Cooking Channels

Chappi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cooking Channels

Post by Chappi »

Hey guys, I really hope a thread like this doesn't already exist. I tried finding one but couldn't, so I thought I'd start it :)

Does anyone else really love watching cooking channels? I moved out of my parents house last year and have discovered a love for cooking, but since I don't have a lot of experience I use youtube videos to give me some ideas. Otherwise all I made would be pasta, basically.

I have trouble finding really good ones, so far the only ones I've found that I like are SortedFood and two German channels, Sallys Welt and yumtamtam (even though 404 TEXT NOT FOUND is obviously for a younger audience and gets on my nerves sometimes). I prefer watching videos of good quality, production wise, so I'd really love some recommendations. I've seen channels like LauraInTheKitchen, but something about her just rubs me the wrong way.

MissLiita
Debater
Debater

Re: Cooking Channels

Post by MissLiita »

My two main interests on youtube are beauty channels and cooking channels, I love!! here's a list of the ones I watch regularly: Food wishes, cool host and you learn a lot of techniques. Hilah Cooking, lovelovelove Hilah, her recipes are easy, affordable for the most part and she's really fun to watch. Another favorite of mine is CookedbyJulie, her recipes are quick and although is nothing out of the ordinary, she mostly does everyday dishes and desserts but Iove her style, like watching a friend cooking, seriously. I also like this lady Diana de la Fuente, she posts on Saturdays and is sort of the same style of Julie: quick videos, simple recipes but again, I love watching cooking channels on Y. That´s all I can remember, I'm sure I'm subscribed to a couple more but those are the ones that come to mind, my favorites. Oh, I also have Laura Vitale on my subscriptions but I rarely watch her anymore, but check her out.

Lolathecupcake
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Cooking Channels

Post by Lolathecupcake »

I found a girl on Instagram called findingmyrecipes she posts reels with her recipes. Her account is growing very fast probs because shes always posting new content. I’ve tried a few of her recipes and I love them!! I also messaged her for help and she replied with everything I needed. Sweet person! If anyone knows any other cooking accounts please let me know!

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”