Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by homegirljenn »

lmmomSD wrote:
LimeGreenRanger wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:33 pm
Idaho school district is weird. Cooper has to go to school twice a week and spend 3 days doing remote work.
That's what other states are doing as well! I do feel like Idaho won't require masks though, while other states are. We know the Butler's probably believe COVID is a hoax.
Shay posted an instastory saying that face masks or shields are required.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I love half an hour from Idaho and we visit frequently and they’re not requiring masks at all. It’s encouraged but it’s not mandated like Washington (where I live) is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Lol. I'm sure this is about people calling Shay out for his tweets. In their beliefs are they taught everything is forgiven? That seems so toxic and enabling people to take accountability for their actions.bImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

If he actually showed some contrition and acted as though he wanted to change and was trying to change, I might be able to cut him some slack. But he continues to act like an overgrown child and give the impression that he's not sorry for anything he's done, he's just sorry he got caught.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

They are going to Disney World for Lenny’s birthday in a few weeks. I am just glad they are not coming to California. Looks like they are headed straight into the virus. Rural Idaho won’t be happy when they come back.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

Rhea85 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:25 am
LimeGreenRanger wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:33 pm
Idaho school district is weird. Cooper has to go to school twice a week and spend 3 days doing remote work.
That's what other states are doing as well! I do feel like Idaho won't require masks though, while other states are. We know the Butler's probably believe COVID is a hoax.
She’s also sending Elliot to a pre-k Lutheran school. It seems like they do not want their kids attending public school. They might switch cooper as well. Image
I’m surprised they’re sending the boys to that school. It’s known in Pocatello for being really good, but I assume being insulated from other beliefs would be enough for her to keep them in public school (I also wouldn’t think she would care that much about their education given her stance on spelling and grammar)

ashelizabeth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ashelizabeth »

Soooooo grossed out. Carlie's stories show them going through the airport and Lenny is licking her hands and sticking them in her mouth. I know she's not even 2 yet but I wish Carlie would stop filming her and do something about it. Rubs me the wrong way in general but especially with the pandemic. Yikes.

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

ashelizabeth wrote:Soooooo grossed out. Carlie's stories show them going through the airport and Lenny is licking her hands and sticking them in her mouth. I know she's not even 2 yet but I wish Carlie would stop filming her and do something about it. Rubs me the wrong way in general but especially with the pandemic. Yikes.
I'm even more grossed out they are actually flying to go on holiday to Disney, during a pandemic.
And of course Cooper is missing 'just a few days' of school.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

She’s such a child when it comes to Disney. Lenny and Elliot won’t remember this trip. Cooper doesn’t seem that interested. She’s making those poor kids walk around in the nasty Florida humidity.

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

Are they allowed to take masks off while on rides? Also, covid doesn’t stop when you take a picture..

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Smileykt89 wrote:Are they allowed to take masks off while on rides? Also, covid doesn’t stop when you take a picture..
Well the governor of Florida just announced two days ago that Florida is no longer required to wears masks. They are now able to fully reopen everything. I think Carlie is only wearing a mask so her followers won’t call her out.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Rhea85 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:35 am
Smileykt89 wrote:Are they allowed to take masks off while on rides? Also, covid doesn’t stop when you take a picture..
Well the governor of Florida just announced two days ago that Florida is no longer required to wears masks. They are now able to fully reopen everything. I think Carlie is only wearing a mask so her followers won’t call her out.

Floridian here! Yeah, Desantis sucks ass. Everything can open up to 100% despite the high number of cases and us entering flu season. Disney will still retain mask and social distancing rules which help to some degree (though I'm in the vein of people who think nothing should really be open but I'm not the governor sooo), but I CAN tell you Disney is taking full advantage of this new rule and the capacity is higher. Which is a damn shame.

Also to the comment a few above, I freakin' love humidity. To each their own, but I love being swaddled by swamp.

Edit to add: No, masks must be worn on all rides (and I think I saw a video somewhere where if you take your mask off they delete the picture so people are less inclined to do so). But basically all walk around food isn't being sold (pretzels, churros, turkey legs, etc) and you can only eat in designated areas socially distant from each other (and I think they might still have mask relief areas where someone that might need to can take their mask off for a minute and then put the mask on to exit the area and go back to the rest of the park). Also it's such a pet peeve of mine when people take masks off for a photo so they can "look normal" as if anything about this pandemic is normal. Why not leave the mask on and tell the story of 2020 when your great grandchildren see it and ask?

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

I know they had some swimming lessons, but still, so scary! Why not put a life saving jacket or something like that on Lenny? Image

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Suzan wrote:I know they had some swimming lessons, but still, so scary! Why not put a life saving jacket or something like that on Lenny? Image

You should never be that far away from a toddler at a pool.
They are so ignorant!

Boymomma123
Learner
Learner

Post by Boymomma123 »

Carlie's post for Lenny's birthday highlights how crazy obsessed she is with having a perfect princess for a daughter. "She dreamed about having her all her life". I don't understand why she only feels this way about Lenny? Most mothers who dreamed about becoming mothers weren't obsessed with having a specific gender. Carlie needs therapy to learn to let go of her expectations for Lenny. Poor kid won't be able to have her own identity and will be groomed to be the perfect super feminine robot her mom wants. It's seems pretty clear that her reasoning for wanting a girl is to live vicariously through her.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I wonder what new business she started with her friend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smileykt89
Talker
Talker

Post by Smileykt89 »

So I stopped watching her awhile ago but was curious about how Disney is handling covid/horrified people are going during a pandemic so I watched her stories. Do her kids always have zero interest in her? And does she spend her entire day posting stories? Be present with your kids.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Smileykt89 wrote:So I stopped watching her awhile ago but was curious about how Disney is handling covid/horrified people are going during a pandemic so I watched her stories. Do her kids always have zero interest in her? And does she spend her entire day posting stories? Be present with your kids.
She has posted 10,000 stories in the last 3 days. Why doesn’t she just vlog the whole trip?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

When she is on a trip like this, she is in her phone constantly. It is ridiculous, as was posted, BE PRESENT with your kids.
That daughter you wanted she badly? Pay attention to her.

Boymomma123
Learner
Learner

Post by Boymomma123 »

Social media is her entire life and consumes every aspect of her life. She gets her validation and self worth from it. It is really quite sad and I actually feel bad for her. She is so insecure and unhappy.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Too late to edit: the daughter _you_ wanted so badly...
Stupid auto correct.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”