Post by Guest »

congrats logan and morgan on their new bundle of content <3

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoganMckay55 - Logan & Morgan- Part 2

Post by LivingInElysium »

LOL this is how boring these two are. New baby vlog. Up for two days. No discussion other than ^ post.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

I think it's hilarious that these two still believe they have an audience who is invested in their lives. Sure, some people are curious to know what became of Logan, but the days of him being a minor YT celeb are way, way over.

Okay, Logan, now that you got your chance to post your child birth video just like your siblings have, now it's time to focus on getting an actual job (hunting doesn't count) to support them.

Here's to their kid growing up being far less dysfunctional than the rest of the bunch.

Moby1Kenobi
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Moby1Kenobi »

Hi there! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I see that they are getting pretty boring as these threads have been moving super slowly lol. I know this is a dedicated thread to Logan and Morgan but it you guys are bored you should do some snooping on the other Butlers. I am a friend of a friend of the other Butler family. Carl’s youngest brother has a family too. One of his sons made a YouTube channel, Shut Up and Get Outdoors (SUGOD for short). This side is SUPER Hardcore Mormon, hence “God” in the channel name. I feel like he’s trying to get YouTube famous off of these outdoorsy vlogs and because he’s a Butler of course YouTube is the only way to make an income. I follow the guy from the YouTube channel, Taft, on Instagram and I’ve met his new wife in passing and oh my god, she’s awful. Just waiting for her to make an appearance so I can start a thread for them lmao. If you get a chance, follow his wife on Instagram, samcramiam. You’d have something to write about everyday lol. She’s private but I follow her and she is everything that’s wrong with Mormons. She’s an interior designer who literally just uses Pinterest to make her designs, tries to make a business out of everything, posts pics of her wedding basically everyday since they got married in SEPTEMBER, is extremely materialistic (demanded her engagement ring be this 6 prong diamond with a white gold band that was $10,000), thinks being Mormon makes her holier than thou but she’s actually a horrible person from what I hear from the inside. Just a suggestion! Carry on. :)

Moby1Kenobi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Moby1Kenobi »

Sorry double post! But if I knew how to I would totally try to post pictures of her Instagram because I don’t think you can fully understand unless you see it for yourself lol.

Post by Guest »

Moby1Kenobi wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:13 pm
Hi there! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I see that they are getting pretty boring as these threads have been moving super slowly lol. I know this is a dedicated thread to Logan and Morgan but it you guys are bored you should do some snooping on the other Butlers. I am a friend of a friend of the other Butler family. Carl’s youngest brother has a family too. One of his sons made a YouTube channel, Shut Up and Get Outdoors (SUGOD for short). This side is SUPER Hardcore Mormon, hence “God” in the channel name. I feel like he’s trying to get YouTube famous off of these outdoorsy vlogs and because he’s a Butler of course YouTube is the only way to make an income. I follow the guy from the YouTube channel, Taft, on Instagram and I’ve met his new wife in passing and oh my god, she’s awful. Just waiting for her to make an appearance so I can start a thread for them lmao. If you get a chance, follow his wife on Instagram, samcramiam. You’d have something to write about everyday lol. She’s private but I follow her and she is everything that’s wrong with Mormons. She’s an interior designer who literally just uses Pinterest to make her designs, tries to make a business out of everything, posts pics of her wedding basically everyday since they got married in SEPTEMBER, is extremely materialistic (demanded her engagement ring be this 6 prong diamond with a white gold band that was $10,000), thinks being Mormon makes her holier than thou but she’s actually a horrible person from what I hear from the inside. Just a suggestion! Carry on. :)
outdoors channels are pretty popular these days, specially the off grid camping ones. I checked out this guy's video and he's pretty boring, so I don't see it happening for him lmao specially now that his cousins are nobodies and can't help him out with some shout outs. but who knows :rofl:

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

In some angles Logan is starting to look like Lindsey Graham

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

The Butlers always pick the weirdest names.

ja14
Informer
Informer

Post by ja14 »

It’s funny that I guessed the name and then found this while browsing Etsy the other day. It’s gotta be theirs! It was in a review and the right timing. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

wonder where they came up with the name beckam from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

I'm not too familiar with Logan other than the Trixin mess... can someone tell me if Morgan is LDS?

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Morgan was raised Catholic, but I'm not sure if either of them are LDS now. Sounds like Logan fell away from the church for the most part some time ago.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

gatorade wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:19 am

In their latest Q&A video, they've liked that name since HS and at first Morgan didn't like it but it grew on her. They decided to go with that spelling cause it was unique and different.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

iloveyouxox wrote:
gatorade wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:19 am

In their latest Q&A video, they've liked that name since HS and at first Morgan didn't like it but it grew on her. They decided to go with that spelling cause it was unique and different.
thank ya, i asked this before the q&a was up but good to know!

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Logan had this shot of Morgan ...one month after baby and she looks amazing.

Carlie is probably fuming. :rofl:
Screenshot_20200505-182405_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

baseballmama wrote:Logan had this shot of Morgan ...one month after baby and she looks amazing.

Carlie is probably fuming. :rofl:
Screenshot_20200505-182405_Instagram.jpg
shes young, shes lucky enough to bounce back since she was thin to begin with before baby

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”