Sehra Nabil Scammer

missyji
Informer
Informer

Re: Sehra Nabil Scammer

Post by missyji »

She acknowledged that she’s been through a hard and difficult time with pain and suffering and at one point she didn’t wanted to live anymore. She has prayed to Allah for happiness, a family, love and blessings. She also said she’s not better than anyone else and she has repented for her sins. That’s good to know Sehra. However she didn’t mention anything specifically about Nabil that kind of irritated me. She’s still pretending this is her first marriage and first husband. It’s a good thing to pray and motivate other to do the same but then she said Allah loves her?? Allah is always protecting her and she feels His love. It sounded so smug. Who else saw her stories. I can’t be the only one feeling that she’s very self-centred. If that’s what she feels then she’s truly blessed but idk it rubbed me the wrong way like she feels she’s better than other people.

Bottom line is she felt lonely and alone back in 2017. But as discussed here she was in a relationship with Irfan so how come she felt so lonely and depressed. She was praying for happiness and a family but she had a man in her life so it’s very confusing for me. Was she exaggerating her pain and loneliness in 2017 to get sympathy?

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... incare-ltd

Sehra Khan was born in november 1991. She turned 29 last month. She was 24 when she married her late husband and 25 when he passed away. They were in love for a decade as many has stated. Idk why her parents was rejecting her late husband so many times because 24 isn’t even that young. Most parents just wants to marry their daughters off as soon as possible. It’s sad that they only lived a few months together as husband and wife due to Sehra Khan’s stubborn parents.

Pretty12345
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pretty12345 »

missyji wrote:She acknowledged that she’s been through a hard and difficult time with pain and suffering and at one point she didn’t wanted to live anymore. She has prayed to Allah for happiness, a family, love and blessings. She also said she’s not better than anyone else and she has repented for her sins. That’s good to know Sehra. However she didn’t mention anything specifically about Nabil that kind of irritated me. She’s still pretending this is her first marriage and first husband. It’s a good thing to pray and motivate other to do the same but then she said Allah loves her?? Allah is always protecting her and she feels His love. It sounded so smug. Who else saw her stories. I can’t be the only one feeling that she’s very self-centred. If that’s what she feels then she’s truly blessed but idk it rubbed me the wrong way like she feels she’s better than other people.

Bottom line is she felt lonely and alone back in 2017. But as discussed here she was in a relationship with Irfan so how come she felt so lonely and depressed. She was praying for happiness and a family but she had a man in her life so it’s very confusing for me. Was she exaggerating her pain and loneliness in 2017 to get sympathy?
She's very self centered saying how she don't like lazy ass people erm she quoted that devil makes time for idol hands I swear I wrote that down on here a few pages back she definitely reads this.. full of shit acting like she's so busy when she's probably sitting on her arse all day sorryImage but yeah how she always brags about how her hubby loves this and that tbh I feel like alot of girls know Image acting like he was a virgin when he married her lol!!! Like no one really cares plus when she brought clothes for her daughter saying she gonna look cute or something you need to see her she's so pale .. well then show us her then stop over exaggerating y say it plus she's obsessed with vanityfamme her posts are similar to hers..
Even before when sehra had her own account and the vanityfemme was on live she was downright cussin her when she's so jealous of her

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... incare-ltd

She’s earning quite a lot of money.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Pretty12345 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:07 pm
missyji wrote:She acknowledged that she’s been through a hard and difficult time with pain and suffering and at one point she didn’t wanted to live anymore. She has prayed to Allah for happiness, a family, love and blessings. She also said she’s not better than anyone else and she has repented for her sins. That’s good to know Sehra. However she didn’t mention anything specifically about Nabil that kind of irritated me. She’s still pretending this is her first marriage and first husband. It’s a good thing to pray and motivate other to do the same but then she said Allah loves her?? Allah is always protecting her and she feels His love. It sounded so smug. Who else saw her stories. I can’t be the only one feeling that she’s very self-centred. If that’s what she feels then she’s truly blessed but idk it rubbed me the wrong way like she feels she’s better than other people.

She's very self centered saying how she don't like lazy ass people erm she quoted that devil makes time for idol hands I swear I wrote that down on here a few pages back she definitely reads this.. full of shit acting like she's so busy when she's probably sitting on her arse all day sorryImage but yeah how she always brags about how her hubby loves this and that tbh I feel like alot of girls know Image acting like he was a virgin when he married her lol!!! Like no one really cares plus when she brought clothes for her daughter saying she gonna look cute or something you need to see her she's so pale .. well then show us her then stop over exaggerating y say it plus she's obsessed with vanityfamme her posts are similar to hers..
Even before when sehra had her own account and the vanityfemme was on live she was downright cussin her when she's so jealous of her

LMAO jealous of vanityfemme. Of all people why vanityfemme she’s one lazy woman who has never worked a day in her life. Sehra must be super insecure and ugly to be jealous of vanityfemme. Sehra so insecure she got her boobs done and lips injected with tons of fillers not that I care but shows that she’s not happy with Allah’s creation. I hate people who brags about having pale and light skinned children that’s so backwards and lame. Like who cares it’s just skin color. Sehra is literally an aunty with that stupid mentality

Pretty12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty12345 »

missyji wrote:https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... incare-ltd

Lol!! She's 29 always making herself younger then she is

Pretty12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty12345 »

How much is she earning?

Pretty12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Pretty12345 »

She actually isn't earning that much money through her business it's drug laundering

username14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by username14 »

Sehra we all know you’re reading this. Coincidentally you’ll mention something that has been said. None of us are being sinned for telling the truth about the character you make out to be. It is advice for those wanting to provide an income for you. Many, MANY people invested into this poor girl because of Nabil. Because of the fact she was a widow. I remember when she got gifts first from IG. Of course you knew the gifts are going to be sent. You clearly gave an address for them to arrive to...

I feel absolute pity for you. I don’t know what, why or how you do this day to day. I actually read something of yours the other day regarding prayer. She said she prays Isha for Peace and that in the night, she has nothing and no one on her mind. In this her way of indirectly saying the reason she’s had insomnia in the past is because of what she was doing within the previous 2 years whilst with Joka pre marriage ?

Normally I hate these forums but when I saw her name. I just had to comment but from here on, I’m done. I’d rather she gets her outcome from Allah SWT because what are our comments to people who could do something so heartless? It most definitely ain’t affecting them lmao. I wonder how ppl like this sleep in the night? I ain’t a saint but even this is too far

BlHc
Learner
Learner

Post by BlHc »

How is she low-key posting buying “end of year gifts” for her family when the hypocrite just doesn’t want to post it’s probably for Xmas.

And it’s actually disgusting how she posts so much especially a year where people have lost their jobs and can’t even afford to feed their families.

And Sehra the scammer just proved her sell outs were all lies. Apparently her old supplier lmao who there never was it’s not hard to purchase glass bottles and put a sticker on. She clearly didn’t sell it all and is now trying to get rid of it.

Well Sehra here’s your heads up. You’re being reported to trading standards for selling illegal product which has not been tested safe. All these years you’ve been selling an illegal product which was not tested and even your packaging wasn’t legal. So good luck with your sale today merry Xmas 😂

Every one should report this scammer to trading standards

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

Have a look at this: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/qsorganicsonline.co.uk

Why is there only 1 star reviews on her Trustpilot? The reviews are so bad how is she still selling this shit oil of hers. If this oil really works magic and gets sold out in minutes why aren’t her Trustpilot flooded with 5 star reviews?? Something is fishy why aren’t her loyal and buying customers of many years reviewing this oil.

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

She has changed her website name to qsbeauty.com. Is it because of the bad reviews on Trustpilot? According to customers she keeps changing her ingredient list because she doesn’t like that some people are trying to make their own oil by using the same ingredients/products. Well Sehra is clearly very insecure. Someone wrote that the oil bottle is way too small for 1 month’s use and I agree on that.

cakecake00
Learner
Learner

Post by cakecake00 »

Smoke_Weed wrote:She has changed her website name to qsbeauty.com. Is it because of the bad reviews on Trustpilot? According to customers she keeps changing her ingredient list because she doesn’t like that some people are trying to make their own oil by using the same ingredients/products. Well Sehra is clearly very insecure. Someone wrote that the oil bottle is way too small for 1 month’s use and I agree on that.
I think it might be because she’s branching out and remember her saying something about launching a skincare range aswell. It will be rubbish, she knows nothing about skin and you can tell by the things she recommends to people. She’s nearly as bad as Iqra Saleem and it doesn’t get worse than the rubbish she is flogging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlHc
Learner
Learner

Post by BlHc »

She sells anything because she offers giveaways and rewards now showing off £50 notes which she will randomly put in boxes 😂 otherwise no one would comment or even buy.

And how is she selling this apparently new “formula” but still advertising her old pictures which is a completely different product that’s mis Selling and false advertisement. Naughty naughty sehra we know you read this 😂

BlHc
Learner
Learner

Post by BlHc »

And why is she up Nafias arse so bad? She claims we don’t send out our product for advertisement or do paid promotions. But licking her arse this hard so she shouts you out is the same thing 😂 you’re trying so hard that basically is you trying to get free promotion lmao what a beg

username14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by username14 »

My respect for @hurmaineofficial [IG] has hit the damn roof. Her husband shortly died after marriage too and it was love. She’s moved on, yes. But the way her now husband and herself still talking daily about her previous husband is just... speechless. Truly both people of Islam. She still holds the honour and respect for him whilst being deceased and she still holds the same amount for her now husband. 🥺

Y’all I can’t even get over this damn lady. I feel guilt for her daughter when she sees this which is why I am holding back... QS beauty QS organics it’s all the same shit to lure y’all 🤦🏻‍♀️

username14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by username14 »

At least we know all the so called malicious gossip came out to be the truth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Uknown76
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Uknown76 »

Hayhayyyy wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:13 pm
Screenshots from 19th April 2019 P2
Please read this . This hits the nail on the head.
Please stop associating Nabil's name with a lady of such nature and someone who used and abused his name to get where she is now.

Miss890
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Miss890 »

Lol that SS, 😂😂😂 she literally wrote about herself and what she did. She only used her dead husband to get insta fame. It made no sense why she was sharing every little detail, her words seemed so raw and too personal and private. It's evident now it was all fake and I'm not talking about her love for nabil or the fact she's moved on, I'm talking about her content that she posted. She knew it was attracting followers etc and gaining momentum on her page. Because now she posts nothing private or personal about her life in the same manner, it only ever was along the lines of 'my husband is dead, send me designer's, here's my address' and when she hit the big numbers she even used her mourning as the reason why her hair was falling out and lo and behold she released a hair oil. She was even moaning about her skin and dark circles and blaming that on her mourning too, but we'll I guess joka corrected that for her because under what pretence is she going to launch a skincare range, what deceased person is she going to use next to boost her self.

BlHc
Learner
Learner

Post by BlHc »

How hilarious is she posting about online bullying and trolling. Well this forum will always be here Sehra and its facts. Showing your true colours. So rich how you can talk of bullying when that’s exactly what you do.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”