she was ranting about how she didn't understand why people got mad at her for criticizing a man for making weird noises at the gym. Other time she was talking about haters in the comments and how the good thing was that "her people" (that's how she calls her subscribers) would call them out. Idk it sounded like she was encouraging her subscribers to go after "haters".

Amsterdaaam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amsterdaaam »

I feel like MJs content used to be a bit better. In her last vlog she said she would explain why she hasn't vlogged layovers for a while, but she didnt end up explaining it. I actually really wanted to know why lol. I only really like her layover vlogs, her other content can be quite boring. Also in the vlog where she was with her family in Dubai, she kept being kind of mean to her sister's boyfriend. I thought oh maybe that's their thing, but he didn't really seem to engage with it. I do get a childish vibe from her sometimes.

Carrie Ann used to complain about work/having to work when she was based in Philly, that really annoyed me. She's not complaining as much anymore though. I do feel like she acts a little arrogant sometimes, especially with the international trips lately. I also wonder what happened with her old roommate Chance.

I like Austrianontravel, she seems so mellow compared the usual super extroverted/extra FAs. My guess is her ex had some sort of addiction, but we'll never know for sure of course.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Amsterdaaam wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:35 am
I feel like MJs content used to be a bit better. In her last vlog she said she would explain why she hasn't vlogged layovers for a while, but she didnt end up explaining it. I actually really wanted to know why lol. I only really like her layover vlogs, her other content can be quite boring. Also in the vlog where she was with her family in Dubai, she kept being kind of mean to her sister's boyfriend. I thought oh maybe that's their thing, but he didn't really seem to engage with it. I do get a childish vibe from her sometimes.

Carrie Ann used to complain about work/having to work when she was based in Philly, that really annoyed me. She's not complaining as much anymore though. I do feel like she acts a little arrogant sometimes, especially with the international trips lately. I also wonder what happened with her old roommate Chance.

I like Austrianontravel, she seems so mellow compared the usual super extroverted/extra FAs. My guess is her ex had some sort of addiction, but we'll never know for sure of course.
I tried MJxoxo's videos awhile back a few times but couldn't get into them. The quality of the camerawork and not much content IMO. Her personality did seem to rub me the wrong way but it's been awhile so can't remember what exactly it was.

Well glad to see CarrieAnn cut back on the complaining lol I still haven't watched any of her new stuff after her move/switching airlines besides one where she was moving with her mom driving from their home state to her base. Didn't even finish that vlog. Has she improved the camera work/quality? She had a lot of shaky camera movements when vlogging. That with the complaining and vocal fry made me tap out and unsub. Has she toned down her makeup after moving to a bigger airline?

certifiedbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by certifiedbitch »

koalah wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:30 am
Amsterdaaam wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:35 am

I tried MJxoxo's videos awhile back a few times but couldn't get into them. The quality of the camerawork and not much content IMO. Her personality did seem to rub me the wrong way but it's been awhile so can't remember what exactly it was.

Well glad to see CarrieAnn cut back on the complaining lol I still haven't watched any of her new stuff after her move/switching airlines besides one where she was moving with her mom driving from their home state to her base. Didn't even finish that vlog. Has she improved the camera work/quality? She had a lot of shaky camera movements when vlogging. That with the complaining and vocal fry made me tap out and unsub. Has she toned down her makeup after moving to a bigger airline?
Hasn't changed one bit. Still with the vocal fry, still with the thinking she is so important because shes an FA, still with the manipulating her shirts to get her boobs out, awkwardly AND still with the over the top eyemakeup.

It's not a new airline, just a new base I believe? Still with AA. Her latest vlog kind of implys there might be a new man on the scene, this could be interesting.

Minatay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Minatay91 »

Double post sorry
Last edited by Minatay91 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minatay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Minatay91 »

I watch'ed': (I'll include their airline beside their name)

DaysWithKath, (QR, used to be engaging with her audience and actually replied to comments. Ever since giving birth, just churns out videos without interaction in the comments, vlogs are boring, but she has good tips in getting hired)

can't stand MJxoxo, (ek,too bland)

for whatever reason enjoyed only one video of MissKeidis (EK,why i quit Emirates, was irrationally bitchy in her video, has stuck up vibes, weird cosmetic surgery),

Kristine Fernandez (ek,ok but only watched two vids)

I watched more FA videos when I wasn't a flight attendant,but now that I am... I can't stand watching other FA's lives lol, I prefer aviation and flight attendant memes now

Old but if For anyone wondering,i heard pay sucks everywhere like in the US, Europe, but it's "the" lifestyle IMO in the MiddleEast, and I think Emirates is the place to be. I'm with their competitor (lol) and i literally go to 8-9 new countries every month. Way better than going for your local airlines where they give you crap turnarounds. If you wanna be a flight attendant,go for MiddleEast... Emirates. It's the best you can get,but not necessarily the best lifestyle. But compared everywhere else,this is the best option IMO. How to apply - literally go to their website,check the nearest city you're interested in... Check if it's open day or assessment. If open day,just show up with requirements,if assessment, register on the website. Good luck!

If you wanna find more FA vloggers, just type (why i quit (Emirates/Qatar Airways/insert airline here) or like "Emirates Cabin Crew makeup tutorial". That's how I found mine 😆

forthethrillofit
Informer
Informer

Post by forthethrillofit »

I really like Kacey Cassady! I also love wildlydiera, she’s always so positive and uplifting. It makes me happy

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Kacey is the most watchable lately. I also like Joomi. Ashleysmithtv rounds up the top 3 for me.

Tried emirates crew but they uploaded inconsistently then usually they quit. Turnover rate is so high because of their restrictive rules about living space etc.

So over Megan Mae. AA based in Dallas? She hated all her previous bases so i cant keep up. She does weird themes (Sustainable living lifestyle, beauty pageants, weight loss, travel with bf etc) then deletes a buncha vids acting like they don't exist afterwards. Also takes positive comments negatively all the time. Not even constructive criticism or anything just plain old reg comments from everyone. So negative, bad energy. Not sure why I kept watching or trying to support her small channel.

On my last nerve with JettingJulia. She posts ‘risque’ thumbnails to attract views. Her view count on vlogs are def up there. It’s so cheap tho.

Prettypassenger & jenny ernst are allegedly back. JE had to redo the vid interview n she did an interesting vid about the process. Only found out thru recommendations watching other FA vids. prettypass is still all over the place scatterbrained (unwatchable for me).

Unsubbed from KatNesbitt. Took a break to get implants, which is fine, but her channel was getting less interesting as it was turning into top 10 tips from a FA (that everyone already knows but told real slow & OTT to stretch it past 10min for youtube $$$)

Twerkin4dbirkin
Learner
Learner

Post by Twerkin4dbirkin »

I really like MJ_EK

worldtraveler1972
Stalker
Stalker

Post by worldtraveler1972 »

I really enjoy watching Hunter Lihas. He recently changed airlines to a bigger and better airline and has been getting really amazing trips. he vlogs a lot of his trips to new countries

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

Does anyone know what happened to MJxoxo? she deleted all of her social media and privated all of her youtube videos. I think it's been over a year already.

Doveman
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Doveman »

Nathalie Petersson and Stefano Avellino are a couple who vlog their lives as flight attendants.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”