Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:Social media is her entire life and consumes every aspect of her life. She gets her validation and self worth from it. It is really quite sad and I actually feel bad for her. She is so insecure and unhappy.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
It really is sad. She is far from fat, but she will post "body positive" things because she knows her stans will rush to tell her how beautiful and thin she is.
And she will post about "mom guilt", knowing that they will also rush to tell her what a wonderful mom she is, even though all they know of her parenting is what she posts on Instagram. They have no idea what kind of parent she really is. Everyone (well, almost everyone) thought that Shay was a great dad back when he was day drinking.
People are so gullible.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Her lips are gross. She is such a high maintenance, barbie wannabe. Pretty sure it's another MLM with her friend. There's no way she'll start a real company and be a real boss. She's too busy with her looks and her phone.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

jjbjjbh
Informer
Informer

Post by jjbjjbh »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:18 am
Her lips are gross. She is such a high maintenance, barbie wannabe. Pretty sure it's another MLM with her friend. There's no way she'll start a real company and be a real boss. She's too busy with her looks and her phone.

A thousand likes to this post. “Barbie” is the perfect description of what she has turned into. Everything fake. The Nonstop obsession with “looking perfect” is unrealistic at best and downright pathetic. All about materialism when it comes to Carlie. Beyond sad. I just feel sorry for her.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by Rhea85 »

She is constantly complaining about how hard it is to take care of toddlers. Is she really tired or just over it now that her kids are no longer babies. It reminds me of a video I watched about narcissistic parents who become bored after their kids are no longer an accessory to them. Once Lenny is 5-6 years old she won’t be able to match outfits anymore.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow the party for Cooper. How dangerous. The numbers are sky rocketing

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Wow the party for Cooper. How dangerous. The numbers are sky rocketing ImageImage

Oh, but they don't want to "live in fear". They totally don't understand why we wear masks. It's mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE.
But other people don't matter to the Butlers.

Liddybet
Debater
Debater

Post by Liddybet »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Wow the party for Cooper. How dangerous. The numbers are sky rocketing ImageImage

I thought the same thing. I don’t want to wish ill on anyone but I would not be heartbroken if one of them were to get it. How irresponsible. And I can’t believe that many kids’ parents allowed them to go. With no masks. Unbelievable. People who do these things should forfeit their right to a hospital bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Living in California and seeing these irresponsible asshole living life like nothing has happened is so frustrating. We are forced to work out with a mask on even during an intense workout. Ugh I don’t want any of them coming here at all. But the good thing is that a vaccine is coming and I know most of the liberals in California will be the first one to get it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And then you see stuff like this:
https://nypost.com/2020/11/15/4-year-ol ... ays-apart/
They're really ignorant.

Shorty1214
Informer
Informer

Post by Shorty1214 »

I live in an area where COVID cases are skyrocketing and work in healthcare. We are in a situation where healthcare workers are now being affected and patients are at risk of not getting the care they need because of it. 25% of my staff is currently out because of COVID. Not just symptoms, but actual positive tests. We have patients coming in every day and lying about symptoms because they think they should be seen in person regardless of the danger to us. It’s scary and infuriating. And then I see things like this and it just drives home even more how ignorant and selfish people are. I want to shake the stupid out of them!!

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's their anniversary and "jackson" made an IG post of 20 things he loves about her. It doesn't seem like him at all. Either she asked him and helped him do this or she made the post. He seems like the last guy who would be do that.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:It's their anniversary and "jackson" made an IG post of 20 things he loves about her. It doesn't seem like him at all. Either she asked him and helped him do this or she made the post. He seems like the last guy who would be do that.

You can tell she wrote those 20 things. Most of them are things that she promotes for brand deals. Soft skin, minky blankets, air freshener, make up tutorials, beauty, “hard working mom”.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rhea85 wrote:
Adoptthiskitten wrote:It's their anniversary and "jackson" made an IG post of 20 things he loves about her. It doesn't seem like him at all. Either she asked him and helped him do this or she made the post. He seems like the last guy who would be do that.

You can tell she wrote those 20 things. Most of them are things that she promotes for brand deals. Soft skin, minky blankets, air freshener, make up tutorials, beauty, “hard working mom”.
Hahaha exactly. Lol I missed the minky blanket one. It's so obvious herImage. Sad.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

No bloody way he wrote that. He barely says anything. And he hardly posts on IG at all. She probably runs his IG account.
On another note, how freaking cute is Elliott?
That's about the only thing I like about Jackson. He does seem to love his kids. Equally. He doesn't favor one kid over another from what I can see. Unlike his wife who worships her daughter and is "meh" about her sons now that she has the longed-for girl who finally "completed the family" and "fulfilled" her.Image

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Her next failed project is an online, “inclusive” boutique called Woven.

JSB0422
Talker
Talker

Post by JSB0422 »

Rhea85 wrote:Her next failed project is an online, “inclusive” boutique called Woven.
Trixin 2.0..

SKM12
Learner
Learner

Post by SKM12 »

I’m not impressed with Carlies clothing store at all. It’s all cheap shit overpriced. She claimed it was an “inclusive” boutique but only a few shirts actually go past size large.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

SKM12 wrote:I’m not impressed with Carlies clothing store at all. It’s all cheap shit overpriced. She claimed it was an “inclusive” boutique but only a few shirts actually go past size large.

They are not doing a good job with marketing the clothes on their Instagram page. They need to hire professional models and take a close up with the outfit and describe the details of the materials. All I saw are pictures of Carlie and her ditzy friend.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:
SKM12 wrote:I’m not impressed with Carlies clothing store at all. It’s all cheap shit overpriced. She claimed it was an “inclusive” boutique but only a few shirts actually go past size large.

They are not doing a good job with marketing the clothes on their Instagram page. They need to hire professional models and take a close up with the outfit and describe the details of the materials. All I saw are pictures of Carlie and her ditzy friend.
Well, she learned marketing from Trixin. Which means she doesn't know squat. Remember how they made that big deal about how she "designed" that sundress? They acted like she was Vivienne Westwood.

Hollysarah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hollysarah »

Not gonna lie, Carlie popped into my head when I saw this...Image

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”