Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by menene »

doxie_mama wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:04 pm
What? I thought her handsome son in law who is a financial guru is handling her money?

Trolltard brother’s comment!!! Shay didn’t help his parents move???!!!

Of course not! He’s too busy traveling to LA, hanging out with his cousin Tyler, or bragging about his bees.
BTW if Colette moved to their old house, and that's the reason why grandtards needed to move, it's not quite nice to say stuff like this by TrollTard. She's a bit like "girl, look what you did"

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Chels0401
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chels0401 »

space_cadet wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:13 pm
If you look up their "compound" address, it lists owners as Shay Butler and Colette as Colette Katy CROFTS! Not Butler. They've been married a long time, so it's beyond odd she'd be listed with her maiden name.

Could they already be divorced???

WEIRD!!
Nope, I don’t think so. I looked up public family court records online and there is nothing there except shays numerous traffic violations from a few years back and some theft charges and Colette has a couple of traffic tickets as well. I looked up Carlie because I knew she had gotten divorced to see if anything would pop up and sure enough her divorce did. I don’t know if it only shows after it’s finalized but in AZ where I live you can see motions that people file so I would assume it would show up.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Chels0401 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:14 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:13 pm
If you look up their "compound" address, it lists owners as Shay Butler and Colette as Colette Katy CROFTS! Not Butler. They've been married a long time, so it's beyond odd she'd be listed with her maiden name.

Could they already be divorced???

WEIRD!!
Nope, I don’t think so. I looked up public family court records online and there is nothing there except shays numerous traffic violations from a few years back and some theft charges and Colette has a couple of traffic tickets as well. I looked up Carlie because I knew she had gotten divorced to see if anything would pop up and sure enough her divorce did. I don’t know if it only shows after it’s finalized but in AZ where I live you can see motions that people file so I would assume it would show up.
Yes, Carlie's divorce is online in Idaho (as is the Lannings/DBs), but I wonder if they could have done it in LA/California. They can also afford expensive lawyers to help keep things private. They definitely go out of their way to hide stuff.

It's just odd that Colette is now showing up as Colette Crofts many places online, but she's been married and a Butler for 16+ years.
Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 2.27.23 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

The other day Trolltard posted that old pic of Shay with his siblings (which he also posted) where he's shirtless. Colette responded with "😍😍😍" That seems like a weird response for someone not interested in him.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

JohnnyLawrence wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 am
The other day Trolltard posted that old pic of Shay with his siblings (which he also posted) where he's shirtless. Colette responded with "😍😍😍" That seems like a weird response for someone not interested in him.
Liking/commenting on Troll's photo, but not Shay's? I think that's another sign she's left him, but still in communication with his family. I post emojis like that on family and friends' posts and it really means nothing.

There isn't a pic of Shay and Colette together on his IG since January either. I agree that whatever happened with Danna was THE END of their marriage.

Six months of YT silence says A LOT!

If I had to guess, the divorce was finalized in April when Shay went on his Park City BRO trip with Kassem and some other guy.

No Mother's Day or Father's Day posts???

cristea123
Talker
Talker

Post by cristea123 »

I do agree that based on the clues we've seen thus far online, I do believe their marriage has ended. However, my question is why are they still wearing their wedding/engagement bands? Could it be to keep up appearances? For their religion? I don't believe they're officially divorced but are legally separated and perhaps their church is heavily involved in this...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I keep having the feeling that her announcement is going to be slightly underwhelming. I think she’s going to announce that they’re separated and living in different houses, but that they’re still trying to make things work and they’re just taking a break and she still loves him, blah blah blah, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I'm guessing Shay already has a new girlfriend (just like Charles did).

This is a quote from Kevin Hart...and I could totally see Shay saying the same:

"In my divorce, I stood up and said to my ex-wife, 'Hey, I messed up. This had nothing to do with you. I didn't understand what marriage was. I cheated. I was wrong. We couldn't fix it; it got worse. I stepped away because I didn't want it to get any worse. You're the mother of my kids - I don't want to hate you.'"

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Haha trolltards post. How broke can she really be? Broke according to them is probably like us normal people. Boo hoo. Troll. You just built a new house on some pretty property. Money man Jackson couldn't help you save and invest? Right because he was and still is spoiled by his rich grandparents. Lol he knows nothing about the real world financial struggle. Most people can't financial help their parents when they are older. They were lucky they made it this far. That's what happens when you mix money with family. People expect more more more then theirs fighting and it gets taken away and you're screwed. Boo hoo Laurie. Go cry to heavenly father to let you not have a house payment again.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

cristea123 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:00 am
I do agree that based on the clues we've seen thus far online, I do believe their marriage has ended. However, my question is why are they still wearing their wedding/engagement bands? Could it be to keep up appearances? For their religion? I don't believe they're officially divorced but are legally separated and perhaps their church is heavily involved in this...

The temple certainly does have a lot of involvement. I found this on a Mormon FAQ website:
"Just as a civil marriage does not automatically translate into a temple sealing for a Mormon couple, a civil divorce does not unseal them. If a divorcing couple wishes to become unsealed, they must receive a cancellation of sealing, which requires approval from high-ranking church officials."

Maybe they're still wearing their rings because of this? They may have gone through divorce but didn't become unsealed. I don't know much about the religion so I'm not sure. It could also be what others said previously, they're still wearing the rings to keep attention away for now.

Post by Guest »

I think they are separated and "working on their relationship" not divorced. It's possible Colette moved to the old house, or she might just have moved to the other house in the property. Or maybe just moved to the guest room downstairs. I think it's more likely Shay's cousin moved to the house Casey was living in. I don't know, it doesn't strike me as a Colette thing for her to be the one who moved out and left her kids with her husband when she's been the primary caretaker this whole time. They are probably just sleeping in separate bedrooms.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

paperbag wrote:I think they are separated and "working on their relationship" not divorced. It's possible Colette moved to the old house, or she might just have moved to the other house in the property. Or maybe just moved to the guest room downstairs. I think it's more likely Shay's cousin moved to the house Casey was living in. I don't know, it doesn't strike me as a Colette thing for her to be the one who moved out and left her kids with her husband when she's been the primary caretaker this whole time. They are probably just sleeping in separate bedrooms.
I think they are separating / swapping children tho. There are moments like this weekend when only two youngest boys seems to be around Shay. And I didn't see Emmi in so time at all

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I don't think she's moved out and left the kids. I think maybe Gavin stayed at the old place with Shay so he could still go to the high school he wanted to, and Colette moved into the old house so Avia could cheer where she wanted to. Because cheer is what's important.
I think the kids are going back and forth. And Gavin is digging on finally having his father's attention. "hey Dad! Watch me jump off the 50 foot bridge!"
He used to be such a sweet, quiet kid.
And I am way too invested in what is going on with their marriage...
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

lmmomSD wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:54 pm
I don't think she's moved out and left the kids. I think maybe Gavin stayed at the old place with Shay so he could still go to the high school he wanted to, and Colette moved into the old house so Avia could cheer where she wanted to. Because cheer is what's important. Image
I think the kids are going back and forth. And Gavin is digging on finally having his father's attention. "hey Dad! Watch me jump off the 50 foot bridge!"
He used to be such a sweet, quiet kid.
And I am way too invested in what is going on with their marriage...
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
But couldnt they just lie about which address the kid is living at instead of actually moving out? Like say Avia is living with her grandparents. It doesnt make sense for Shay's parents to move out (and seem distressed by this) and for Shay and Colette to live separately if its just for the kids to go to the highschool they want to. I definitely think theres something more

Post by Guest »

if they are living separately wouldn't they be going to different wards now? mormons gossipy lol, I feel like someone would have run up and told us here or on reddit already if Shay or Colette were showing up to church separately.
menene wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:45 pm
paperbag wrote:I think they are separated and "working on their relationship" not divorced. It's possible Colette moved to the old house, or she might just have moved to the other house in the property. Or maybe just moved to the guest room downstairs. I think it's more likely Shay's cousin moved to the house Casey was living in. I don't know, it doesn't strike me as a Colette thing for her to be the one who moved out and left her kids with her husband when she's been the primary caretaker this whole time. They are probably just sleeping in separate bedrooms.
I think they are separating / swapping children tho. There are moments like this weekend when only two youngest boys seems to be around Shay. And I didn't see Emmi in so time at all

Yeah I guess that's also possible.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

tkadvil wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:52 am
cristea123 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:00 am

The temple certainly does have a lot of involvement. I found this on a Mormon FAQ website:
"Just as a civil marriage does not automatically translate into a temple sealing for a Mormon couple, a civil divorce does not unseal them. If a divorcing couple wishes to become unsealed, they must receive a cancellation of sealing, which requires approval from high-ranking church officials."

Maybe they're still wearing their rings because of this? They may have gone through divorce but didn't become unsealed. I don't know much about the religion so I'm not sure. It could also be what others said previously, they're still wearing the rings to keep attention away for now.
Well, Mormons are people too and lots do get divorced—including my cousin (a devout Utah Mormon), whose spouse was cheating. I think they've already tried all sorts of ways to "fix" Shay's problems, but he seems to keep messing up. We only know of the CamGirl because she went public, but this (like the drinking) could have been something going on BTS for years and years.

Also, at least two of her sisters (well, and Carlie) have been divorced, so she probably has plenty of support. Like Danna said, Shay is TOXIC and that's no way to live.

It does appear Shay and Colette are trading off the kids. Colette didn't just leave the kids with Shay...their other house is only about 20 minutes away from the compound. I do think Gavin will probably stay with Shay to continue going to the same high school. I bet the rest of the kids will primarily stay with Colette.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

paperbag wrote: if they are living separately wouldn't they be going to different wards now? mormons gossipy lol, I feel like someone would have run up and told us here or on reddit already if Shay or Colette were showing up to church separately.
menene wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:45 pm
Yeah I guess that's also possible.
For all we know they could have been attending church with his parents all these years. That ward is literally across the street from that house and they were probably members of that ward when they lived there. It would also now be convenient for swapping the kids. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Do we really think Shay still goes to church? Lol

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

rdt1004 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:04 pm
I wouldn't think so, but he's shown the kids dressed for church recently. Maybe he just drops them off?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

rdt1004 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Yeah I believe he goes. It's the M.O. of lots of terrible people to dress up their shittiness in religion so as to seem better than they actually are.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”